Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
multicsman

Contributions: 1

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Hey I stumbled upon these pictures on imagebam

I think this is the right place to share them!

Please read the rest of the thread! Yes, it is the right place to share them... if only Damien Morley would take his head out of his rectum and start living in the real world instead of some weird logic-free fantasy universe all of his own. But fear not, those who missed them... they are easily found ;) ~ P
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

7 new UHQ's? I need to start looking tonight.
AliceLucy

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

How do you know there's seven?

I can't find that many Sad
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

I've been looking all over and have yet to even find one... Moan
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:33 pm    Subject: DAMIEN MORLEY IS A LYING EVIL SCUMBAG Reply with quote

DAMIEN MORLEY IS A LYING EVIL SCUMBAG... LOOK WHAT HE'S DONE NOW!

I did hope that now that Lucy's new website has been launched he would get off my back and start behaving like an adult...

Oh, no. He is still five years old and thinks Pigeon smells. He's getting even worse. He has nothing to attack me for so he is now just making stuff up.

He has submitted an abuse ticket to my hosting company consisting entirely of lies - some of which are flaming stupid and some of which are physically impossible.

He accuses me of posting premium content off Lucy's new website. I have not even registered on the flipping website. I have not seen any of the premium content. All I've seen is the front page. I have not paid the money to go beyond that - which should be no surprise - I'm not exactly keen on the idea of lining the pockets of someone who sees fit to wage this evil vendetta against me anyway, would you be?

He accuses me of "stealing premium content" off Lucy's website before it even flipping well existed. Does he think I have a time machine or something?

He accuses me of distressing Lucy and causing her to lose money when I have done nothing of the kind. It's Morley who messed Lucy about delaying the launch of her website again and again for no reason. It's Morley who caused her to lose money from the time it could have been up and running but wasn't. Then the evil swine tries to blame me for what is entirely his fault.

He says he ought to sue me for the results of his own actions. It should be Lucy suing him since it was him who decided to act like a little baby in the first place, and all the distress and loss is entirely his fault.

And he has the sheer brazen bloody cheek to accuse me of harrassing him when the whole thing was instigated by him of his own free will and he has even gone to the lengths of making up a whole bunch of lies to harrass me further.

Words fail me, they really do.

Quote:
Everything in this "complaint" is a lie. Not only is Morley continuing his harrassment and persecution of me, he is fabricating allegations which are untrue, ridiculous and not even possible.

- "This account delayed the launch of my clients website"

Not true. Morley decided of his own accord to delay the launch of his website because he decided that singling out me for persecution from the hundreds of other websites which have the same material was more important than doing his job. It's not my fault if he is sufficiently unprofessional as to put personal spite ahead of his and his client's business interests and I absolutely will not take the blame for his own actions.

- "by stealing, editing and reposting premium content."

A lie. An outright lie, and what's more, impossible. I did not do this. How could I possibly "steal" "premium content" from a website that DIDN'T EXIST at the time? The material I reposted was from one of the many other websites on which it is to be found... and none of them "stole premium content" from Morley's website either because it didn't exist until last night. Wherever the material originally came from it wasn't part of the content of any website.

When Morley's website was launched last night, however, it was clear from the free content on the front page that Morley is cheating both his client and the subscribers to his website. The front page advertises six photosets as brand new exclusive material. They are not. Material from all but one of them has been available all over the internet for many months, in some cases since March. Morley is trying to cheat people into paying for material which they more than likely already have.

This still does not explain his persecution of me since there are so many other websites with the same material - and they did not get it from me, I got it from them. Morley seems to find it appropriate to single me out for harrassment while ignoring anyone else who posts the same material, which is still available on many other websites - sites which get way more traffic than mine - including the one where I found it.

(Note that arguments against this point based on copyright are irrelevant because they do not take account of reality. What counts is that the material *is* freely available and has been so for months, therefore to claim it as new and exclusive and attempt to get people to pay for it is cheating. How it became freely available is irrelevant - except insofar that it was not me who made it so and it would still be freely available if I did not exist - it is the fact of its availability which is significant.)

- "We believed our last ticket resolved this to some extent and launched my clients website last night (11/12/12)
Within hours, premium content was posted by this user on his account with yourselves."

This is ANOTHER lie. I do not have access to the premium content on his website. In order to gain access it is necessary to register and pay a fee. I have neither registered nor paid (and nor have I borrowed anyone else's account). I have never logged into his website and I have never even seen the premium content. I certainly have not reposted it. And as I explained last time this liar decided to persecute me I do not allow premium content to be posted on my website.

- "He has also posted content on other forums that we are talking with about getting it removed."

And none of that is premium content either, nor is any of it hosted on this server, so this comment is doubly irrelevant.

- "This is causing considerable distress for my client. It is having an adverse effect on her livelihood and we are going to need to seek damages through the courts."

This is yet another lie and is plain evil with it.

The "distress to his client" is being caused by MORLEY HIMSELF. It is nothing to do with me. Nothing I do or have done has any bearing on his activities and all the distress both to his client and to myself could have been avoided if he had simply treated me in the same way that he has treated all the other people who posted the same material and taken no notice of it.

That which is "having an adverse effect on her livelihood" is again Morley's actions taken by his own free choice. It is his fault that revenue has been lost because he delayed the launch out of unprofessional childish spite. He is further causing her to lose revenue by trying to pass off as "new and exclusive" material which has been freely available for months. I am not responsible for Morley putting his vendetta against me ahead of doing his job, and nor am I responsible for him being so unprofessional as to launch a brand new website which tries to cheat people into paying for material they quite likely already have.

If anyone needs to "seek damages through the courts" it is Lucy Pinder to seek damages of Morley, for messing her around and needlessly delaying the launch of her website through putting malicious childish personal vendettas ahead of business, when there is no reason at all why he could not have simply got on with doing his job and launched it two months ago and saved everyone a whole lot of trouble.

- "Please tell me what you can do to stop this harassment."

I can barely believe I just read that.

Not only does this lying scumbag invent a whole farrago of nonsense for no other reason than to persecute and harrass me when I have done nothing to him and am not even able to do the thing he falsely accuses me of, he then has the unbelievable gall to accuse *me* of harrassing *him*?

It is Morley who is harrassing me. I have no idea why he has decided to pursue this vendetta against me but it is obvious that he holds sufficient spite against me to submit a totally spurious abuse ticket consisting entirely of lies and accusing me of things which I have not done and am not even able to do.

I will NOT be accused of harrassment by the person who is harrassing me and who instigated the whole affair. I will NOT be blamed for someone else's grossly unprofessional actions over a period of months causing his client to lose revenue.

Morley is lying out of personal spite. He has no grounds whatsoever to complain about me. He instigated the harrassment, he has caused great trouble and distress both to me and to his client, he did this of his own free will and there would have been no adverse consequences had he not done it, on the contrary everyone concerned would have been a lot better off - including himself. The whole problem is entirely his responsibility and I will not stand for his persecution and his attempts to blame his own actions on his victim.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Either the man is looking to cover up for his own screw-ups by trying to entice you into a mud-slinging match...just ignore him in that case...or someone really is messing around with him using your name...perhaps you shoulod give this Morley chap a call to try n figure out what his problem is
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

I tried to ring him last time, he wouldn't answer the phone...

There isn't a fake version of this site, anyway... he can't be finding stuff on another site and mistaking it for this one, he's just making stuff up saying there's stuff on it which there isn't.

I'm hoping Lucy has looked at this site herself today so she will have seen for herself that he's lying...
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

By premium content is he really referring to the latest candid pics? The ones that are freely available without having to sign up for an account of any kind? The one's that they oddly, considering their apparent fetish, left un-watermaked? It's a sad situation, but chances are the hosting company will side with him. I can't understand though why he's going after you. Why is a photographer filing a complaint against pic's that are supposed to be shot by Lucy herself? Shrug

Gotta laugh at that "considerable distress" line though. Surprised he didn't mention any kind of mental anguish. Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Three mobile phone pics, which are not his pics, which as you say are free not premium content, which before I cleaned them up were of such appallingly bad quality that Niépce would think technology had been moving backwards for 200 years, whose value in their original condition was more than likely negative because the quality was so bad? He can't be, unless he is truly insane...

I think the hosting company are rational enough to look at this site and see that indeed there is no premium content on it! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

He's at it again. Claiming there is material of his on this site when there flaming well isn't and hasn't been since November. Maybe you are right sexybeast, and there somehow is a fake version of this site that I don't know about... because he sure as heck is not talking about this one.

Quote:
Quote:
I wont bother reading the above. i have evidence to support my claims.

The facts remains content I own Is on your clients account without license. That's illegal. EVERYTHING else is irrelevant.

There is no personal grievance here, a simple quest for the laws to be upheld.

"The facts remains content I own Is on your clients account without license." This is NOT TRUE. All the Damien Morley content was removed back in November and there has been no such content added since. His so-called "evidence" can only be fabricated since he cannot possibly "have evidence" of something which does not exist. There certainly is some kind of personal grievance since otherwise he would not go to the trouble of making up these ridiculous lies.

For all his complaint I am driven to wonder if Morley actually has looked at my website, because if he did he would see that there is none of his material on it... for him to act so convinced of something which is so visibly untrue he can only be making it up.
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Listen P...and i'm sure i speak for most people who are members here..try n figure out what happened..and then sort it out...but the day you say i tried enough and nothing happened..you take a call...it all boils down to self-respect then...thats one thing nobody should be denied..and the minute you decide its putting a dent in your self-esteem..let us know...at the end of the day i'd rather have Pigeon as a friend than have some ill informed and not-so-bright lensman ruin your reputation...whatever happens...we are totally and completely with you...after all if it were not for you we wouldn't even be here
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Yes, really this is pathological jealousy! It seems to me beyond a problem of buisness. DM projects on you the value of a rival or something like that. Perhaps, it's Lucy who drives him very crazy. About what you show us, he seems to have seriously blowed a fuse! Screwy
I think it's certainly not the pain to say you for taking good care. I know this behaviour, my friend's advice is to never fall in his game, keep calm even if it's hard for never doing THE one mistake, by continuing this way he will win to compromise himself at the others' eyes.
I think we can't judge him if he really became mad. Scratch Chin That reassures me at an half, it's that if it was so important for Lucy's interests, well, she would have contacted you personnaly... but she seems to have a great materialist sense of buisness and could serve of DM as a fuse. That I don't hope to be the truth but the idea came nevertheless in my head! Headache .
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

I have a theory..and i could be totally wrong..but somehow i think i'm about to hit the nail on the head..just realized what the problem or the reason for the "considerable distress" might be...the last Lucy website (the mobile one) ran into crappy waters due to some bad management and sloppy work ethics...now consider this...if i were ready to launch another website now..something that i put a considerable amount of money and time into...i'd be a little worried...cause i know its not going to get me the kind of profits that i'm hoping for unless most diehard Lucy fans subscribe...now where do all the Lucy Pinder fans hang out..hmmm hmmm...let me think Scratch Chin ...thats right Idea..the Lucy-pinder-tv forum !!!...considering that i'm not on best terms with the owner of that website and the first person from there who subscibes to my site will put up an honest opinion for others benefit, which in due course may discourage a bunch of potential clients if things are not upto the mark, it could prove to be a financial hazard for me Shock...so what do i do....simple really...destroy the reputation and credibility of that website...disperse the fans...and hope that all the parched souls end up at my watering hole........look at the facts Shrug
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

A DIRTY HOAX AGAINST YOU PIGEON?
Damien Morley coud be manipulated by someone?
Thumb Down
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Why would he be mad about this site, when every other forum has those same pictures? I think it's stupid. Pigeon has done more work on Lucy's mass collection of pictures than anyone has.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: