Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder dream
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

You are all inspiring my imagination of a story I have to write very soon! Grandad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Perhaps you forget again an element cos you didn't reckon an importance.

More than likely... one of the most frustrating things about dreams is forgetting 90% of them as soon as you wake up, and then forgetting 90% of the remainder even as you're going over it in your mind trying to make sure you don't forget it. I wish there was such a thing as a machine to record them as videos Smile

snowflake wrote:
Sorry Pigeon, I'm not sure to understand this sentence. Shrug Are you saying dreams make us be aware of some things we don't see when we are awoke?

I do think that, but that's not what I meant there Smile What I meant was that in a dream you often know bits of the background of the dream scenario that you would never know in a real-life equivalent situation. Say you're walking along and you find an old piece of wood. If it was real life you would of course know nothing about it, it's just a piece of old junk. But if it was a dream you might instantly know it was once part of Caesar's bridge over the Rhine, even though there's no reason at all why you should know that.

In this instance, if Lucy really had written me a letter and hidden it in my signed calendar, then in real life I would be thinking "why on earth has she written it on this crumpled old piece of rubbish paper?" Whereas because it was a dream I somehow knew that she had done that because she had to do it secretly and that was the only piece of paper she could get hold of, and I knew this without reading it - as I say I woke up before I could read any more than the signature.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

kinda know what u mean, the dream is clear but when u are awake the dream has bits missig
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
More than likely... one of the most frustrating things about dreams is forgetting 90% of them as soon as you wake up, and then forgetting 90% of the remainder even as you're going over it in your mind trying to make sure you don't forget it. I wish there was such a thing as a machine to record them as videos Smile

Right! Thumb Up! So you give a certain attention to your dreams... Smile

Pigeon wrote:

I do think that, but that's not what I meant there Smile What I meant was that in a dream you often know bits of the background of the dream scenario that you would never know in a real-life equivalent situation. Say you're walking along and you find an old piece of wood. If it was real life you would of course know nothing about it, it's just a piece of old junk. But if it was a dream you might instantly know it was once part of Caesar's bridge over the Rhine, even though there's no reason at all why you should know that.

In this instance, if Lucy really had written me a letter and hidden it in my signed calendar, then in real life I would be thinking "why on earth has she written it on this crumpled old piece of rubbish paper?" Whereas because it was a dream I somehow knew that she had done that because she had to do it secretly and that was the only piece of paper she could get hold of, and I knew this without reading it - as I say I woke up before I could read any more than the signature.

The logic doesn't belong to the dreams world. It's difficult to understand and realize for a pragmatic person (i.e. banned Dionysus). It could explain his behaviour, searching scientific answers for his appealing for Lucy.
Each thing is symbol (person, place, animal, vegetal, weather, name...). They come from your own memory as from that is called a collective memory, but they can come from farther too... Roll Eyes
You said you read the signature... Was it written Lucy Pinder or only Lucy? Scratch Chin
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

A more simple dream imagined me and Lucy were having a picnic.
snowflake

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
You are all inspiring my imagination of a story I have to write very soon! Grandad
Thumb Up! COOL!! Thumb Up!
Are you a writer?
Please don't use my real forum user name, I wouldn't like to be recognized! Big Laugh

tford wrote:
A more simple dream imagined me and Lucy were having a picnic.
Among all my Lucy Pinder dreams, the simplest is the one where she's standing in front of me, wearing a nice black dress with glittering diamonds as little silvery stars. She opens her arms and her hands, she looks at me straight in the eye and say me: "I am your light". A powerful silvery light came from behind her.
It's the shortest but it's the one wich expresses the best the inspiration that Lucy's image feed in me.
One more time, this isn't a sexual dream! Hehe I suppose the pic-nic is in the middle of the country. Well you sould be comforted that in your own nature, you can feed your affective structure with your feminine part. It seems you have particular link with it cos you can be alone with her in a dream. It seems to be more a statement than a needing. Roll Eyes
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Interesting that is a good point more of a statement than a needing heh never thought of it quite like that.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
You said you read the signature... Was it written Lucy Pinder or only Lucy? Scratch Chin

It was a standard "Lots of love, Lucy xxx" such as she sometimes puts on items that people have sent in for her to sign personally (as opposed to "bulk signings" like the calendar) Smile
snowflake

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

It was a standard "Lots of love, Lucy xxx" such as she sometimes puts on items that people have sent in for her to sign personally (as opposed to "bulk signings" like the calendar) Smile
Ok so nothing changes really... The light brings you some elements (from the (your) darkness)showing you that you could lean on bigger self-esteem than the one you can have felt until today.
Except that, I'm not used in France to see "xxx". Does it mean that it's 3X for adults only, it gives an erotic connotation, or it's 3 crosses, or something else...? Scratch Chin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

No, nothing like that Smile Technically, "x" is supposed to represent a kiss. In practice, it doesn't actually mean anything - lots of girls sign anything and everything with "x"es, and Lucy seems to be one of them Smile
snowflake

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

I should have search in wikipedia for XXX before asking you, but i wanted to know better if there were a specific cultural connotation.
I won't speculate about why Lucy chooses 3 "x" instead of 1,2, 4, or simply writing "kisses", no, it would give too more pleasure to our friends of the Official forum. Hehe No, in your dream, it's necessary to study the quantity "3" and the letter "x", that you can have clearly read on the paper.

You are now in a dynamic, an evolution. You should feel less tense this times. Two opposite things are uniting in you for giving birth to a new other one. It seems to be components of a male principle (for ex. the intellect, daylight, sky,...) and a female principle (for ex. the spirituality, darkness, earth,...). Symbollicaly, the fruit of this balance is love (there the real symbolic value of wedding Teacher ).
Concretely, you should have felt during one second or many days, a renewed energy, a well-being, a greatest self-assurance, ... an increase of a stuff that Freud called too simply: "libido". Big Smile
For funny simbolism, "x" has a place of honor in our languages: SE"X"ES Hehe

XXX seems to be a strongly insistent iteration and a summarize of all I already said about that dream. So, it's a good conclusion. It's normal you read only the signature: all is inside! Big Smile And this dream seems to translate a logic continuation of the last dream you wrote. Smile

PS: I am amazed that in the intellectual way, XXX = iks iks iks = kiss kiss kiss = lot of love, and in dreams symbolism way... it means the same! Shock
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Hang on, I wouldn't read too much into it... it's a pretty standard way for Lucy to sign things that people send in to be signed Smile

Number of Xes, I don't know... it seems that Lucy is more likely to put three on individual items that she signs, whereas things she signs in bulk like calendars she just puts one, because it's less to write and that makes a difference when you've got several hundred to do Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Seriously u guys??? Theres so much Lucy happening and all that catches snowflake's fancy is the xxx Shrug ...seriously?....i happen to know people who end casual notes with xxx-ooo-xxx...wonder what snowflake makes of that ROFL
snowflake

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

Thank you for the "fancy", sexybeast! Smile
This topic of discussion is about dreams with Lucy and not the happenings. Pigeon saw it in a dream and there's a corresponding meaning, no more. I'm not used to see xxx in France (perhaps i'm too old Wry) so I was wondering about it, hoping some light from this forum.
I suppose "xxx-ooo-xxx" is between people who have more intimate relations. It means the same but more strongly. I won't say more cos you really think i am Screwy . Even on a particular dedication, I'm not sure we can expect Lucy writes this. Commercial attentions certainly have their limits. Big Grin

Pigeon, I agree that She can give more attention to one calendar than to several hundreds. Wink When she signs for one, she's more abled to express more individually than with a standarded way. We make out on this forum since a long time in Lucy's expressions, what is inherent to Lucy and what comes from a glamour industry standardization...

Next, I can assure you that to study the number of "x"es seen in a dream is totally normal. It seems that You and Sexybeast only react for the possible interpretation IRL! Scratch Chin Well, it's right you can reckon it's fancy, but everything that Lucy can express is spring of inspiration and speculation: her smile, her career, her clothes, tattoo and her commercial signature, among a lot of things. Shrug
As you might already know, I don't believe in chance. Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder dreamPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder dream Reply with quote

snowflake u want a toke, keep it up tho intesting read from you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: