Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Strikes me that we now have enough of a collection of BTS pics from this shoot that it's worth making a specific thread for them Smile

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Hum! This last pic let me perplex. It seems look like to... nothing. It would be great if this photographer explains what was the aim of his work. Did he try to show he can work as for art picture as for Nuts shoots. Really, a young girl with white nylon stockings, red panties, grey baskets, cut american flag tee shirt, sit down on a blue bass drum... Irked This is the typical contemporain Nuts style! Yuck
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
It would be great if this photographer explains what was the aim of his work.

As linkweed pointed out in another thread... it's for the mobile site...

And you are right in what you say, and it's another point on which the mobile site is throwing away a great opportunity to do something good in favour of doing something mediocre. (Not Lucy, of course, Lucy herself looks amazing as usual Big Smile)

There's no restriction at all on what style the mobile shoots are... they don't have to be considered for publication elsewhere or anything like that. They could be any style at all. So given that freedom, why on earth do they settle for the same boring Nuts style that everyone wants to see a change from? It doesn't make sense...

We even have an example from this very shoot... the picture of Lucy sitting on the bed which reminded both of us of the "Doing Bird" pic. Wouldn't it be great if the pics that come out have that same quality? Big Grin - But it's enriched uranium to coal dust that they won't be, and the actual poses Lucy did on that set will be more dull Nutsery.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
So given that freedom, why on earth do they settle for the same boring Nuts style that everyone wants to see a change from? It doesn't make sense...
Purely speculating, this could be more proof that GM doesn't take the site very seriously. Rather than it being an outlet for Lucy to take risks and have broader shoots they're simply going with what's safe and reliable.
"Just get a photographer and set it up like a Nuts shoot, the fans will love it" Roll Eyes
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Purely speculating, this could be more proof that GM doesn't take the site very seriously. Rather than it being an outlet for Lucy to take risks and have broader shoots they're simply going with what's safe and reliable.

All part of the problem linkweed. If you look how other models are using their sites. Including GM models or past GM models. They use their personal Official shots for their internet sites (and that bit is very important. Their internet sites and not a LQ mobile site). They do various styles of shoots. Because they've learnt, not everyone has the same tastes. So you have to cater for the mass and not the sole. To sell as much as you can. Bit like they've realised that HQ is better than LQ. Which is a completely different story all together.

linkweed wrote:

"Just get a photographer and set it up like a Nuts shoot, the fans will love it" Roll Eyes

But as more and more people turn to other outlets for pictures. As Nuts sales figure falls. This just goes to show that people are tiring of the same old style of shoots. I bet if you did a survey on here it would even reflect this. Just take a look at the thread on here for what members think would be the perfect Lucy shoot for them. Not one of them has said to continue to do Nuts style shoots. So why persist to do it on your own outlet that you need to sell. Personally I think this is bad thinking on someones part. Either that or they just can't be bothered to think no more. Even if it comes down to the fact Lucy loves to do this style of shoot. Surely as we all do in life. Lucy needs to do some of what she doesn't want to do if it's what is good for Lucy in the end.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Even if it comes down to the fact Lucy loves to do this style of shoot. Surely as we all do in life. Lucy needs to do some of what she doesn't want to do if it's what is good for Lucy in the end.

Your level of spiritual opening is very interessant Poggy! Bow I think you are right not to neglect these sorts of eventuality.
You admit with me that if there's a problem somewhere in what there's to understand in the LP 's career, well, it could come from Lucy Pinder herself. Don't have conclusions now, but let us continue discussing about... Some ideas, feelings, logics, could come in the light, on wich we could all fall agreed on. Yes (Is it english what i said? Wry )
Good WE folks. Wink
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

How much longer do we have to wait for the shoot to come out?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

We might never get the chance to see the shoot Thumb Down

Heres hoping we do though because the BTS pics looked epic, never mind the official pics! Big Smile

I think its great that Lucy is trying new shoots like this and welcome more of them! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

That's an interesting comment... what is it that you see as "new" when everyone else sees it as "same old"? Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Anything that isnt for Nuts magazine is new in my eyes Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

But that is the point RockMoney. This shoot looks exactly the same as a Nuts shoot Blush
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Mind you I will admit that this pic isn't particularly Nutsy Big Smile

Shame about the photoshopping but I've managed to undo the worst of it Smile

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Amazing pic, fingers crossed we see more from this shoot Big Smile
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Mind you I will admit that this pic isn't particularly Nutsy Big Smile

Shame about the photoshopping but I've managed to undo the worst of it Smile

Photoshopped?

Why? Where? Where was this published that photoshopping was done to it?

Can we see the original? I want to know what was "fixed".
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! ..i'm speechless.......so stop talking u dumb-ass Grandad ....awesome Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: