Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Cloud 9
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grendel



Joined: 24 Mar 2009
Contributions: 288
Location: Spain

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


I can't see the pics on this thread.... ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linkweed



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Same here. In fact, it looks like all the Damien Morley pics (watermarked or not) are removed.
The official site must be nearing its debut. Wry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


OK... I was hoping to get away without having to post an explanation, in order not to prejudice people against the new lucypinder dot info before it's even launched, but with this thread having been bumped I guess that's a pretty forlorn hope now... not to mention the private messages I've had since it was bumped.

I've always thought Damien Morley was a pretty decent chap - always got on with him as far as it goes, he's been registered on this forum since March, I even met him last year. Until last week I considered him one of the "good guys".

Then I received a message from the hosting company. Damien Morley was trying to get them to close this site down. The excuse he was using was the presence of his pictures on it - which of course he has known about all along and been perfectly happy with, that's why he registered on here - but he wasn't just limiting his complaint to material he has a legitimate interest in, he was asking them to close the whole site.

Goodness only knows what made him suddenly change from being friendly to going on the attack. My suspicion is that Jen has had a go at him; some of the stuff in his messages to the hosting company is consistent with the kind of horrible evil crap and lies she emails to people about me under the mistaken impression that none of them will tell me about it.

He has even become sufficiently loopy to accord having a go at this site a higher priority than working on Lucy's site. The reason the relaunch of lucypinder dot info has been "coming soon" for months and months is because he has decided to put it to one side while he has a go at me instead. Not only has he suddenly and without reason conceived an irrational spite against me, he's so obsessed with it that he thinks it's more important than doing his actual job. He then has the cheek to blame me for the delays to Lucy's site in his messages to the hosting company, to try and paint me black, when the delays are purely his fault as the decision to put spite ahead of work was his and his alone.

This is why all the Damien Morley pics have gone. With nothing of his on the site he has no legitimate reason to complain about it.

I, on the other hand, have a whole stack of legitimate reason to complain about him... Which I never had before he did this...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
linkweed



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Wanting your photo's removed is one thing (again, watermarks or not). But feeling the need to bring down the entire website in the process is ridiculous and laughable. I wonder how much time and effort he/they will put into removing the pictures from the countless forums and blogs they've been posted on.

And it's as if year old pictures are going to dampen people's desire to join the new site. People practically foamed at the mouth for those pics because of the quality and resolution. And we will do the same for the new site assuming they provide us with UHQ. Or maybe they have no intentions in offering such quality Wry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Well, could be there a link with this, Pigeon?
Pigeon on twitter wrote:
Ja, ja, haff plugged zem on tvitter already, but how zey vill sell anysing viz so few pictures of YOU? Iss noh good enough!

It seems that each remark from you or from this site is taken like a danger, or an insult, as a little splinter in the back that they can't catch, and wich makes suffer more & more a lot each time they make a bad movement... Hehe ... Wry

I'm quite deceived from Damien Morley because on this site, his work already found a very good critic. It's like to stab us in the back! I wonder how he can feel it's the contrary. I'm sure we'll never have explanation, one more time! Cry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Got to say from my experience of talks with people and clashes with Jen. Then I can fully assume the same as you Pigeon. That Jen has had something to do with Damien Morley suddenly changing.

The question is a valid one too. If Damien Morley is suddenly trying to shutdown this great forum down. Is he also trying to shutdown all the others. Plus the websites that has his pictures posted on them. As just off the top of my head I could put in ten addresses that has his pictures posted on them and I doubt any one of them got permission first.

If it is true and Jen has something to do with this. Then doesn't this continue to prove that Jen still hates this site and you Pigeon. Because people are allowed to voice their opinions fairly and not be censored, edited or deleted if Jen doesn't approve with what you say.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


snowflake wrote:
Well, could be there a link with this, Pigeon?
Pigeon on twitter wrote:
Ja, ja, haff plugged zem on tvitter already, but how zey vill sell anysing viz so few pictures of YOU? Iss noh good enough!


It seems that each remark from you or from this site is taken like a danger, or an insult, as a little splinter in the back that they can't catch, and wich makes suffer more & more a lot each time they make a bad movement... Hehe ... Wry


Ah Hehe That was nothing to do with Damien Morley Smile That was about the Naughty Drawer website, which Lucy did a shoot for, finally opening but without using Lucy's pics. Which is plain dumb... not only is it a waste of Lucy's time, but it's a totally counterproductive move for ND, as they have thrown away the chance of publicity both from Lucy herself and from all the various fan sites... which, with Lucy's fame and fanbase, would be worth more to them than what they'll get from all the other models put together.

It was a remark in support of Lucy... and I'd expect Lucy herself to see that, after all she must surely be disappointed not to have her pics used Smile There's no reason I can see why anyone who is genuinely concerned for Lucy to do well should have taken it any other way... I am of course aware of the mindset you describe, but I disregard it as being too irrational to be worth according any validity Smile

Poggy wrote:
The question is a valid one too. If Damien Morley is suddenly trying to shutdown this great forum down. Is he also trying to shutdown all the others. Plus the websites that has his pictures posted on them. As just off the top of my head I could put in ten addresses that has his pictures posted on them and I doubt any one of them got permission first.


Exactly, and as far as I know, the answer is "no"...

Poggy wrote:
If it is true and Jen has something to do with this. Then doesn't this continue to prove that Jen still hates this site and you Pigeon. Because people are allowed to voice their opinions fairly and not be censored, edited or deleted if Jen doesn't approve with what you say.


I think a lot of it's down to the fact that I myself in general won't accept that black is white on the grounds that "mother knows best", and in specific won't accept that mother telling everyone that it doesn't matter if someone bullies her own daughter until she cries. She seems to be so hung up on her own self-importance that she thinks someone sat a hundred miles away on the other end of a wire is, by not accepting her "authority", in some way a threat to Lucy, whereas someone who Lucy is locked up with and can't escape from going on and on at her until she breaks down is perfectly acceptable and nothing to worry about. Same as the way she thought Terry Christiansen deserved to be called names on the official forum for nominating Lucy, since that went against her own ideas, but Coolio bullying Lucy didn't. I'm afraid there's just no way I can accept that sort of attitude... especially since I have first hand experience of being on the receiving end of it, with my own mother having done very much the same sort of thing to me on many occasions.

Damien Morley has, apparently, been "instructed" not to talk to me, for reasons which owe far more to fabrication, distortion and lying than to reality. That's not proof, and I won't claim it is, but it's certainly evidence; it's Jen all over, and it would certainly not be the first time. I would have thought it obvious that instructing people to treat me like some sort of insect for reasons which are both untrue and highly objectionable, and make sneaky stab-in-the-back attacks on me instead of discussing things in a civilised manner, is not going to achieve anything beyond making me angry, but apparently not...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
triplepaper



Joined: 01 Dec 2011
Contributions: 10

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


This is so unfair. I was really hoping on reviewing those photos when I get the chance to catch a break.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pinderlust



Joined: 05 Oct 2009
Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


If this is all true Pigeon then it is very baffling and discouraging; it just doesn't make constructive sense for any party involved.

I can understand why someone would get upset about their pictures being used "without permission" but anything else seems extremely petty; after all, if it wasn't for you running this site and promoting Lucy Pinder, I think her fanbase would be significantly lower and there wouldn't be a fraction as many people interested in signing up for the new dot-com site (or registering their email addresses at the site).

If this quasi-vendetta against you continues it will only lead to a loss of money for the official site and that cannot be in anyone's interest. It reminds me of when people talk about film or music companies losing money because of "illegal" downloads, when usually, paradoxically it is the people who "illegally" download the most that SPEND the most money on "legal" purchases.

Look at it this way; at the moment your site is still running and the new official site isn't (yet). Does that mean that you are winning? I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem to suggest otherwise. Good for you Pigeon Thumb Up!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:
especially since I have first hand experience of being on the receiving end of it, with my own mother having done very much the same sort of thing to me on many occasions.

Well, I was sure there was a common point between all of us! Hehe
That you're saying could explain a lot of things,... Scratch Chin no... every things! Headache I knew that a mother can be castrating for her son, but for her daughter I don't know. I should go to bed before it drives me Headache Headache
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tungsten



Joined: 05 Nov 2012
Contributions: 237
Location: England

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Morley posted another pic on Twitter today, and somebody asked him "are we allowed to post this elsewhere?"

He replied: "You can, just don't edit it, colour it or remove watermarks please :-) Try to link back to lucypinder.info where possible Smile "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Ah... the usual overweening arrogance which is such a defining characteristic of the official site. Translates as "I'm going to take a wonderful picture of Lucy, then deliberately Censored it up with stupid photoshop effects and plastering rubbish all over it, then insist that it's somehow "better" for being ruined like that and prevent anyone from trying to put it back how it was before it was messed with, because they have no right to disagree with me."

I am absolutely sick to the back teeth of this attitude that fans have no right to their own opinions and should simply passively accept anything they're given without daring to disagree let alone try and put it right. What is it with the glamour industry that they not only have no concept of customer service, but actively oppose the idea? Normal business practice is to listen to what the customers want and try and provide it, not force them to accept something whether they want it or not. He should provide the pic in colour, without the stupid effects. People can still see it in bleached monochrome if they want to simply by turning the colour off on their monitor. And he should provide it without watermarks because there isn't one single person who wants them Smile

Pinderlust wrote:
If this is all true Pigeon then it is very baffling and discouraging; it just doesn't make constructive sense for any party involved.

I can understand why someone would get upset about their pictures being used "without permission" but anything else seems extremely petty; after all, if it wasn't for you running this site and promoting Lucy Pinder, I think her fanbase would be significantly lower and there wouldn't be a fraction as many people interested in signing up for the new dot-com site (or registering their email addresses at the site).


Pinderlust wrote:
It reminds me of when people talk about film or music companies losing money because of "illegal" downloads, when usually, paradoxically it is the people who "illegally" download the most that SPEND the most money on "legal" purchases.


Thanks Blush - but indeed, without wishing to sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet, what you say is true. All models - not just Lucy - depend on fan sites (plural). They get far more publicity from fans posting their pictures around the net than they do from their appearances in print - especially when, as in Lucy's case, those appearances are limited to essentially just one magazine. The publicity from their internet presence in turn works back to increase the interest in and sales of their work.

If it wasn't for fan sites providing free publicity then not only would Lucy be in a position of insignificance, but so would all the other models, and it's quite likely that the magazines themselves would find it enormously harder to keep going. A significant factor in Nuts being the most successful mag is that they are aware of this and are quite happy for people to post their pics on their own sites. They know very well it encourages people to buy the magazine Smile

And it is particularly true in Lucy's case where the official site is essentially a desert in terms of pics - paid content doesn't count, since it is inaccessible to anyone who doesn't fork over a large sum of money, which casual browsers simply will not do - what few pics it does have are in low quality, and anyone attempting to use it as a source of info is either ignored, fobbed off with deliberately content-free "answers", or attacked.

Pinderlust wrote:
If this quasi-vendetta against you continues it will only lead to a loss of money for the official site and that cannot be in anyone's interest.


Again, very true. And it already has. Were it not for the official site's determination to treat me as some kind of pariah then Lucy could have had a paysite up and running within a couple of weeks of coming up with the idea at all; it would have worked; it would not have messed people around with rubbish excuses for constant failure to provide new content on time; and it would have cost her nothing to run (apart from paypal's fees for processing the payments since that's the one thing I can't do myself). Heck, I even have a package installed on this server which I could use to get one up and running within a day or two - if someone sent me some material for it now I could have a working site in operation before the end of the week.

But the official side of things thinks that having Lucy waste two and a half years of time, effort and money is preferable to having me do the job for free. Which is an insanely screwed-up set of priorities Screwy

snowflake wrote:
I knew that a mother can be castrating for her son, but for her daughter I don't know.


I think the principle is exactly the same regardless of the sex of the offspring, it is only the methods which differ Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


I totally agree with you on the glamour industry Pigeon. But then again it's always seemed to be like that. Models have often been covered up with adverts, writing, watermarks, etc. I think it first really started in effect in the eighties. Before if they was advertising something or just doing some PR. Then it would be placed to the side or somewhere away from the model. As they realised the model would attract the eye and then you'd look at what else was there. Well eventually anyway Hehe It's as if the model suddenly became just the wall to put things on when they started to do this. Which to me is stupid. As they have paid the model quite a sum at times to do the shoot. Which in my business sense would make me. Make sure I used the model to the best advantage I could. Not just as a background.

Lucy's site is something we have discussed often here. As you would never have been allowed to on Lucy's old forum. It would have been censored or deleted before anyone got to read the forth word Thumb Down We've even talked on how bad it is compared to other models sites. All the top models have them now. All are paysites (Something I don't do. I work too hard for my bad wage to just filter it away that easily Sad ) at different rates. Kelly Hall's is even in US dollars and not Sterling. But everyone you ever talk to that is a member alwaysa say how great they are. Especially when compared to Lucy's Cry Then again this is run just like everything Lucy has done for her. Badly. I think people sell things to Lucy promising all this and that. Then just take Lucy's money and done very little of what they said. Either that or Lucy just keeps getting advised badly. Another road we've been down.

It makes me so mad when you just realised how big Lucy could have been still. I'm not saying Lucy's not been big. But think how big Lucy's star would have shone with the right guidence Roll Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote


Poggy wrote:
Lucy's site is something we have discussed often here. As you would never have been allowed to on Lucy's old forum. It would have been censored or deleted before anyone got to read the forth word Thumb Down We've even talked on how bad it is compared to other models sites. All the top models have them now. All are paysites (Something I don't do. I work too hard for my bad wage to just filter it away that easily Sad ) at different rates. Kelly Hall's is even in US dollars and not Sterling. But everyone you ever talk to that is a member alwaysa say how great they are. Especially when compared to Lucy's Cry


Kelly Hall's is run by the same bunch who are doing the new Lucy site... UK Centrefolds... All their sites are in US dollars.

Until this evening, I'd always figured that since - as you say - everyone always says how great they are, they would at least be the one thing in favour of the new Lucy site.

However, for reasons which will be apparent from my next post, this evening I have been trying to look them up and find out who they actually are. The results are most disconcerting Wry

Their own website is broken, it just has a "Coming Soon" page and nothing else - which is just the same as the last time I looked at it several months ago. Google reveals that there are in fact other pages on it, they just aren't linked from the front page. There is no contact information. No phone number, no email address, no postal address, no names of any of the staff or directors, not an electronic sausage. Nor is there anything like that on their twitter or facebook pages. The only way to contact them is via a web form.

I did eventually manage to find some sort of address by poking through the public areas of their models' websites. Turns out it's not a real address though - it's the address of a "virtual office" outfit.

Furthermore there is no listing for them on Companies House or on Duedil.

Which all screams that UK Centrefolds are DODGIER THAN A VERY DODGY THING FROM DODGE CITY.

Having discovered that, my assessment of them has changed from "complete s**ts to me for no reason but at least they might stand a chance of making a decent go of Lucy's new site" to just plain short "complete s**ts". Though it is kind of amusing that it was them attacking me which motivated me to try looking them up Hehe

Poggy wrote:
Then again this is run just like everything Lucy has done for her. Badly. I think people sell things to Lucy promising all this and that. Then just take Lucy's money and done very little of what they said. Either that or Lucy just keeps getting advised badly. Another road we've been down.


Yes... Exactly like that... and Lucy's so nice that she never does anything about it... Way I see it is they work that out as soon as they meet her and don't think twice about ripping her off because they know they'll be able to get away with it Mad

Poggy wrote:
It makes me so mad when you just realised how big Lucy could have been still. I'm not saying Lucy's not been big. But think how big Lucy's star would have shone with the right guidence Roll Eyes


And still could... Lucy has the potential to get herself into the position that when she stops modelling she would never need to work again for the rest of her life, and still be able to buy 500 shoes and brand new Audis and what-have-you. Most people at Lucy's age have nothing to look forward to but thirty or forty years stuck in an office or a shop or whatever spending every day in tedious drudgery, never getting a chance to do anything for themselves until they have maybe a decade of decrepitude left to enjoy it. Lucy could potentially spend that thirty or forty years - while she will still be mostly fit and healthy enough to make the most of it - doing worthwhile things. Stuff for herself, stuff for charities, running a cat sanctuary maybe Hehe but whatever, without ever having to worry about where the money's going to come from.

I'm not trying to say that you can buy happiness Smile But you can buy freedom, at least in Western-type society where the chains on people are economic rather than physical. Much easier to be happy when you don't have to focus your whole life on continually getting money just to stay alive, but can focus it on whatever you want to instead without worrying about money. Lucy isn't there yet, but she certainly could be - if that thing Jordan can do it, Lucy certainly can! Smile - and it would be horribly tragic for her to end up missing the mark due to this continual business of mismanagement, ripoffs and bad advice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO