Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder dream
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

So I looked for a thread to put this in and finding none, started this one. As the subject suggests, I had a dream last night and Lucy was in it. Nothing naughty, really, just interesting I thought and no one in the US (hardly) knows of her and I'm sure my girlfriend doesn't want to hear so I turn to you fine chaps in hopes of an appreciative audience.

Anyways, the details have faded, but in the dream I was at my birthday party and everyone alluded to a surprise guest who was attending. All of a sudden, I see Lucy pinder appear in the crowd of my friends at the party and I am completely dumbfounded. Awe struck. "do you know who you are?" I think I said, stupidly. Of course she did, she's lucy pinder. Anyways, I just gushed how I was a huge fan and had been since 2004 and had all her calendars. I can't remember what else we chatted about, it has faded back into the dream world, but I just remember it was great. The strange thing was, she wouldn't let me take a photo with her, or even just a pic of her sitting in my house, something about not having makeup on or the lighting or something. I was heartily disappointed, I thought that I wouldn't have any proof that Lucy Pinder came to my party. And that's the end of my dream. But honestly, if LUCY PINDER ever just randomly decides to appear at an event in my honor, I don't need any proof, I could die happy.

Anyways, didn't know who else to tell and also wanted to hear if there were any similar dreams of fans out there. And we probably don't need to hear all the juicy details, but I'll leave the admin to monitor that. Cheers!

Saintness
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:29 am    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Love that bit about having no makeup Big Laugh. I had a dream not long ago actually...she had retired Shock, so more of a nightmare really. When I woke up the first thing on my to-do list: Check the forum. Just to put my mind at ease. Big Grin
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Hi Saintness.
Courageous for begining this thread! Thumb Up! Lucy Pinder is in our secret garden and it's sure you can be heard better in people who share this element rather than by your girlfriend. I hear you and i'm opened for discussing about that. Wink
Well your action is interesting cos i think myself that a lot of people here has a common point, not in the physical person of Lucy Pinder but in what she reprensents or symbolizes for our subconscious. Dreams are the expression of subconscious. They are encoded, you don't have to understand them in a literal way. Big Smile
I already wrote in some threads about what represents mainly a young and nice brunette for a guy in dreams or in this kind of strange appeal... Mmmh do you already made naughty dreams about her? You would like but you feel it as impossible. Do you think Lucy Pinder was in you before you saw her the first time? As if you knew her for a long time, or from an other life... A lot of guys here would prefer to protect her instead of speak about her with naughty words, whereas a lot of others are haunted by naughty thoughts about her. But you, you can't, isn't it...

I have some little notions in dreams explanations, and some details are important for translating it like the description of the place, the weather if it's outside, what does she wear, do you recognize the friends at the party and what are the firstnames, if it's really your birthday so what is your age in the dream, can you remember what she said you and why exactly she was here, the exact behaviour of friends, did you dream before about LP?...

I don't write more. If you want and/or need to give me the details of your dream, you can by pm. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Well your dream does at least make kind of sense, which is a lot more than mine usually do Smile

Example... Scene: an expanse of sand dunes with marram grass growing on them, on a promontory by the sea - which would be around Shell Bay only without any of the roads or other bits of civilsation visible. Lucy and I are there, equipped with an old-fashioned corn sieve - one of these, only made out of darker-coloured wood:

We are picking stones out of the sand and putting them in the sieve - not using the sieve to sieve them out of the sand, but picking them out with our fingers and just using the sieve as a receptacle to put them in. The reason we are doing this is because the stones are "tickets to see the army" (that is the actual phrase used). Somewhere out of sight further down the dunes there is a military display taking place and the stones are going to be distributed and sold to people as entrance tickets (why they aren't using normal paper tickets and what is to stop people just using stones out of their garden for free is not explained). It's some sort of fundraising event in aid of Help for Heroes.

I don't dream very often (which disappoints me, dreams are always so much more entertaining than anything on TV Smile) and when I do it doesn't necessarily involve Lucy (contrary to what some people might assume Hehe) but on those occasions when it does happen, that sort of thing is typical - nothing even remotely salacious, just a variant of "everyday" stuff modified by nutty dream logic Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
The reason we are doing this is because the stones are "tickets to see the army" (that is the actual phrase used)
ROFL I lol'ed at that one. Is there a psychiatrist among us that can decipher these? Hehe
snowflake

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
The reason we are doing this is because the stones are "tickets to see the army" (that is the actual phrase used)
ROFL I lol'ed at that one. Is there a psychiatrist among us that can decipher these? Hehe

Certainly not a psychatrist but a psychoanalyst by symbols or a dream-analyst. Teacher
I'm not a professionnal but this is my analysis for you Pigeon. Your dream is quite simple and precise so there are less luck for being fully mistaken than for Saintness. Big Smile

The scene that you describe is an intermediate place between the nothing and the place where could born some new notions for your evolution. The "promontory" shows a little emergence in this sense, and the grass is there to recall you that your life is perhaps too much drived by intellectual things, that can brake you in this evolution (in the same meaning that people put flowers or plants in their flat for feeling better).
The sieve: its mesh is as fine as requirements are severe for oneself or for others. They are conditionned by a deep wisdom (perhaps too much deep?)
You have to pay the destruction of what is wrong in you and your return to peace and harmony (army = war) by finding among what is superficial & steril (grains of sand) and in the reasons of what constitutes your lonelyness (?), the precious inherent elements of yourself (stones) and (re)constituing a force of wisdom. This elements are in you, you needn't to create them, just find them.
To finish, a feminine entity of your soul (Lucy Pinder) help you. Psychoanalysts call this "the anima", vast subject. As Lucy reprensent by symbolization this part of you in this dream, i suppose it's impossible or dangerous for making salacious dreams of her in this sense. Shrug

Something had to happen in your life to make you realize that something had to evolve in you. You perhaps feel or felt something uncomfortable in some situations. But perhaps you feel nothing, only your unconscious know and want to say you by dreams. Only you can know what to think about this. Wink But apparently you are on the way, certainly there's today a willpower for making something change in the sense of your deep nature. But just take care that your to strong requirements and your too strong wisdom don't prevent your inherents qualities from expressing...
But have to know this is objective and i didn't use elements that i already knew about you, even if someones seems to be corroborating. Wink

NB: The sense of differents elements are used in the special context of Pigeon's dream and they mustn't be taken in comparaison with other dreams.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Never dreamt about Lucy...perhaps its time i had one...any suggestions for the theme i should go for Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Interesting, Snowflake Smile I can tell you where some of the elements in the dream came from too... Smile

The location on the promontory was because that is an area I know quite well - I've been there several times when I was a kid. And at the time Lucy had recently been to an event there, which I found notable because of her visiting what was one of "my places". As far as I remember what she was wearing in the dream was more or less similar to what she was wearing in the photos from the event.

The sieve is another thing I remember from when I was a kid. It belonged to my dad. It made an impression on me because it was a genuine piece of antique agricultural equipment that was still in "real life" as opposed to being in a museum. (I like seeing old things still being used instead of being exhibited.) In the dream it wasn't being used as a sieve, it was just a handy receptacle to put the stones in. We were picking the stones out of the sand with our fingers, and the sieve we'd found half-buried in the sand too.

The army display in aid of Help for Heroes was because both Lucy and I support Help for Heroes, and that too was something that had been on my mind at the time as a result of real-life happenings.
snowflake

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

OK Pigeon, this means that your unconcious uses some things that you have already seen, they are in your memory by your own experiences. It's a quite good indication for your capacity to evoluate. Some people see in their dreams some places, forms, faces that they never saw before. Their unconscious creates symbols about what is called the collective memory, because they don't easly permit themselves to be individual, to be themselves.
Elements of your memory are used by unconscious for communicating with you, but it doesn't speak the same language. For exemple, you can see in your dream the bad dog of your neighbour when you were child and you become afraid and think it was a nightmare Yikes! . But in reality, your unconscious takes this dog from your memory and put it in the dream for meaning that you have to be guided in a quest. Or you can see a lot of blood and be afraid too, but in the symbols language, blood is life. Do you understand? And so, it serves at nothing for understanding to make relations between characters, places or events. Plus, dreams don't happen without reason: warning, report of soul, suggestion of evolution,...

Now about how you describe Lucy, i think it's quite characteristic of what she represents Cloud 9 . Perhaps you felt her presence as of complicity, helpfull, sweet, nice, as something you need to be calm and to lean on for evolving in your life or your quests in all trust and serenity with your self... Like something maternal, but it's not from your mother but from yourself. You can feel perhaps in that dream how it's good. But the problem is that you and her (what she represents) don't make one in all harmony, you have been separated a long time ago, and this is perhaps one of your quests that you projected on this website. Roll Eyes But this is said, i think she are not so far for being so helpful in this dream, and it could be why you could be so impatient.
As you mention what she wears, do you comfirm the colours (pink, black & white) and a leather belt? (NB: look at the belt on this pic. Not a lot of women wear a belt as often as Lucy and it's really not common to wear it this way. It's not the more elegant but it's a very old and symbolic way... Scratch Chin )

The sieve: the fact it belonged to your father can have an interest. Perhaps that i said about the symbolism of the sieve is in rapport with the influence of your father. It's at you to see... Smile I explained you why the sieve only serves to put the stones in. Now the fact you found it half-buried in the sand could mean it's an obvious bepolar tool: you can be buried in the sand (read that i wrote about sand) or come to the light. This conforts that symbolism of an intermediate place between sand and see, but the sieve is the or one of the tools you have in you and wich can make you go in a part or in the other. It depends how it's used. You can use a sieve for sorting the sand and the stones, but you can do it for keeping a clean sand or for keeping the stone. It seems you put it in the light for using it but not for using it the good way. Don't search something logic at this. Your wisdom is the guardian of your inherents qualities wich you have to remove (or save) from a steril standard(ized) life. (?) You need a max of them for a future battle, test, level clearing, wich you are needing and waiting for the sooner as possible. But this deeply enchored wisdom seems to have a too much autoritory place (the father) and could prevent them to express. Perhaps, you have to reflect on where this come from...

If Lucy really wears this colours, pink is for harmony and balanced black and white are a balanced duality between darkness and light (common points with the Doing a Bird pic colours!). So it's could mean something like look in the (your) sand for seing the (your) stones, look in the (your) darkness for seing (your) the light. This is a common way of evolution for every souls. It's possible this dream hapened when you were in an intermediate situation where some choices or hesitations could have been not in accord with yourself, making you staying in the sand, never reaching to the battle for wining other truths.

Your dream doesn't say if you reached at the military display so it's possible you made again dreams in this same meaning. Wink It's not common to support a military charity without exterior influence. In reality, war is as bad as you know and disabled war veterans chose their job and we haven't to feel responsable of their problems. But, it's very possible that symbolism of war appeals you and Lucy without you know why exactly. If you, me and the others are on this forum, it's because we have some things in common and Lucy could have too for giving us that we need. Scratch Chin
snowflake

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Saintness, are you still interested for dreams with LP? Big Smile
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

So last night I had a dream about Ms. Pinder. We were at some museum gala event well I was, alone. Talking with a friend and then she was there at the event. I started to chat her up a bit, then she left and gave me her number.

To make a long story short I ended up being married to her and taking a holiday to the American countryside. Normally a dream like this would have been pretty empty just wild fantasy, this one did keep me thinking though only because I thought it was real. Ha, the brain is a funny thing.

P.S. She was wearing a navy blue dress with a burgundy purse at the event.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

You lucky devil!!

I've never had a dream about Lucy Cry I only really have dreams about people I know (which is probably just as well! Hehe)
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
You lucky devil!!

I've never had a dream about Lucy Cry I only really have dreams about people I know (which is probably just as well! Hehe)

Think yourself lucky, I only ever dream about numbers!!!
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Amazingly had another Lucy dream she was doing a stripping dance for me but then it got a little disturbing she "unzipped" her skin and revealed her intestines, ribs, lungs, beating heart then grinned and seeping through her teeth was blood, not the kind of Lucy dream you want.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

tford wrote:
Amazingly had another Lucy dream she was doing a stripping dance for me but then it got a little disturbing she "unzipped" her skin and revealed her intestines, ribs, lungs, beating heart then grinned and seeping through her teeth was blood, not the kind of Lucy dream you want.

Now I'm pleased I only dream of numbers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: