Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Thumb Up! BIG THANX! Bounce
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Here's another pic from Lucy's Damien Morley shoot Big Grin

Something about this reminds me of Lucy's first topless shoot... which makes it kind of appropriate for this pic to be released now Big Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Jaw dropping stuff! Big Smile How much would I have to pay Mr Morley for the rest of the pics from this shoot? Thumb Up! Hehe
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

oh my, great pic Spinning Eyes
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Wow, this picture's incredible. Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Love Love Love Love
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
How much would I have to pay Mr Morley for the rest of the pics from this shoot? Thumb Up! Hehe
just 9 a month...for the rest of your life Read It!
Not much else to say about the pic that hasnt been said already but one more Woohoo! for good measure. Outstanding shot.
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

I feel faint.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

What a surprise as i haven't had internet in days, that last pic is AMAZING! One of the best!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Something about this reminds me of Lucy's first topless shoot... which makes it kind of appropriate for this pic to be released now Big Smile

Is that apart from the lips and more heavily photoshopping Hehe

I prefer the others that have been previewed than this one so for Scratch Chin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Is that apart from the lips and more heavily photoshopping Hehe

Hehe

....though it pains me to admit it - and even more to have done it - some of the photoshopping is mine... Comes to something when I find myself having to photoshop Lucy just to reduce the number of comments about her looking like a fish Cry
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Something about this reminds me of Lucy's first topless shoot...

Exact! Thumb Up!

Pigeon wrote:
though it pains me to admit it - and even more to have done it - some of the photoshopping is mine...

Scratch Chin Mmmh... Pigeon, You put more & more pics photoshoped by yourself. That's the last straw on such a forum wich defends the truth, the objectivity, freedom of expression! Sad Pigeon i worry about you too for trying to influence the opinions by corrupting your soul this way. Sad You seems so desperated since few weeks. Sad ...

This is said, is it possible to post the original pic in order to have a right estimation of the DM's work? I regret the photographers never explains the choice of the theme, the wind of inspiration of the moment. Roll Eyes
The way he shoots Lucy is a bit different than the similar older one. These black fish eyes have an artistic or expressive reason... Scratch Chin ... as to create a resonance at the viewer's.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Scratch Chin Mmmh... Pigeon, You put more & more pics photoshoped by yourself. That's the last straw on such a forum wich defends the truth, the objectivity, freedom of expression! Sad Pigeon i worry about you too for trying to influence the opinions by corrupting your soul this way. Sad You seems so desperated since few weeks. Sad ...

Kind of dramatically put but yes, you do have a point Wry

I don't like doing it! And it's not so long ago that I'd have thought I'd never have to...

But Lucy has stuffed so much gunk into her lips that she looks positively grotesque in some shots. And since there is so much complaint about this I feel I need to try and put them back to a more natural state... If it wasn't for the complaints I'd not do it, but as it is I am doing it to help Lucy by trying to make sure that the pics garner more appreciation and less complaint Smile

What I hate so much more than doing it is the need to do it though... Just what the flaming heck leads someone as naturally gorgeous as Lucy to spoil her beautiful face by making herself look like a fish? Weep And how can she remain so oblivious to how much negative reaction it gets... how does she not realise how awful it looks?

"You seems so desperated since few weeks" - More like months, really, it's just the last several weeks that it's really been getting on top of me.

It's down to all the stuff that's been talked about so much recently...

Lucy not getting any work... Of course today's Nuts feature is a hugely appreciated change from that Big Grin But even there I don't have any confidence that it's going to last. Looking at how few and unenthusiastic Girl Management's posts about it have been, compared to their posts about other models this week, it almost looks as if they don't want Lucy to have got it, as if it was Nuts who pushed for it until they gave in and they're only mentioning it because they have to.

Girl Management being so flaming bloody ignorant about it and not even bothering to acknowledge the concern... acting as if I had no right to criticise them... Of course I have. They are doing a crap job, they're doing it in public so everyone can see what a crap job they're doing, and they think they somehow have a privilege against being called to account for it? Well they do not, and the sooner the arrogant swine learn that the better.

Same with the morons on the official site burying their heads in the sand, refusing to admit what's right in front of their faces, and instead of criticising the so-obviously bad situation, having a go at me for pointing it out. Listen you ignorant fools. All you're doing is shooting the messenger. The reason I'm saying what I am saying is that Girl Management can't be bothered to get Lucy any work any more. I'm not making that up as you seem to think, it's plainly and blindingly obvious for anyone to see who isn't deliberately blinding themselves to it for goodness only knows what stupid irrational "reason". If you had any vestige of spine or integrity you would be getting on their case about it - helping Lucy yourselves - not attacking me because I'm trying to help Lucy and you are too pathetic to do so yourselves. If you don't like what I'm saying then what you ought to be doing is removing the reason for me saying it, by pressuring Girl Management to pull their finger out and stop screwing Lucy over.

Yes. It is frustrating... it is upsetting Cry I feel more and more like I'm the only one who's actually on Lucy's side - along with the other good people on here Thumb Up! - while those who make a big song and dance about being "officially" on Lucy's side are doing their usual thing of defending the people who are screwing her over, attacking those who are trying to help, and letting Lucy herself go hang.

I'm sick of being able to do so little to help, and I'm even more sick of idiots attacking me for doing it while doing nothing to help Lucy themselves.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Daily Star pic now in HQ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: