Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Right. This I am posting here because it is a fine demonstration of the irrational, senseless persecution I receive, and confirms several of the points I have been making.

And basically because I am sick to the back teeth of this sort of rubbish. People concocting some sort of idea that I do the opposite of what I really do do and using their concocted idea as an excuse to have a go at me. Like this lot. Maybe, just maybe, they might see this and might realise how out of order they are. It's a faint hope but right at the moment I can't think of anything better.

It's an email I received today from someone I've never heard of, sent via this site after he'd read this thread, plus my responses to it.

He obviously doesn't have the faintest idea what he's talking about, despite having read this thread, and what he says is so totally at odds with reality that I really do not understand where he's at. He seems to think I've "done something" which justifies the crap I'm having to put up with. He doesn't say what it's supposed to be, and I know very well I have not done any such thing...

It does make me wonder if there is someone out there pretending to be me and causing trouble to make out that I'm behind it. This might sound paranoid, but it wouldn't be the first time it's happened, indeed there is one person on here who found someone doing it before I did...

Apologies in advance for the length... Smile

I should point out that I have never heard of this "Max Zalke" bloke. I think he is most likely something to do with UK Centrefolds, partly because of the way he writes, partly because he is in Germany and the concept of UK Centrefolds having some German connection does ring a bell from somewhere. I have not been able to confirm or refute this for definite, because as I mentioned in my previous post, UK Centrefolds have gone to considerable trouble to conceal their identity and location - not the way a reputable business behaves - and neither "max zalke" nor "max_zalke@yahoo.com" produce anything useful on Google either. But from the particular type of irrational, offensive nonsense he comes out with, it seems much more likely that he does have some connection than not. I find it most unlikely that anyone who wasn't so connected would read this thread - as he has done - and then totally ignore the content and get everything so completely back to front; it's only ever the "official side" that comes out with this kind of crazy rubbish.

It's a bit chopped up into quotes, but it's all there, I haven't missed any bits out Smile

Max Zalke wrote:
What you have been doing causes the delay of new launching site.


This is completely untrue. The reason for the delay in the relaunch of lucypinder dot info is that UK Centrefolds/those responsible have developed an irrational obsession with attacking me, for no reason whatsoever, and are so hung up on this that they are according it a higher priority than doing their actual job.

"What I have been doing" (?) has no connection whatsoever with lucypinder dot info. The sole reason for the delay in the relaunch is that other people have decided, of their own accord, to delay it. They are doing this for "reasons" which have no logic or rationality whatsoever. There is nothing that I have done which provides even the slightest rational justification for them to delay the launch.

This website has nothing to do with the official website, nor does it pretend to. It is unofficial and proud of it. Nothing on here makes the slightest difference to when the official site may be relaunched, and the suggestion that it might is pure nonsense.

I have done nothing to harm the lucypinder dot info paysite relaunch. I have even gone against my usual policy and asked people not to talk about it on this forum because with the last two having been such disasters and the third being constantly delayed there would inevitably have been a lot of negative comment, and I wanted to avoid there being bad publicity for it before it had even got going. Reason being that even though I think it is a bad idea and Lucy would be better off not doing it, I figured it deserved a fair chance without being slated before it starts.

But even though I was actually trying to avoid harming it, the people behind it conceived a spite against me entirely of their own accord and for no logical reason of any kind. It is they who have created an unpleasant situation where previously there was nothing wrong at all. I wanted that not to happen. They went ahead entirely of their own accord and created trouble out of thin air for no reason.

If other people take it upon themselves to conceive an irrational spite against me when I have done nothing to harm them, that is their fault, not mine. If they think conducting some nasty personal vendetta is more important than doing the job Lucy is paying them for, that is their fault, not mine.

I am not responsible for other people's lack of capacity for logical thought. Do not blame me for other people's irrational, illogical actions. And particularly do not blame me when I am myself suffering as a result of those irrational actions... indeed, since the constant stress is making me physically ill I probably want them to stop more than anyone.


Max Zalke wrote:
Please don't hinder lucy's life.
I can understand what you feel, but you ruin her life and the expectations of many fans.


No. No, I don't think you do understand what I feel. I don't think you have the faintest idea. If you did have any understanding you would not make that false, disgusting and offensive accusation. You would realise that that is about the most foul, upsetting and plain vile thing you could possibly say to me on this subject.

I DO NOT "ruin Lucy's life" and do not ever say that I do, whether to me or anyone else. Because it is NOT TRUE.

Especially do not say it when the people who ARE "ruining Lucy's life" are ruining mine too.

Lucy trusted UK Centrefolds to produce a new website for her. They could have simply got on with the job and done it and had it up and running weeks ago. Instead they decided to screw her over by not doing the job they are being paid for but putting it aside while they exercise their pointless spite against me. The result is that Lucy loses out to their sheer nastiness.

They are even harming their own interests as well as Lucy's. They are wilfully throwing away revenue and they are also making the new site have to start life under the handicap of everyone having been annoyed by the endless, reasonless delays. It really is an absolutely crazy way to behave and it makes no sense to me at all.

There is not the slightest logical justification for their behaviour. I have done nothing to harm the new site. I was indeed trying to avoid harm to it by asking people not to discuss it so as to avoid bad publicity. But they decided, entirely of their own accord, to attack me out of the blue and mess Lucy around while they did it.

Their decision. Theirs alone. Nothing to do with me in the slightest. I didn't even know myself that that's what they were doing until they got beyond dithering and did something to hurt me.

If anyone is "ruining Lucy's life", it is THEM, not me; and they are ruining mine as well.

Max Zalke wrote:
Do you understand what you are doing could be an illegal act?
If you keep to do so, i will appeal to law.


Running a fansite is illegal? News to me. News to the thousands of other people who run fansites too I would think...

Here's a little list:

Insomnia
Nausea
Feverishness
Shakes
Headache
Raised heart rate
Palpitations
Raised respiration rate
Loss of appetite
Difficulty in concentrating
Difficulty in coping with everyday tasks
Continuous feeling of fear and apprehension

Do you remember sitting in class waiting for the teacher to turn up, being constantly nervous of the school bully sneaking up behind you and whacking you over the head for no reason? Wasn't pleasant, was it. But that only lasted for five or ten minutes until the teacher arrived.

Now imagine feeling like that continuously for two whole weeks. The longer it goes on the worse it gets. It doesn't stop. It even carries on when you are in bed. You can't sleep. The lack of sleep makes it even harder to deal with, in a vicious circle. Your mind gets groggy and doing even simple things becomes an effort. Your body starts doing weird and unpleasant things as a result of constantly being in "fight-or-flight" mode. And there aren't any teachers here so there's no telling how long it's going to go on being like this.

Oh yes, and just for a little extra spice to it, imagine that you are already on antidepressants as a result of other people doing similar things in the past...

That description, and that list of symptoms, are a (poor) exposition of the effect this irrational persecution by the people doing Lucy's new website is having on me. I am being victimised for no reason. I am afraid to use any tool of communication in case it brings news of them having come up with a new way to hurt me. And the total lack of sense or reason behind it means I can't even begin to guess when, if ever, they are going to get off my back.

The people doing Lucy's new website are persecuting me without reason to the point where it is making me ill. Do you understand what they are doing could be an illegal act?

Max Zalke wrote:
Just review calm what you have done so far. Are there any reasons to legitimate that?

The answer is 100% NO.


Do what?

"What I have done so far"? What does this mean? I have not "done" anything!

I posted some pictures which are several months old and are also on dozens of other websites. Would that cause one iota of harm to Lucy's new website? No, it would not.

I posted some other pictures from which annoying marks had been removed, which I would not have posted with the marks still on them. Would that cause one iota of harm to Lucy's new website? No, it would not.

I posted some other pictures to which I had done what I could to restore the colour which had been removed. Would that cause one iota of harm to Lucy's new website? No, it would not.

Even to suggest that any of those three things would have a detrimental effect on Lucy's new website is just too silly for words. How could they possibly do that? The idea just does not make any sense.

And there isn't anything else. Those three things are all there is.

So I haven't "done" anything, and if anyone thinks I have then either they have made it up themselves or someone else has made it up.

Has someone been making things up? Pretending to be me and stirring up trouble in my name? It has happened before...

What have I done? I've run a fansite. Thanks to the kind comments of people on this forum I have reasonable confidence that it is a good one. Thousands of other people run fansites for all sorts of people or groups; there's nothing unusual about it. And there are plenty of good reasons in favour of doing it. Here are some of them...

It helps Lucy. By providing her with a lot of free publicity. By keeping her fans happy. By keeping happy also those fans who have been p***ed off by the official site. By being accessible to all and so helping garner her new fans. By giving her non-modelling activities - film/TV work, charity work, etc - the same prominence as her usual work and so helping to present her as a real person with brains and goodness, instead of a cardboard cutout with boobs.

It helps Lucy's fans. In pretty much the same way.

It brings pleasure to many thousands of people. All over the world.

And... why NOT? It does no harm, either to Lucy or to her fans. So why shouldn't I do it?

Only reason not to is that on a purely personal level it is a dead loss! I do not of course make any money out of it. Nor do I gain any personal enjoyment from it. Yes, you read that right, I don't even like running it. It's pure drain for me. But at the same time it is one of the very few things I can do that really does make the world a better place (as outlined above). Nothing else I do is of value to more than one or two people. This site makes the lives of Lucy and thousands of her fans just that little bit better. So I do it, anyway, out of a desire to do good in pretty much the only way I can.

In short, the answer is 100% YES.

Max Zalke wrote:
What you insist is only based on your prejudices.


Absolute rubbish! I know very well that the people doing Lucy's website are victimising me. I know it far too well. It's not prejudice, it's fact.

Your email is a further confirmation of it. Why on earth are you trying to dismiss my statements as "prejudice" in an email whose very existence confirms them as fact?

The problem is other people's prejudice. I know very well that I have done nothing which gives any logical justification for them to attack me. I have done nothing to harm the launch of the new lucypinder dot info and indeed have even tried to avoid bad pre-launch publicity for it. They are attacking me out of pure prejudice.

Max Zalke wrote:
You should understand how society works.


I have no idea what this sentence is intended to convey. It seems to have no relevance whatsoever.

Max Zalke wrote:
Please don't hinder us!


OK, who is "us"? Do you mean that you are indeed associated with UK Centrefolds?

I am NOT hindering you/them. Nothing I have done has the slightest bearing on the relaunch of Lucy's website. You/they could have launched it weeks ago - there was no reason not to, and it would have been better for everyone if that had happened.

The illogical and unprofessional decision to mess Lucy about and put it on hold in order to attack me was made by UK Centrefolds alone. I had nothing to do with it. I have done nothing whatsoever that would provide any reason for it.

If other people decide of their own free will to act in an illogical way based on nothing more than something they have made up inside their own heads - because it certainly isn't anything I've done - then that is their fault, not mine. I am not responsible for random strangers making irrational decisions which I didn't even know about until they began to attack me.

Max Zalke wrote:
It is safe to say that you are nuisance now.


Es tut mir leid, dass ich genug deutsch kann, dass der Wort "nuisance" etwas im ‹bersetzung verloren hat zu kennen.

No, it is not safe to say it, because it is not true, and it adds insult to injury. It is a further confirmation of the irrational prejudice which is behind this attack on me.

Who has control over the launch date of Lucy's new website? UK Centrefolds.
Who is messing Lucy around by constantly putting back that date? UK Centrefolds.
Who is annoying Lucy's fans by constantly putting back that date? UK Centrefolds.
Who is making me ill by putting me in fear of some new senseless attack on me? UK Centrefolds.
Who made the decision to behave in this way? UK Centrefolds.
Who has no logical justification to attack someone who has done them no harm, but refuses to acknowledge their lack of justification and instead fabricates some excuse known only to themselves? UK Centrefolds.
Who is so unprofessional as to harm their own business interests, those of their client, and also the health of some random stranger, out of nothing more than spite? UK Centrefolds.

I have not done one single thing to harm Lucy's new website. But it doesn't seem to matter. They just invent something among themselves to claim that I have - what, they will not say, obviously it won't stand up to examination - and use whatever it is they made up as an excuse to attack me anyway.

Then they have the cheek to blame me for the consequences of their irrational actions based on whatever it is they've made up about me. And still won't say what it's supposed to be.

There's a "Pest" all right, but it certainly is not me...

Max Zalke wrote:
No reply is needed


I disagree. It is necessary to make it very clear that the material you sent me and the accusations in it are false, irrational and offensive. That trying to blame me for the illogical actions of others, which they made entirely of their own accord and are nothing to do with me, is not acceptable. That because UK Centrefolds decided all by themselves, freely, of their own accord, and without any logical justification whatsoever, to repeatedly delay the launch of Lucy's new website, the responsibility for the consequences of that delay is theirs and theirs alone. That I have done nothing at all to harm Lucy's new website and indeed have tried to prevent harm to it, and that whatever it is they have convinced themselves I've "done" exists only inside their own heads. And that UK Centrefolds and their associates are making me physically ill by the stress their irrational and senseless persecution is putting on me.

I suggest very strongly that you:

- Divest yourselves of this fabricated idea of whatever it is I'm supposed to have done which in fact I have not, and all other irrational and unfounded prejudices you have about me
- Cease your persecution and leave me alone
- Launch Lucy's new website already
- Post a public apology to Lucy Pinder herself, to Lucy's fans, and to me, acknowledging that the delay in the launch is your fault and your fault alone, and apologising for the annoyance, disappointment, stress, heartache and losses that you have caused by putting spite ahead of business.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
sexybeast



Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Confused This really is a weird e-mail...and this Max fellow sounds like a real demented, delusional case...i don't know what you could have done to invite his wrath but the man is breathing fire...of course i completely fail to understand his resentment towards you or the reason behind it Shrug...unless you've been upto some mischief on the sly...have you P Hehe ...but seriously this kind of personal attack seems like a real low-life thing to do...what these people fail to understand is that its the most detrimental thing they could possibly do for Lucy's career...trying to stir up a controversy for no obvious reason...and Lucy being a silent spectator to these antics does not help her public image at all...as it is she has been put up on this high pedestal, out of reach of her fans, completely oblivious to their grievances
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pinderlust



Joined: 05 Oct 2009
Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


I don't understand what's going on here at all.

Lucy tweeted (towards the beginning of this month) that she's "planning on re-launching the site this month"; the first promotional image this month from DM had "coming soon" on the image, the second image (this week) had "coming very soon" on it! There are still over 7 working days left in this month, therefore I can't really seen how it's running behind schedule, given the term "soon" is by it's nature very vague in it's meaning. But if you put all of that above together it seems to be going as planned so I don't see how you are delaying it Pigeon Spinning Eyes

Of course as always Pigeon you have my utmost thanks Beer and sympathies for your ordeal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


This forum represents 90% of my secret garden. All the things I see and express, i couldn't do it in an other virtual or real place. I feel attacked like you Pigeon inside my own soul. I would like to help you for anything if I can. Just let you stay strong on what you believe in, but take care not to be blinded by the same way this Max can be, and nothing can happen to you. Thumb Up! I say this cos I know it's possible when I see that you can have sometime some subjective ideas about how Lucy has to appear... (it's not a criticism Wink )

To summarize, I can see that there's the steamroller of glamour industry buisness, armed with machiavellian people who only has compensative personnal interests of glory and earning money in a hand, and in other hand, people who devotes a space on internet to a dear image wich inspirates so strongly their senses. How the things we say wouldn't be the true when they come from our hearts? They have no real force against this. People like this Max are so little that they can't use their own strenght for making face to you, and use threats in rapport with law or worst, with Lucy herself. He inspires pity. Thumb Down

But this Max like others, can be blinded themselves by intern & extern parameters that they are not aware. And this is this thing wich in reality drives them so agressive against you... Shrug

And Lucy? In the middle of all this! Is she aware of the reality? I don't think. Wry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skillgannon



Joined: 21 Oct 2011
Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


The only word that I can think of that sums up the issues you have been having is 'jealousy'
UK Centerfolds / Max have realised what a grand job you have done with this site and are aware that they will never produce a site to even compare.

You have my utmost sympathy for the grief you have been receiving.

Rest assured, myself and I would assume everyone of the loyal Lucy fans, will be backing you and give you whatever support we can.

At the end of the day, your health is the most important part of this so if you felt you had to stop the site, then you do what is right for you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Clap
Nice words!
Beer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


My friends, I thank you all, from my heart, for your kindly wishes Thumb Up! I will do my best to repay them as they deserve Smile

It does mean a lot to me to read your posts Smile

The site will remain open for as long as I have the slightest ability to keep it so, even if I have to move it to a server in Russia or China or somewhere like that Smile

Pinderlust wrote:
But if you put all of that above together it seems to be going as planned so I don't see how you are delaying it Pigeon Spinning Eyes


I have it in black and white that they think attacking me is more important than getting on with Lucy's site - Damien Morley explicitly stated in the stuff he sent to the hosting company that they were putting Lucy's site on hold specifically in order to try and screw me over. He did not provide any justification for this, he just included it in order to try and make me look bad to the hosting company and induce them to give his views more weight. He said it in such a way as to give them the impression that it was somehow my fault - which of course it is not, it's their free choice made for no logical reason, as elucidated above there's nothing I have done to justify it. That's where that one comes from...

Mind you there may well be some truth in your assessment as well, ie. that delays are to be expected anyway... UK Centrefolds's own website has been nothing but a "coming soon" page for a lot longer than Lucy's, and they registered the domain name for Stacey Poole's on the 2nd October and that still isn't here either...

Skillgannon wrote:
The only word that I can think of that sums up the issues you have been having is 'jealousy'
UK Centerfolds / Max have realised what a grand job you have done with this site and are aware that they will never produce a site to even compare.


Thanks Blush - and that's the closest I can come to a logical explanation for their behaviour, at that. It does rather suggest that they know their site for Lucy is not going to be up to scratch, and rather than putting the effort in to make a good job of it - effort which they would have to maintain for as long as they kept the contract - they would prefer to take the "easy option" and just try and make sure there's nothing for people to compare it against Wry

sexybeast wrote:
...unless you've been upto some mischief on the sly...have you P Hehe


Hehe ... no, I have not, everything I do is out in the open Smile

As I mentioned though, there have been instances in the past of people pretending to be me and sending crap to people to try and antagonise them. (I reported them and got their accounts shut down, but I still have copies of the relevant material.) It may well be that someone is doing the same thing again. I haven't looked - if they are they will trip themselves up sooner or later Smile

sexybeast wrote:
...but seriously this kind of personal attack seems like a real low-life thing to do...what these people fail to understand is that its the most detrimental thing they could possibly do for Lucy's career...trying to stir up a controversy for no obvious reason...and Lucy being a silent spectator to these antics does not help her public image at all...as it is she has been put up on this high pedestal, out of reach of her fans, completely oblivious to their grievances


snowflake wrote:
And Lucy? In the middle of all this! Is she aware of the reality? I don't think. Wry


Well that's just it! I don't think she is either. I'm sure all that Lucy has been told about it is somewhere on the scale between rubbish excuses and outright lies, same as everyone else has been told.

I don't suppose for a moment that Lucy herself would approve if she knew that they were deliberately holding up her new website in order to indulge in spiteful childish bullying - whether against me or against anyone else. I wouldn't be running this site if I thought she was that sort of person! And as we all know, everything she says and does indicates that she absolutely isn't Smile

They must be deceiving Lucy as well, or at the very least doing their best to keep her in the dark, because I'm certain that if she did know that they were letting her down because they think that pointless nastiness is more important than doing the job she's paying them for, she would not approve! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Grendel



Joined: 24 Mar 2009
Contributions: 288
Location: Spain

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Not able to enter the site for a while cause of work, but you know we're here for you Pigeon! Keep up the good work and frak those frakers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sexybeast



Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


But tell me something P...everything here is about Lucy..this website is for Lucy..or beacause of Lucy Hehe..whatever ...now correct me if i'm wrong...as far as i know this is the most popular LUCY PINDER website in the world...and has been for a few years now...its a fan-based platform for her...her official site comes and goes...and Lucy is what she is because of her fans...she really does not have to be a genius to figure out that she needs to be constantly communicating with her her fans to maintain her hard earned status...and yet i don't know of one such occasion where she tried conveying whatever the hell she might be thinking or doing through this forum...or any other forum for that matter...you may argue that the people around her won't let her see the light of the day...but if she really cared wouldn't she someday wake up from that deep slumber and take charge of things ??!!...we've been waiting for that to happen for a while now...and she hasn't come through...so my question is..do you think we make her out be much smarter than she really is ??...the belief that the object of your affection is flawless is a common trait amongst fans
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Recently there has been some sign of Lucy beginning to interact with her fans. On the re-launch page of her upcoming new site it states that Lucy will be part of the day-to-day running of it. The only way to find out if that is true or not is to sit tight and wait for the site to re-launch.

As for the question regarding Lucy's IQ: Apparently she has 12 GCSE's, 3 A Levels, a nice car, a house in the one of the most expensive parts of the country and she probably has atleast £1,000,000 in the bank. If shes thick, shes done rather well dont you think? Hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sexybeast



Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Being thick never stopped anybody from being rich Hehe ..i'm not saying Lucy is not smart..i'm wondering if she really is as smart as we give her credit for Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


sexybeast wrote:
Lucy is what she is because of her fans...she really does not have to be a genius to figure out that she needs to be constantly communicating with her her fans to maintain her hard earned status...and yet i don't know of one such occasion where she tried conveying whatever the hell she might be thinking or doing through this forum...or any other forum for that matter...you may argue that the people around her won't let her see the light of the day...but if she really cared wouldn't she someday wake up from that deep slumber and take charge of things ??!!...we've been waiting for that to happen for a while now...and she hasn't come through...


RockyMoney wrote:
Recently there has been some sign of Lucy beginning to interact with her fans. On the re-launch page of her upcoming new site it states that Lucy will be part of the day-to-day running of it. The only way to find out if that is true or not is to sit tight and wait for the site to re-launch.


There has been a noticeable change in her attitude on twitter in the last few months. She has started replying to random people a lot more than she used to...

Unfortunately she still never replies to anything interesting. She replies to trivia, and there's chat with her friends which is of no interest, but she never gives any information about her work, ie. the interesting stuff Smile apart from the occasional hint that she's been to see Nuts. Almost everything she posts in that line is either a retweet of someone else saying they've worked with her, or comes after those other people saying things and adds nothing to what we already know from them. Most of the BTS shoot pics come from those other people rather than from Lucy, and when she does post a "finished product" pic it's never anything new or unseen, it's something two years old off the Nuts website (or else another retweet). And she never answers any questions from anyone which relate to her work (apart from telling people who are too thick to use Google where to get her calendar from).

I follow people on twitter mainly for one of three reasons... (1) They are actual friends in some sense; (2) They post stuff which is funny or which relates to my technical interests; (3) I am interested in their work and follow them for what they tweet about it. Lucy is definitely in the third category as far as the reason I follow her goes, but she only barely justifies it. I'm not interested in "ooo we're going drinking" tweets from Lucy any more than I am from anyone else - it's her work I'm interested in - and maybe one thing in twenty that she posts is worth reading for that, at the most Wry

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm slagging Lucy off, because I certainly am not Smile I'm trying to make a point about communication with fans. I reckon there are two main categories (with some overlap) of people who follow Lucy on twitter: People who are desperate for her to retweet or reply to them because it lets them think they're a little bit closer to getting in her knickers, and people who like and appreciate her work and follow her for that.

The way Lucy posts on twitter may keep 0.01% of the first category happy, but it hardly counts as "communication with fans" because it's such a tiny proportion and because those people are idiots anyway Hehe With the second category, people who follow her for her work, there is again essentially no communication because she never answers questions and never tweets anything that someone else hasn't tweeted about first. Whereas plenty of other models do do this... some of them do it quite a lot to pass the time on boring train journeys Smile

The other thing about Lucy's twitter is that she could make it useful to herself, as well as to the fans - but, again, she doesn't. Plenty of other models ask what fans think of some proposal or other - posting things like "Should I do so-and-so or not?" "What theme would you like for my calendar?" "What do you think of lip filler?" (yes, that was an actual model's question, and the majority answer was "don't like"...). Lucy could do herself a huge favour by following their example, and all the more so since she seems to have so little awareness of what sort of answers she might get...

As for the thing on the official website... I'll believe it when I see it Smile The last paysite was supposed to include that sort of thing as well - the "mobile blog" bit... and I'm sure we all remember what happened to that... it just kind of petered out without explanation, and the last instalment that we did get, from the way it was written, gave a very strong impression that Lucy was just going through the motions, and writing it out of an obligation that she would prefer not to have.

I count that statement as just another piece of fluff to get people's attention Smile

Basically I think a lot of the reason for this sort of thing is quite simply that Lucy never was into "internet stuff", and she still isn't. There are a whole bunch of quotes from her from five or six years back about how she wasn't into social networking websites and didn't see the point of them, how she wasn't ever going to join facebook, how the only reason she had an official myspace page was to counteract all the fake pages people were making. (One such fake page even got itself published in an article in Loaded as if it was real, so she pretty well had to get a real real one...) Even then it wasn't Lucy running - or reading - the myspace page, although it went to some lengths to deceive people into believing that she was Wry And now that myspace is dead and everyone's on facebook - even Tom Anderson Big Laugh - the official facebook page is exactly the same setup.

I think all that stuff she said back then more or less still applies... she still isn't really into "the internet", it's just got to be such a mainstream thing these days that she can't avoid it. I think she wants the official website to be the same sort of thing as the official myspace and facebook pages - something that other people will look after so she doesn't have to bother with it. I think the main reason she uses twitter at all is because she has a lot of friends who are into it, and if they weren't she would do the same as with MS and FB... I certainly think that was her original intention, remember when she first went on twitter the "bio" said it would be GM and Lucy posting, not just Lucy? I reckon it still would be like that if her friends weren't into it.

Again I emphasise... None of this is intended as any sort of criticism of Lucy! I'm just trying to untangle the disparity between, on the one hand: The way the "official side" tries to present Lucy in terms of her personal involvement with "internet stuff"; And on the other hand, the things she has said in the past about what she thinks about "internet stuff" and the way she acts in reality when she's "doing internet stuff".

If I'm right in thinking that what Lucy has said in the past about not really being interested in "internet stuff" is still more or less true, then everything about her twitter and her communication with fans that we have observed and commented on makes pretty good sense Smile It just makes me a bit sad at the world evolving in such a way that she doesn't have the option of relating to the internet according to her natural inclinations...

And I definitely do appreciate that she uses twitter at all, even if she doesn't use it very well Smile She does post some good stuff sometimes... the rare snippet of work news, intelligent comment on (usually) politics (as far as you can say anything intelligent in 140 characters), and stuff that makes me laugh - like the dog pic she posted today which I couldn't stop giggling over Hehe If my supposition is correct then I'm all the more grateful that she does Thumb Up!



sexybeast wrote:
so my question is..do you think we make her out be much smarter than she really is ??...the belief that the object of your affection is flawless is a common trait amongst fans


Well, for myself, while I certainly think Lucy is wonderful, lovely, intelligent, beautiful, talented, and full of even more unfulfilled potential than she has fulfilled already... I certainly don't think she's flawless. No human being is flawless. And I don't have much patience with people who do think she's flawless because they genuinely do act as if being a Lucy fan is a matter not of enthusiasm and appreciation, but of religion. They really do act exactly like religious worshippers, and they react to the idea of Lucy being a gorgeous but human being, as opposed to a goddess, in just the same way that religious fanatics react to blasphemy. Which is stupid; it's also bloody weird; and it doesn't help anyone, not Lucy nor anyone else.

Lucy certainly is intelligent... it is very obvious in any public stuff she's done where she's had reasonable freedom to be herself instead of simply following instructions. And she has also demonstrated on occasion a notable and apparently instinctive and unconscious ability, when presented with a pile of sewage with a diamond hidden somewhere inside it, to make the sewage vanish and leave only the clean, sparkling diamond.

The problem is that she is also terribly naÔve, far too ready to trust people and believe that they will do their best for her instead of doing their best for themselves. It's as if she assumes that everyone else is as decent and nice as she is, and can't assimilate the concept that they are selfish assholes who only pretend to care about her so they can make money off her. Or even if they don't even bother to pretend, and actually appear on TV and in interviews in Loaded stating explicitly, with a smug grin on their face as if it's something to be proud of, that they don't care about the models' human side, all they care about is the money they make off them, and that they got into the business in the first place because they got off on the feelings of power and control... for some reason even that sort of powerful evidence doesn't get through Wry

There was a radio programme a while back; Lucy said a few words at the beginning and end of it, but the main part of it was conversations with various other models on the theme of how to avoid the all-too-common people in the glamour industry who are out to screw the models over, or worse. One thing which struck me very strongly about that was that for pretty well every piece of advice given, in Lucy's own career she had done exactly the opposite Hehe - broken every rule from "don't get involved with random strangers trying to take pics of you on the beach" onwards. But as I say she seems to have this unconscious ability to magic away the sewage and pull out the diamond, and she not only got away with it, but got away with it very well Big Grin

What worries me is that over the last few years she seems to be losing that ability Sad The first time I met Lucy she had an almost regal air of being in total command of the situation. I've also seen a (horrible quality) video from about the same time, of Lucy doing a Nuts tour in a crowded nightclub where she had the rowdy crowd in the palm of her hand with the same air of easy command. But the last time I met Lucy she was acting more like an inhabitant of Soviet Russia who was paranoid about the KGB seeing her talking to a Westerner (ie. me) (And stopped acting like that for a brief period when the "KGB" weren't around). No doubt the "official side" would say I had no right to be worried by such observations. But I say... how could I not think there was something wrong if I saw anyone acting like that, whether Lucy or anyone else?

If you want a better idea of what I mean by Lucy in "effortless command" mode, her performance in the "Real Hustle" video is probably the thing to watch Smile She admits to being nervous and thinking she's going to mess it up... but when she goes into action she handles it with incredible smoothness and calm, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, as straightforwardly as if she'd been doing that sort of thing for years. When it's working, she has an amazing instinct for doing things right.

It would make me feel so much happier if I could see her doing something new with that sort of effortless panache...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


I'll be my usual honest self here. Cutting it straight down to the bone. So first I haven't had time to go through all this. So sorry if anything has been mentioned before.

Boy am I glad to be out of all this Hehe

As Pigeon and some others who view this forum know. I used to do things on Lucy. Seems such a long time ago now.

Now I'm going to throw something in here. Do any of you remember the Daily Sport run dance troop? There name was UK Centrefolds. The troop had in it Leah Harper, Julie Brown, Karen Baggoley and a few others in it. Or at least I think it was Daily Sport run. Which means David Sullivan. What I'm getting at is, it seems funny that the exact same name has popped up again. Is it because of the Sport News Group? Is it someone who was a member or had something to do with that troop? I'm not saying it is. But you never know.

Pigeon you mentioned in a reply to my earlier post. That this is the same people who are doing Kelly Hall's site. There is some differences. I don't want to point fingers here. But let's just say I doubt Kelly has the interfering people in her career Lucy has. So I think there is no way that the new site will go ahead without their say so or imput on it.

Time has run out on me. I'll try to come back later to read any comments or add to what my thoughts are.

What I will add though is this for these people to see....

Pigeon is running here a completely honest and loyal fansite to Lucy. He has done so much unpaid work in promoting Lucy and her career. There is such a balance here. That fans can posts their comments. Knowing that if they are respectful. No matter if the are agreeing with something or making a honest critisized opinion on something. Then you can do it here and not have it censored or deleted as has happened elsewhere.

So to call that wrong is wrong it's self. People do these things on these dumb social network sites all the time.

Pigeon does not interfere. I know I've had quite a few personal chats with him off this board. He is a fan. Like most of us. All he is trying to do is promote Lucy and if he can. Help advance Lucy's career.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
enigmatic319



Joined: 26 Sep 2009
Contributions: 55

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Isn't this just another chapter of an old problem? Why does everyone associated with Lucy have it in for you Pigeon?!

I don't understand. There's probably too much going on. And you do a stellar job for all of us here - but if it's making you ill, that comes first. Maybe give it a break for a while, we'll all still be here Big Grin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tford



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Poggy wrote:
I'll be my usual honest self here. Cutting it straight down to the bone. So first I haven't had time to go through all this. So sorry if anything has been mentioned before.

Boy am I glad to be out of all this Hehe

As Pigeon and some others who view this forum know. I used to do things on Lucy. Seems such a long time ago now.

Now I'm going to throw something in here. Do any of you remember the Daily Sport run dance troop? There name was UK Centrefolds. The troop had in it Leah Harper, Julie Brown, Karen Baggoley and a few others in it. Or at least I think it was Daily Sport run. Which means David Sullivan. What I'm getting at is, it seems funny that the exact same name has popped up again. Is it because of the Sport News Group? Is it someone who was a member or had something to do with that troop? I'm not saying it is. But you never know.

Pigeon you mentioned in a reply to my earlier post. That this is the same people who are doing Kelly Hall's site. There is some differences. I don't want to point fingers here. But let's just say I doubt Kelly has the interfering people in her career Lucy has. So I think there is no way that the new site will go ahead without their say so or imput on it.

Time has run out on me. I'll try to come back later to read any comments or add to what my thoughts are.

What I will add though is this for these people to see....

Pigeon is running here a completely honest and loyal fansite to Lucy. He has done so much unpaid work in promoting Lucy and her career. There is such a balance here. That fans can posts their comments. Knowing that if they are respectful. No matter if the are agreeing with something or making a honest critisized opinion on something. Then you can do it here and not have it censored or deleted as has happened elsewhere.

So to call that wrong is wrong it's self. People do these things on these dumb social network sites all the time.

Pigeon does not interfere. I know I've had quite a few personal chats with him off this board. He is a fan. Like most of us. All he is trying to do is promote Lucy and if he can. Help advance Lucy's career.


Thank you for posting this
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO