Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

"Lucy is gorgeous"... I think it's an universal truth! Hehe
I think old followers of LP are bored to see her making pics for already the same age group (teenagers putting her hand in their trousers each time they see a boob or a thigh!) wich bring to her only the same interest for a mechanical reaction of sexual desire. DM made this pic for this public. Perhaps the quantity of this public is more important than more mature public. But it could be interessant too if her work follows her public in his maturity... Roll Eyes
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:

I think old followers of LP are bored to see her making pics for already the same age group (teenagers putting her hand in their trousers each time they see a boob or a thigh!) wich bring to her only the same interest for a mechanical reaction of sexual desire. DM made this pic for this public. Perhaps the quantity of this public is more important than more mature public. But it could be interessant too if her work follows her public in his maturity... Roll Eyes

Don't agree snowflake. I think Lucy needs to get back to what Lucy did best years ago. A wide range of pictures. To stereo type this brand of pictures just to teenagers is wrong. As a lot of none teenagers would look at this and react the exact same as teenagers.

What Lucy needs to do is get back to a full mix of pictures. The days Lucy was doing shoots for companies such as OT, OK, Nuts, etc. These was of various styles and was fresh with each that came along because of this. Just to stereo type yourself to one style would be a mistake. The same mistake Lucy seems to be making at the moment. As all Lucy's shoots at the moment no matter who they are for look the same. With also the same heavy use of photoshop on them which Lucy also doesn't need.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
DM made this pic for this public. Perhaps the quantity of this public is more important than more mature public.

I think it's more just a lack of understanding of what the public wants. Which seems to be endemic. (The classic example being Lucy damaging her prime asset - her appearance - with weight loss and lip filler, apparently totally oblivious of the universally negative reaction from her fans.)

Poggy wrote:
What Lucy needs to do is get back to a full mix of pictures. The days Lucy was doing shoots for companies such as OT, OK, Nuts, etc. These was of various styles and was fresh with each that came along because of this. Just to stereo type yourself to one style would be a mistake. The same mistake Lucy seems to be making at the moment. As all Lucy's shoots at the moment no matter who they are for look the same. With also the same heavy use of photoshop on them which Lucy also doesn't need.

Spot on. (And kind of connected with Patriot's "old vs new" threads, except that with far too many pics the comparison can't be made because there just isn't a "new"...)

Just an off-the-top-of-my-head selection, could be many more...

Thing is - as others have said - that there's a lot of "any port in a storm" about things what with Lucy doing practically no work these days... (I sent her a tweet today about why is she the only one who can't see the problem with getting next to no work for 9 months, but I don't suppose I'll get an answer since I'm not some knob blathering about his birthday Roll Eyes) So any new pic is bound to stir up strong emotions, of both the "oh wow this is brilliant" and "is this all we get" varieties...

Having said all that... and while I still think it's a wasted opportunity to do something not in the Nuts style... I unquestionably think Lucy looks absolutely gorgeous in this pic and I want to see more of them Big Grin
snowflake

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

YES! Pigeon! YES!
These pics were nice! Cloud 9 This stuff in it, where is it passed? Cry

Thanks for your feed back Poggy. Right, if someone stays a teenager, it looks himself! Sincerly, excuse me if i made all the public be stereotyped , but admit that it could be the case for the most of this public, no? Wry

I'm not sure that is Lucy who masterizes what she has to offer in her pics. But if it could become the case, it would be nice if she listen herself before listening public cos it would be only influenced by a commercial relation. Wry

PS: I have a little preference for the pic with skis at mountains. Not for the french alpine touch (marks Killy & Salomon), but for this sweet face of angel. Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Funny you should say that... Smile

Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

If angels all look like Lucy, please show me the way to paradise immediately! Big Smile
And with her hair in plaits, Lucy looks more gorgeous than ever Cloud 9
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Awesome pics P Thumb Up! ...back then i'd let the woman have me jump off a cliff..today...i'm still trying to remain a loyal fan Wry ...more power to Lucy Thumb Up! ...may her force strike back and put the likes of me in our place.... Bow
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
...more power to Lucy Thumb Up! ...may her force strike back and put the likes of me in our place.... Bow

Well on that note there is a certain quality to the latest DM pic which is in common with those early pics more than with a lot of the recent Nuts ones... Hard to describe what. Something about Lucy herself... not so "forced", more free and open Big Smile Which has got to be a good thing Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

I personally can't see it in this particular pic Sad..but then u definately know better when its anything Lucy Smile...i sincerely hope this is the beginning of a great comeback Thumb Up!
Poggy

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
sexybeast wrote:
...more power to Lucy Thumb Up! ...may her force strike back and put the likes of me in our place.... Bow

Well on that note there is a certain quality to the latest DM pic which is in common with those early pics more than with a lot of the recent Nuts ones... Hard to describe what. Something about Lucy herself... not so "forced", more free and open Big Smile Which has got to be a good thing Smile

But still with quite a lot of photoshop use. If you look at the pictures above there was quite a lot less airbrushing going on. Lucy looked more natural and with lips that more suited her and seemed happier in doing them Smile

I am starting to think at times that Lucy might have lost some interest in doing modelling Weep
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Wow! That first pic you posted Pigeon, with the earmuffs!!...

It's one of the best pics I've seen for showing off Lucy's gorgeous eyes Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

But still with quite a lot of photoshop use. If you look at the pictures above there was quite a lot less airbrushing going on. Lucy looked more natural and with lips that more suited her and seemed happier in doing them Smile

Ah, that's not really what I meant... apart from the last five words Smile As I say it's hard to describe but Lucy looks more alive in the DM pic than in recent Nuts ones. She looks like she's more being herself than putting something on, and she's having a more relaxed and enjoyable time doing the shoot Big Smile
Poggy

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Poggy wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Ah, that's not really what I meant... apart from the last five words Smile As I say it's hard to describe but Lucy looks more alive in the DM pic than in recent Nuts ones. She looks like she's more being herself than putting something on, and she's having a more relaxed and enjoyable time doing the shoot Big Smile

But that is exactly what I meant Pigeon. Lucy doesn't. If you look at these earlier pictures. Lucy seems to be really enjoying herself and it's showing all over the pictures. In recent shoots. Including the DM shoot, Lucy just doesn't seem to be. This is why I'm starting to wonder if Lucy's heart isn't in it anymore. It's just all the things that seem to be adding up. The lack of shoots, the same style of shoot coming up all the time, when Lucy does shoot. The look of, I'm just going through the motions in shoots.

As we keep saying over and over again. Something just isn't right Sad
snowflake

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Funny you should say that... Smile

Shock Thud Cloud 9
I am heightened!!
TOP 10!!
(I'd make better to count how many pics could be in my top 10, cos there's only 10 real places! Hehe )
Paradize is in my head, i feel it... And this wonderful shoot makes me see it. Look at this natural energy and charm in her eye! Pfff! All this LP's story speaks to me so much! The will to see her again among this wite & blue mountains landscapes in white suit like an happy alived angel seems to me as a personnal quest. To see her showing us that it's possible would be deliciously motivating. But she seems today only to be exiting of these ("unsane") sticking artificiallly colored Nuts shoots, starting maybe for wanting spring out of this dark situation. Roll Eyes

PS: The correlation of these 2 pics let me guess it could be in Val d'Isère landscapes. It could have been a nice advert campaign for a ski resort! Roll Eyes Could you pm the links for other pics of this shoot if there are some? Wink

Poggy wrote:
Lucy looked more natural and with lips that more suited her and seemed happier in doing them
I am starting to think at times that Lucy might have lost some interest in doing modelling

Scratch Chin I share what you say... But nothing proves that modelling is really the problem. So, start only, but don't finish too soon! Big Laugh

Robster wrote:
It's one of the best pics I've seen for showing off Lucy's gorgeous eyes

Yes Isn't it?! Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
PS: The correlation of these 2 pics let me guess it could be in Val d'Isère landscapes. It could have been a nice advert campaign for a ski resort! Roll Eyes Could you pm the links for other pics of this shoot if there are some? Wink

No need to PM... they are here Smile

snowflake wrote:
Robster wrote:
It's one of the best pics I've seen for showing off Lucy's gorgeous eyes

Yes Isn't it?! Cloud 9

Most definitely Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: