Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Richard wrote:
Why? Where? Where was this published that photoshopping was done to it?

In the one place that would provide a perfect heaven-sent opportunity to publish pics which are not photoshopped for a change - it's been released from a shoot for Lucy's mobile site.

Why on earth would Lucy think she needs photoshopping? Hasn't she looked in a mirror lately? Confused

What was done... Lucy's face was kind of pink and pale, and didn't match the rest of her. Either a photoshop or a lighting fail, but it looked more like a photoshop to me.
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

So lovely.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

I still can't get over that picture Cloud 9 ...why the hell am i even talking Head Smack ...thanks P Bow
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes Very nice picture. and very fitting to go with the "lying down" thread. Wink

Plus, id like to see the original as well.
Richard wrote:
Can we see the original? I want to know what was "fixed".
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

If you want to see the original, check out this link:

https://twitter.com/#!/damienmorley/status/174244901943394304/photo/1/large
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

I can't wait for the whole set to come out, that picture is amazing.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Why on earth would Lucy think she needs photoshopping? Hasn't she looked in a mirror lately? Confused
What was done... Lucy's face was kind of pink and pale, and didn't match the rest of her. Either a photoshop or a lighting fail, but it looked more like a photoshop to me.

I think the same and it's exactly this wich put me ill-at-ease. She seems to have a false wax head, separated of a more natural body. Wry
For me, I'd say it's a half "Nutsy" pic. Not really original, not really artistic, but there's something a little bit interesting at the end. Scratch Chin
According to you, what does her face expression inspire to you?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:

This time - nothing deep, I'm afraid Smile It's obvious that if the camera pulled back, we would see that Lucy's doing one of those "inverse pushup" poses - supporting herself on her feet and her shoulder blades, and lifting the rest of her body off the ground - and she very much looks to me as if she's thinking "it's bloody knackering doing this, hurry up and take the photo!" Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

I think the same and it's exactly this wich put me ill-at-ease. She seems to have a false wax head, separated of a more natural body. Wry
For me, I'd say it's a half "Nutsy" pic. Not really original, not really artistic, but there's something a little bit interesting at the end. Scratch Chin

I don't think it is all photoshop doing here. It looks like to much foundation and make up was used. As well as too much focus of the lights on Lucy's head sectio. With Lucy's body not getting as much Wry
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I don't think it is all photoshop doing here. It looks like to much foundation and make up was used. As well as too much focus of the lights on Lucy's head sectio. With Lucy's body not getting as much Wry

Right! Very possible! Yes
And you, what do you feel about this pic? Nuts style or rather artistic style?

Pigeon wrote:
This time - nothing deep, I'm afraid It's obvious that if the camera pulled back, we would see that Lucy's doing one of those "inverse pushup" poses - supporting herself on her feet and her shoulder blades, and lifting the rest of her body off the ground - and she very much looks to me as if she's thinking "it's bloody knackering doing this, hurry up and take the photo!"

Laugh Photographers are very exigeant with models!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:

And you, what do you feel about this pic? Nuts style or rather artistic style?

Nuts. The whole shoot that we've seen is a Nuts style Sad

Lucy really needs to get out of shooting the same style stuff. Lucy has so much more to offer than the just recycled style and pose of Nuts types shoots.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Woop woop - we have another pic released Thumb Up!

Granted it's very similar to a Nuts pic from a couple of years ago while the drum reminds us of the much-less-Nutsy music shoot, but disregarding that... Lucy herself does look very gorgeous Big Grin

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

Not bad...thanks P Smile ..at this point everything is welcome Wry
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Damien Morley shoot 17-02-2012 Reply with quote

inb4notoriginal Hehe
Lucy looks megafine and although it is in the same vein as Nuts, I don't really mind as her Nuts shoots are really coming in hordes anymore. My only complaint is how slow these pics are trickling out. But thats not really a criticism so this ones a winner for me Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: