Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


eazy_g wrote:
Why would he be mad about this site, when every other forum has those same pictures? I think it's stupid.


...and this one doesn't any more. Yet it doesn't stop him inventing rubbish to say that it has. He is now claiming to have 31 screenshots of them. Of course he hasn't actually posted the screenshots, nor has he posted the URLs that he claims they are from, he just expects everyone to believe it just because he says it... as if he somehow knows more than me about what I have done myself Screwy It reminds me a bit of that nutter who sent a tweet pretending to be Lucy to Lucy herself telling her she wasn't her...

sexybeast wrote:
I have a theory..and i could be totally wrong..but somehow i think i'm about to hit the nail on the head..just realized what the problem or the reason for the "considerable distress" might be...the last Lucy website (the mobile one) ran into crappy waters due to some bad management and sloppy work ethics...now consider this...if i were ready to launch another website now..something that i put a considerable amount of money and time into...i'd be a little worried...cause i know its not going to get me the kind of profits that i'm hoping for unless most diehard Lucy fans subscribe...now where do all the Lucy Pinder fans hang out..hmmm hmmm...let me think Scratch Chin ...thats right Idea..the Lucy-pinder-tv forum !!!...considering that i'm not on best terms with the owner of that website and the first person from there who subscibes to my site will put up an honest opinion for others benefit, which in due course may discourage a bunch of potential clients if things are not upto the mark, it could prove to be a financial hazard for me Shock...so what do i do....simple really...destroy the reputation and credibility of that website...disperse the fans...and hope that all the parched souls end up at my watering hole........look at the facts Shrug


I'm more or less sure that's exactly what he is up to. It is certainly consistent with the way that as soon as Lucy's website started up with - according to the previews of the front page - five of the supposedly "new exclusive" sets containing material that everyone's seen before, he invents his rubbish about that material still being on here when it's been taken down since November... he doesn't want people to have the freedom to come on here and say "those are not new sets, it's a chiz"...

Doesn't seem to occur to him that he would be better off just making sure he does his own job properly... rather than trying to make sure people can't complain, instead to make sure they don't have anything to complain about Wink Nor does it seem to occur to him that if he's worried about the financial risk then throwing away months of potential revenue to engage in a silly bitch fight is a bloody stupid thing to do.

sexybeast wrote:
considering that i'm not on best terms with the owner of that website


And there's another bloody stupid thing! He was on good terms with me before. He even signed up to this forum - back in March when I first started posting his pics, he didn't have a problem with it then! The only reason for him not being on good terms with me is that he decided of his own accord to start up all this stupid rubbish out of the blue and antagonise me for no reason.

Why the @$#% did he not, back in November, just send me an email saying something like "I know I've not objected to the pics being posted up until now, but a b and c has changed so could you take them down now please because x y and z...." It would have been so bleeding simple to sort it out without any fuss or bad feeling.

Instead he refused ab initio to talk to me, went behind my back and tried to stab me by going to the hosting company and then being deliberately obstructive to drag the complaint out as long as possible to cause me the maximum amount of trouble. Then tries to blame the ruckus on me when it's his fault to begin with and he's been deliberately making it worse. Just think of all the time and trouble that could have been saved for the sake of a few minutes writing an email...

Latest developments...

Quote:
"31 screen shots just taken say otherwise."

Screen shots OF WHAT? They are not of my site because there is NO MORLEY MATERIAL ON IT. Either they are of some other site entirely or he has faked them using photoshop.

"(Without the attached image pages)"

And without the URLs either. He claims to have "evidence" but deliberately refuses to actually provide it, so his claim doesn't actually mean anything. Indeed it actually lowers his credibility, since if the "evidence" actually exists and is real then he would have no problem providing it. Failing to do so merely reinforces the view that he is inventing wild false assertions which he cannot actually back up.

"Content posted on the official site tonight is already on your clients account."

I have no idea what content Morley may or may not have posted on his website tonight but none of it is on mine. As I said before I am not registered on his website and have never logged in to it. This is still the case. I can't even see the premium content, let alone repost it. I have posted six new images tonight, that is all. None of them are Morley's. Three of them are not even taken with a proper camera, they are just low-quality crappy-snaps taken on mobile phones - definitely not Morley's! The other three are nothing to do with him either. If Morley has posted anything I don't even know about it so whatever he is talking about is nothing to do with me.

"THIS IS ALL ILLEGAL."

Making false accusations may well be illegal - certainly when he knows them to be false. Fabricating evidence to back them up certainly is illegal too. I'm not sure where making the assertion that he has evidence but deliberately failing to provide it falls in legal terms, but it definitely comes under the category of actions of someone posting a malicious complaint and conducting it in such a way as to create the maximum possible amount of trouble - it plainly is not what someone with a genuine complaint who wants to seek a resolution would do.

"I will continue to work with you to resolve this matter"

...when in fact his message itself demonstrates that he is doing the opposite. If he genuinely wanted to resolve it he would provide his so-called "screenshots" along with the URLs of the respective pages. Instead he just claims he has them and then blatantly says he isn't going to provide them, in a repeat of the same deliberately obstructive behaviour he displayed last time.

"but feel engaging this misinformed individual is getting us no where."

Misin... what?! Is he seriously suggesting that because he asserts that I have done something when I know myself that I have not done it, then *I* am the misinformed one?

Of the images I have posted yesterday and today not a single one of them is Morley's. Only four of them are even of any reasonable quality - and as I said last time none of this rubbish affects the fact that Morley does produce extremely high quality images. Most of them are a bit manky and the mobile phone crappy-snaps are among the worst quality photos I have ever seen. None of them are from Morley at all and most certainly none of them are from his "premium content" which I don't even have access to anyway.

There have been no Morley pics on my site since November. Which is a matter of deliberate policy because, guess what, I can do without him on my back. And as I have said before I also have a policy of *not* posting - or allowing to be posted - any "premium content"; this has been the case since I started the site.

Morley's claim that "Within hours, premium content was posted by this user on his account with yourselves" is a complete lie. I don't post premium content anyway, I don't post Morley's pics since November and I have no idea what he is talking about - and all the more so since he refuses to post the screenshots he claims he has or the URLs of the pages he claims to have seen.

How many times do I have to say this? I TOOK ALL MORLEY'S STUFF OFF MY SITE IN NOVEMBER AND I HAVE NOT PUT ANY MORE ON. If he thinks otherwise then POST THE URLS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


This one is crazy.

I've got to ask. Is he actually on about someone elses pictures? Because as you say Pigeon. His was removed a long time ago. Since he first requested it or brought this up.

Still wondering that if he is going to be doing this with every other forum/website on the internet hosting his pictures.

I think all this has come about because the figures for members on Lucy's new site are poor. They still might have not realised this is because money is tight and people aren't spending it on such things as (Sorry but I can't put it any other way) a rip off. Most people aren't going to spend $30 just to see the same content or a new set of anything from 1 to 100 pictures a month. If they are lucky. Especially as half this content if not all will become available on some forum or website for free at some point. Look how had it is with OT. They have content posted all over the place and not given permission. Sorry to inform them. This is the way things have gone. I agree copyright is a thing you need to adhere too. But like with many other things in life. You'll always get someone breaking the rules.

Like you Pigeon. I have not even been pasted the front page of the website. Don't think I ever will. It's simple why. Money is getting harder to come by and $30 a month for not much really can be put to much more important use in these hard times.

Basically if I was you Pigeon. I'd ask Mr Morley, first for the prove of what he says. Then second ask him if he is now going to go after all the other hundreds, thousands, millions of forums and websites that are using his pictures unofficially. If he says no. Then ask why he has just singled out this one. Is it because he knows that the owner is respectful enough to remove the content with honour.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


The hosting company have rejected Morley's complaint because he has no evidence to support it Big Grin Big Grin

They won't do anything if he does not provide links to the material he claims I've posted. Which he can't do because it doesn't exist.

Quote:
Our system has escalated this ticket for review by staff. We will not take any action on complaints which do not provide all the relevant facts and evidence regarding the copyright on media.

As the complainant you must provide URL's of the material you own as well provide them for the material our client is hosting which may be in contravention to copyright law. You will also need to provide evidence that you in fact hold the copyright to any such material. Without this information I'm afraid were unable to take any further action against our client and would suggest that you seek legal advice to settle this dispute.


...in other words, "if you're going to tell lies, be aware that people are going to call you on it"... especially when they are such really stupid lies and so easily disproved!

Morley can't provide URLs to his material on this site because there is no material of his on this site.

Looks like he has been caught out by his own arrogance in thinking he can just make up any old rubbish to slag me off and have everyone else believe it just because it's him that says it. Fortunately, "everyone else" does not share his overinflated opinion of himself and instead they want proof Smile

Poggy wrote:
I think all this has come about because the figures for members on Lucy's new site are poor. They still might have not realised this is because money is tight and people aren't spending it on such things as (Sorry but I can't put it any other way) a rip off. Most people aren't going to spend $30 just to see the same content or a new set of anything from 1 to 100 pictures a month. If they are lucky.


Exactly... the whole idea is flawed and even more so when people are short of disposable income anyway.

It's the same "failure to see things from the fans' point of view" problem which is so endemic with Lucy's management... look at it like this:

You are interested in something, doesn't matter what, but let's suppose it is not Lucy and not even glamour-related. Maybe it's a movie or maybe it's some arcane scientific research (since that's one of the things this example often happens with). So you google it, see a website that looks promising from Google, and have a look at that site.

But when you do you discover that you can't actually find any material on what you were looking for at all, apart from just enough tantalisers to make it look promising in Google. The only part of the site you are actually able to see at all is the front page. Everything else, including the bit that the Google result made you think you were going to be able to see, is hidden behind a login and in order to log in you have to pay money, and quite a lot of money at that.

So what do you do? You say "stuff this, this site is crap", go back to Google, and visit one of the several million other sites listed there which do not mess you about.

This is what will be happening with Lucy's site, and if Morley thinks that attacking this site will make any difference he is even more of an idiot than ever. There are so many results on Google for Lucy you could never look at them all, and the vast majority of them are not from this site, but from other sites. In order to have any effect he'd have to shut down the whole of Google. Good luck with that...

Poggy wrote:
Especially as half this content if not all will become available on some forum or website for free at some point. Look how had it is with OT. They have content posted all over the place and not given permission.


Or Lucy's previous paysites... well, the second one at any rate, since the first one never had anything on it to begin with... it didn't take long before the videos were freely available all over the place.

But not on here! Smile

Does Morley not realise that this site is the LEAST likely candidate for the "premium content" to appear on? I don't allow it! Not off Lucy's site nor off OT or off any other models' paysites. It has never been allowed since this site started. But Morley just seems to assume the opposite is true purely because he says so and regardless of the fact that he can't actually provide links to any on here, because there isn't any...

Poggy wrote:
Like you Pigeon. I have not even been pasted the front page of the website. Don't think I ever will. It's simple why. Money is getting harder to come by and $30 a month for not much really can be put to much more important use in these hard times.


Exactly... and personally also I have a much stronger reason for not doing it. I don't want to be helping line the pockets of someone who sees fit to tell lies to my hosting company to try and screw me up.

Poggy wrote:
Basically if I was you Pigeon. I'd ask Mr Morley, first for the prove of what he says. Then second ask him if he is now going to go after all the other hundreds, thousands, millions of forums and websites that are using his pictures unofficially. If he says no. Then ask why he has just singled out this one. Is it because he knows that the owner is respectful enough to remove the content with honour.


Yes... this has all come up in the dialogue with the hosting company...

They asked him for proof - he cannot provide it Big Grin

The question about all the other websites which host his stuff, he attempts to evade by giving a stupid answer. He just bleats "that's irrelevant, this is illegal!" Fine! So in that case why is he failing to go after the websites which ARE being illegal, but is going after the one which is NOT? He may deny that it is out of irrational personal spite but what other explanation can there be?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
koningx



Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


So, Will the Damien Morley shoot pics be reup/reposted again ?
, after this matter cools down ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Don't hold your breath mate...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tford



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Man, glad I got them when I did one of her best shoots.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
koningx



Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


I was Quiet for a long time, reading this thread. Observing ! Generally I remain Quiet ! I m Quiet type .

Seriously ! man, ComeOn ! I m very p**sed...

Pigeon did more work n effort on organizing collection of my n everyone's favourite Lucy's pics. Pigeon's work is outstanding n commendable for greater good.

WHo the Hell is this Damien Morley, some kind of 'Joker' in the age of internet freedom n speed with which things r spread everywhere, it's normal thing. one can't hold or contain ny form of binary information, even if it's pics for long . Pics can be found nywhere n uploaded to nywhere, ny blog, ny forum, internet is so big n vast. Even lil kids know, Till where he can stop users.

Who the hell is this Damien, some kind of photographer, or editor or what ! Do u know who i m people , i m a millionaire, i run my own company n an Information Security expert n Hacker , i can get stuff by paying 30 USD lil money, but i won't , cuz i know the value of money, why shud i ? i don't prefer to spend money on lil things . They just wanna make money of u all guys showing Lucy's boobies, stuff which was freely available for everyone in world for everyone's n greater good n happiness. Did Lucy got shortage of money. Nut, Loaded, FHM ain't paying her now ? No! Lucy already had okay money. it's these people in-between who r trying to make money of her, luring her to just give a part in it. While most of the money they'll keep to themselves or site n server maintainence or etc..
Plus i don't think so Lucy is that much educated enough to look into accounts, where the money is coming, how much n where it's going in spendings etc..

Legally dubious stuff removed ~ P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Well that did make me smile, thanks for the appreciation of my work Thumb Up!

I must however make it clear that it is entirely the opinion of the poster and nothing to do with me - in particular I dissociate myself from the hacking/assassination/etc bits. Legal disclaimer Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Dib



Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Contributions: 276
Location: San Luis Potosí, México

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


koningx wrote:
I was Quiet for a long time, reading this thread. Observing ! Generally I remain Quiet ! I m Quiet type .

Seriously ! man, ComeOn ! I m very p**sed...

Pigeon did more work n effort on organizing collection of my n everyone's favourite Lucy's pics. Pigeon's work is outstanding n commendable for greater good.


Quoted for the truth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message # MSN Messenger
patriot



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Bout time I said somehing on this I spose.

Yes its to much money, no the content in my opinion isn't good enough, and yes there is far to much free material available.

And two other important points of note,

1, Its to late in Lucy's career to be launching a premium site. If it was ever going to work it should have been done when Lucy decided to go topless, then people would have paid.

2, in my little opinion the worst thing about the whole thing is that it shits on the fans and the foundations on which Lucy built her career.
Think about how she rose to fame, what was so appealing about "the girl next door", the principals that she started out with and what it did for the whole industry.
They have almost stuck two fingers up at those of us who fell in love with this and said thanks for the last ten years guys, now cough up!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO