Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

Do you think they can offer gratis a shoots video only cos we ask it? Personnaly, i'm not really interested but if it can fill your hearts of happiness, i can only support it! Thumb Up!
Yeah, why not! She more & more takes care of relation with fans, so a special dedicated vid could be a nice idea and a logical continuation! Well, in fact, yes, i would be very interested by the gesture with this in mind! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

Thumb Up!

snowflake wrote:
Do you think they can offer gratis a shoots video only cos we ask it?

They already do of their shoots with other models, but any videos of Lucy, apart from very old ones, are conspicuous by their absence.

Yes, there is a real chance of getting them to do videos of Lucy as well if enough people support the idea Smile It is a bit awkward that I am not in a position to be able to say why this is the case, but it definitely is the case Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

Not that i have any real complains...but it being a LUCY PINDER site one would think people would be here because they were interested in most things about her..be it pics, information or like in this case even videos...can't help feeling disappointed...theres absolutely no support for what Pigeon is trying to do...its one thing to thank Pigeon for all the pics n vids he has put up on the forum...sorry Pigeon i guess most of us just don't have the time Wry
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

A famous person once said that the pen is mightier than the sword so if we all unite and get as many votes as possible then we can make this work Thumb Up!
snowflake

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

it was enough 3 or 4 comments to make Laid.co.uk accept to publish in the LP column a question about politic. You can't master the quantity guys, so we have no choice other than express our best craze for this idea!
Come on! Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Count me in.... Any extra videos of Lucy are fine by me. As long as she gets some benefit out of it; we definitely will!

...Only thing that bothers me is: I thought that Lucy was trying to get away from this whole "Page 3" image of herself? It seems that in the modern world you are only famous for what you first become famous for Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

All I can say there is that I sent Lucy a tweet inviting her to make her feelings known if she thought it was a bad idea... and she didn't, so I figure she's happy with it Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

Oh Well if it doesn't bother her then fine. Thanks Pigeon Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

Let me try this again...and make it simple...Pigeon has a great idea...thats the reason we have this thread...the idea is to show some kind of support here so we can have some new Lucy Pinder videos...u don't have to cure cancer or find a vaccine for AIDS..the only "hard work" our regular members have to do is to show up and support the cause...if u guys can do that it would be really nice Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

Theirs 527 registered users on this site so it would be great if we could see atleast half that! So lets all do our bit Big Smile
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

1475(and still counting)....thats the number of views we had on this thread in the past two days...and the number of people who even botherd posting in support...less than a dozen... Thumb Up!...with this kind of support there is no way Lucy will not give into our every demand Hehe
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
1475(and still counting)....

Yeah, but half of those are mine. Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Theirs 527 registered users on this site so it would be great if we could see atleast half that! So lets all do our bit Big Smile

The problem there is always the same. Out of the 527 users on here. Only about 27 actually post. Then there is also out of the other 500. You could say 250 either don't login or 250 of them only do to take the pictures Sad
snowflake

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Cloud 9
...Only thing that bothers me is: I thought that Lucy was trying to get away from this whole "Page 3" image of herself? It seems that in the modern world you are only famous for what you first become famous for Wry

I feel the same.

sexybeast wrote:
Let me try this again...and make it simple...Pigeon has a great idea...thats the reason we have this thread...the idea is to show some kind of support here so we can have some new Lucy Pinder videos (...)

And it's why i'am only believe in what it means if that video is made and not only in what it will make one more new video for fans or make her stay in this page 3!

Pigeon wrote:
All I can say there is that I sent Lucy a tweet inviting her to make her feelings known if she thought it was a bad idea... and she didn't, so I figure she's happy with it

Ha! Are you sure she's allowed to do this? She must have her own opinion but if she gives us, she would pass front of her own management agency and even front of the mag who employs her services. As we already speak about it, she doesn't manage herself... unless this idea enjoys her a lot and that she decides to have a personnal role by reconciling all this and saying us the result. It would be in the continuation of all that happens but it's not sure it would be for today. Wry

Poggy wrote:
The problem there is always the same. Out of the 527 users on here. Only about 27 actually post. Then there is also out of the other 500. You could say 250 either don't login or 250 of them only do to take the pictures

how many time before the begining of the shoots session?
I already say it: don't count on the quantity of votes but the quality. Don't stress, that have to happen will happen. All fans are surely OK to watch a new video, it's logic! The ones who can speak about represent all the others, so speak the better you can! Wink

Now i won't be able to connect before next week, so i let you make your best and i wish the best for all this story ending.
Bye. Wave
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video PetitionPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Daily Star Video Petition Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
All I can say there is that I sent Lucy a tweet inviting her to make her feelings known if she thought it was a bad idea... and she didn't, so I figure she's happy with it

Ha! Are you sure she's allowed to do this? She must have her own opinion but if she gives us, she would pass front of her own management agency and even front of the mag who employs her services. As we already speak about it, she doesn't manage herself... unless this idea enjoys her a lot and that she decides to have a personnal role by reconciling all this and saying us the result. It would be in the continuation of all that happens but it's not sure it would be for today. Wry

If this idea had originated with Lucy's agency or a publication, I would simply have gone ahead and plugged it regardless. Since it didn't, I figured it was necessary to bring it to Lucy's attention so as to give her the opportunity to say if she wasn't into it Smile

While it would be great for the fans, it's a much smaller thing from Lucy's position so I wasn't exactly expecting her to jump up and down and go "ooh yeah brilliant" if she liked it Hehe on the other hand if she was against it then I would have expected her to say so. I feel pretty confident that the reason she hasn't said anything is simply because she doesn't want to Smile - I don't think for a moment that she's being made to suppress her thoughts on it.

Poggy wrote:
The problem there is always the same. Out of the 527 users on here. Only about 27 actually post. Then there is also out of the other 500. You could say 250 either don't login or 250 of them only do to take the pictures

Mostly they sign up to use the search function Smile Every forum is like this...

Actually though it's quite weird because people seem perfectly happy to go to the trouble of registering to use the search function when they could perfectly well just do a site: search on Google without having to go through that hassle... but to register to express support for an idea which I think it goes without saying they would like the result of is too much trouble. Ah well... humans are strange, pigeons make much more sense Hehe

snowflake wrote:
how many time before the begining of the shoots session?
I already say it: don't count on the quantity of votes but the quality. Don't stress, that have to happen will happen. All fans are surely OK to watch a new video, it's logic! The ones who can speak about represent all the others, so speak the better you can! Wink

Problem there is it's difficult to communicate quality of support except by using quantity as a proxy Smile

The place which can attract the most support is facebook, because there are thousands and thousands of people on there who can click "Like" without having to register on a new site to do so. In percentage terms, it's doing pretty well, but in numbers terms we could do with some more Smile So it would be great if people with facebook accounts could post on their own pages the link to the video petition album - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=48797&id=181397075212324 - and invite people to "Like" it if they want to see videos of Lucy's Daily Star shoots Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: