Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder dream
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

OK, this wasn't a dream about Lucy, but last night I dreamt that I had bought a large bouquet of flowers for a girl, arranged them all nicely in a vase and set them on a table somewhere as a "surprise" for her (I've no idea who the girl was, just that I was trying to make an impression). Then the dream jumped to me finding them all squashed up in a large book, like someone was trying to press them or something with the leaves scattered over the floor.

A quick scan on the internet says "To see withered or dead flowers in your dream denotes disappointments and gloomy situations" ... well that's just great, if my life wasn't dreary enough now my dreams are depressing too!!! Cry
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

I can't let you with thinking that, Marty. Smile This explanation is certainly true but is not the interpretation of your dream. It's only one of the bases for it. You can't stop only at this idea.

It misses some elements for precisions as colors of flowers and vase, species of flowers, if the place was a room of the house... but this is the (my) interpretation, helped with some books:

vase=graal= treasure i.e. your treasure, the thing you have the more precious in yourself. I can't say you what it is cos you have to find it alone in your quest (of course graal = quest Hehe )
It's on this vase that can be presented nicely the flowers, seat of your soul and all its psychic activity.
However, it misses something or rather someone... This one could be Lucy Pinder in dream as for me and others Cloud 9 . But, very important: she's not here.
Next the vase is replaced by a book. Interesting! Book=Graal too!
You open it as if you'd look in your own heart and see that your soul is "pressed" . This couple of symbols means that you saw it (you are abled to see the problems in your own heart = very good point), so you now know it and can't act anymore like if you don't know. Conclusion: you will act from now on in your life in fonction of this new knowledge.
This action is the quest of your graal where you have to find on the way some different elements like this feminine value whom absence seems to frustrate you, to slow down your inside and outside evolution. The aim is that the book stays always opened like the vase and permit the flower (the soul) not to be hurt anymore.
Last things about flowers: life is a perpetual fight, each battle cost one or few flowers but flowers have a cyclic mode life, they re-born at next season with the force of their experience. (oh it looks like Darwin theory for evolution! Hehe )
Edit: Interesting, I forgot the table! Was it round? That would be normal cos the Round Table was made for bringing the Graal on its center. The table, the vase, the flowers, wow it looks like a mandala!

This dream didn't happen by chance. A special situation of disappointement or frustration. Take care if this kind of dream is recurring, and take care in what could daily disturb you because you could run at the front of a "burn out". (the flowers will have no force anymore for a next re-born) Wry

Quest of Graal is a great word. Certains will say it's for dreamers. The proof is that they are right! Big Smile
Quest of Graal is mountains to climb, dragons and darkess to fight, caves, forests, deserts and rivers to cross, choices at the cross-roads, for finding the lights, weapons and helpers for reconquesting a kingdom and its castle, for finally wining the treasure and the princess. There are some victories but never without loosing some things whom we have to make the mourning. Idea Look at Lord of Rings ot King Arthur legend! Big Smile Of course, I speak about symbols like in dreams.

I already tryed to help friends in the same situation like yours but it's very difficult to show them that they always find the way to push away each times the fact to take their responsability to themselves once for quite. Just hope you won't make the same error. Tke care of you and Courage! Wink
snowflake

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

I just wanted to share my last dream with Lucy in, and to make by this way this thread live a bit more.
I couldn't spare more details and make shorter, I'm sorry, There's nothing sexual but perhaps it could mean something for some people in the dimensions you can understand for yourselves. Just do as if it was you who lived it and tell it... Have a good reading. Wink

I 'm among the public of a show. People are all the same : young men, expressionless, with a crewcut, drawn in black and white, that makes the public be grey. I am driven with some other persons in a little dark room above the stand. I have a nice view but it's quite unconfortable. We have been driven there, in this dark box, with contempt as if we are an unwanted category of public.

The stage is only a strong white light. I don't know what is exactly the show, unless it's nothing else that this light. But at the front of the stands, this is Lucy Pinder with shark-headed bodyguards close to her. She looks like very starkly beautifull, black-haired and fringe. Her eyes are dark and her coat too. Brrr !
She is fed up with feeling silent requests around her, to be looked and to be looked ahead. She tryes the four corners of the stands for finally finding a fifth solution, higher.

In the bottom of the little dark box, the door opens and the light lets herself enter, and Lucy with it. She walks until me as a queen and sit down at the place next to me. She is happy to feel quiet and free at last. I don't look at the show, I'm just feeling her presence, I really feel someone with me. She isn't the same outside and inside : the outside stays stark and dark like an armour, the inside is white, light and smile. And then I stay during a long time, speaking and living with the white Lucy, without moving from my chair, without opening the mouth neither looking at her. At the end, she goes away, turns round and looks at me one second. I only see in her eyes (perhaps the weakness of this armour) the bright and smiling Lucy, saying to me : thank you.

The door to the light doesn't close behind her. Next it's as if people in the box can't realize they can stand up and be allowed to go into the light too...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Good one Snowflake Thumb Up! ..but sounds more like a story for a short film...thing with dreams is you can only remember about 30-40 percent of the entire thing if you're lucky..but you have great details...Maybe this thread should be re-named LUCY PINDER FANTASY Hehe
snowflake

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Smile
In fact, if you go to sleep with the idea of remembering your dreams, you can catch the easiers (the less crazy) between 80% and 100% with a frequence of one per week. Yes, the others desappear quickly. If you dream about Lucy, write it at the morning, you will keep 90% of your dream with no disformed elements, after 10am it can already stay only 10%...
The difference between a fantasy and a dream is that a dream happens when our brain is in alpha rythm (sleep) and the fantaisy is created when the brain is in beta rythm (awakening)... And be sure I was sleeping. Big Smile
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

I get your point snowflake Smile ...and i do agree that most times when u fall asleep thinking about something u kinda end up dreaming the same...but my point is what u dream is one thing but what you are thinking about before falling asleep IS a fantasy..to me it seems like a waste of of time..the same thing twice over in a night..if i fall asleep thinking about Lucy..i'd rather have a dream about Sophie or Sammy Hehe
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

I had a dream with Lucy last week we rode bikes along the Washington D.C. mall in early spring right when the cherry blossoms come out. I think we were on a date, but it was an amazing dream.
snowflake

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
...but my point is what u dream is one thing but what you are thinking about before falling asleep IS a fantasy..to me it seems like a waste of of time..the same thing twice over in a night..if i fall asleep thinking about Lucy..i'd rather have a dream about Sophie or Sammy Hehe

Hehe Right. But don't forget that dreams, even if they look like a fantasy, don't mean the same thing. Sometimes there's such a strong link between them, cos there's a strong meaning behind a character like Lucy, as she can appear in both in a night instead of an other favorite muse! Roll Eyes

tford wrote:
I had a dream with Lucy last week we rode bikes along the Washington D.C. mall in early spring right when the cherry blossoms come out. I think we were on a date, but it was an amazing dream.

Nice dream, tford! Cloud 9
This isn't a picture for Nuts! Hehe Lucy, a bicycle, cherry blossoms, a date... All your dreams is pure symbols. I think that Lucy is not enough employed for working with this kind of language. Anyway, not a lot of photographers can do it, and they are certainly among the ones who considerate their job as a passion before a means for earning money. I'm sure that if Lucy's pics would be more created with that spirit, everybody on this forum would never have something to criticize or complain about. Roll Eyes
This being said, I felt a try of evolution in the 2014 calendar shoot...
john09

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder full frontal Reply with quote

hey guys, you remember lucy said in the last edition of the loaded that now she is getting older she might take her nickers off. That would be a dream come true, but do you really think it will happen that she will do full frontal nudity or is she just teasing us. I think it might happen if someone comes with a huge paycheck, such as playboy or one of the mags from the States. She finally agreed to take her top off and show her nipples after she got a huge amount of money , she admitted it herself, so it might be very much possible that she takes her bottoms off and shows us her lady nest if someone pays the right price.
What do you say guys???
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Um. Even the Daily Sport didn't believe that comment Hehe I thought they'd have a field day with it but instead they ignored it completely and picked some other bit of the Loaded article to build their fantasy around. I don't think you can get much more of a condemnation than not even being up to the Daily Sport's standard of reality Big Grin
john09

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder full frontal Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Um. Even the Daily Sport didn't believe that comment Hehe I thought they'd have a field day with it but instead they ignored it completely and picked some other bit of the Loaded article to build their fantasy around. I don't think you can get much more of a condemnation than not even being up to the Daily Sport's standard of reality Big Grin

you mark my words, we are going to see lucy going full frontal in front of the camera in the next couple of years , kelly brook did it for a certain exhibition magazine when she was 32. And from another loaded magazine edition lucy says that she is s big fan of kelly and she wants to follow in her footsteps, she also said that she is going to work till the age kelly brook does. Wry
and here's kellys cooze if you don't believe my words

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

To be honest, I am not that interested about Lucy doing "bottomless" or rushing into it as I think it is kind of symptomatic of an increasing slide to sordidness that happens to a lot of models/actresses as they get older, they are pushed into doing more revealing or explicit things. If Lucy really feels that she HAS to do it, then she should leave it till last thing before she retires (or preferably after she retires, hehe).

I would MUCH MUCH rather go back to seeing Lucy make eye contact with the video camera again like she occasionally used to and with her pants on, rather than seeing stills of her with them off!
john09

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
To be honest, I am not that interested about Lucy doing "bottomless" or rushing into it as I think it is kind of symptomatic of an increasing slide to sordidness that happens to a lot of models/actresses as they get older, they are pushed into doing more revealing or explicit things. If Lucy really feels that she HAS to do it, then she should leave it till last thing before she retires (or preferably after she retires, hehe).

I would MUCH MUCH rather go back to seeing Lucy make eye contact with the video camera again like she occasionally used to and with her pants on, rather than seeing stills of her with them off!

But I think she is going to do it sooner rather than later, remember she said in a recent nuts issue that while shooting a photo session she gave a full frontal flash to a man. Well I don't remember her talking so nasty ever before, these are certain positive signs and this is the second time she spoke about going full frontal in front of the camera in a short space of time, the first time she talked about taking her nickers off were in this years loaded issue featuring her. I think we may be in for a treat very soon. Fingers crossed Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Now here's an intense debate if one really happened..will she or won't she ?? Hehe ..frankly i do not think it will ever happen simply because monetarily it makes no sense for Lucy herself...she's made enough money to not have to do that...girls like Sophie Howard, Sammy Braddy, Lindsey Strutt etc have done it in the past (dropping the knickers)..but in a way that's befitting of their modesty and yet titillating enough to have the desired effect...somehow with the people around Lucy it just may backfire for her
john09

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Now here's an intense debate if one really happened..will she or won't she ?? Hehe ..frankly i do not think it will ever happen simply because monetarily it makes no sense for Lucy herself...she's made enough money to not have to do that...girls like Sophie Howard, Sammy Braddy, Lindsey Strutt etc have done it in the past (dropping the knickers)..but in a way that's befitting of their modesty and yet titillating enough to have the desired effect...somehow with the people around Lucy it just may backfire for her

i believe that if the money is right she will definitely do it, and she might have some offers as well to take her bottoms off, maybe that's why she's teasing us, just building a hype before she actually does it Big Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: