Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

No, no, no, Lucy is too beautiful, too sexy, too gorgeous, too wonderful to be human ! Love Love Love Love
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Strikes me that one of the best things about this set - apart from the complete lack of photoshopping, of course Smile - and I'm a bit surprised nobody else has remarked on it yet... is Lucy's SMILE Big Smile
Indeed. The best example imo is 3 pictures up. Almost looks like she's midlaugh. Great stuff. Thumb Up!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

No surprise but these are beautiful. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Here's another one... not HQ though unfortunately Wry

scorpion

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Here's another one... not HQ though unfortunately Wry

Hopefully we get an HQ version of this lovely photo of Lucy... Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Local reduction of entropy in one part of a system is always accompanied by a greater increase in entropy elsewhere.

tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Different, but Lucy pulls it off.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

I don't think the same. It's like if her passive acting is not enough for what DM wanted from her for this pic. This is my very personal feeling. It would miss something in her expression for being in appropriateness to the clothes and make-up...
But however, it stays an interesting try. Smile
Perhaps it exists others pics from this theme.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

You are absolutely right Snowflake Smile That is exactly what I thought about this pic...

It was even more obvious to me when I saw what had been done to it... it had been converted to black and white, and the contrast had been messed with to wash out all of Lucy's skin tones and show her as a flat, two-dimensional drawing of something Lucy-shaped, rather than as Lucy.

It wasn't Lucy. It was *awful*. There was nothing of Lucy left in it, no personality, no warmth, no attractiveness, it was completely empty and dead.

The whole point of pics of Lucy is they should be pics of Lucy! Smile The idea is to show her and her own beauty. This did not show anything of Lucy. It showed a thing that someone else had manufactured out of Lucy. Lucy's Lucyness had been removed from the pic and replaced with a blank, monochrome, robotic shape with no personality. A shop dummy in white plastic.
A sales pitch for the photographer, a promotion of his photoshopping ability at the expense of Lucy's own talent.

I hate that.

So I spent several hours trying to resurrect it... to recreate what was lost, to try and put Lucy back in her own picture, to make it hers, a creation of her rather than a thing someone else used her to make. Of course, I can only achieve an approximation to that... the original information was mathematically unrecoverable and I had to extrapolate it from what was left plus other pics of Lucy, so it's synthetic... It didn't work all that well... I think I found as much of Lisa as I did of Lucy.

Still, at least it shows something of what it could have looked like before it was messed with. An approximation to Lucy made with the intent of recovering what she herself had put into the pic is a lot better than a pic from which Lucy has been deliberately removed Smile Of course, if Lucy herself had recolourised it then it would work a lot better Smile

Lucy, art and information theory... now there's a subject for a book Hehe
linkweed

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

...or maybe they're just trying something different? Shrug
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

I personally have no problem with this kind of pic. Its worth noting that it was originally in black and white. The picture viewed in its original form does look better.

I'm sure there's going to be some sort of rant about pictures of Pinder in black and white...

They were trying something different and I think they pulled it off Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

No, no, you've had the rant already Hehe

(Up there! Up there! ^^^)

The black and white version looked much, much worse...

They were trying something different and it was a disaster of epic proportions, it failed harder than I've ever seen a pic of Lucy fail before... TMOAISTI Smile I want to see Lucy in a pic, not someone else's idea of "art"... I'm sure we all agree that the whole concept of some external agency trying to make Lucy more attractive than she does naturally is fundamentally flawed Smile

Also, apart from anything else, they should give people the choice... publish the pic in its original colour form, then if people do want it in black and white they can convert it themselves, which is dead easy to do - one click, automatic - whereas converting black and white to colour is bloody hard, and takes ages Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

They were trying something different and it was a disaster of epic proportions, it failed harder than I've ever seen a pic of Lucy fail before... TMOAISTI Smile I want to see Lucy in a pic, not someone else's idea of "art"...
Just because it may not be your definition of art doesn't mean it's an epic disaster. Hehe

I agree about letting people decide which version they'd rather see though. So I'm not sure why the b&w version isn't on here. Lately, when pics are so heavily photoshopped like the one above, I've had to search other forums for the originals. Editing them is fine and appreciated most of the time but I'd rather have a choice.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

The B&W version isn't on here because I'm trying to present Lucy, not someone else's artificial creation... Same reason as I don't endorse the plastic-perfection BS replacement for Lucy that the official site exhorts people to worship in place of the real one Smile

As I mentioned, I consider that if I post the colour photo then people do have the choice of seeing it in B&W... there is plenty of free software out there that can convert it, which takes a couple of seconds and requires zero skill beyond the ability to click a mouse Smile But I've PMed it to you anyway Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: