Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minty1

Contributions: 25

Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgeryPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgery Reply with quote

I'm interested to know , does anyone else think that Lucy had a boob lift , filler of some kind and Lipo in her later years. If you look at the earlier nuts videos she seems to be more curvy around her waist and her boobs seemed to be much fuller again after the weight lost post 2008. I only ask because it seems impossible to lose weight around the waist yet maintain boobs as fuller as hers at 31+.

Looking at her exclusive website work there seems to be a mark on her right boobs in a number of videos.

Not really bothered either way as she is still the perfect women in terms of facial features and body shape.
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgeryPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgery Reply with quote

No Lucy is a real true goddess the most beautiful sexy lady ever!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgeryPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgery Reply with quote

The only procedure she's had (as far as I'm aware) is some kind of lip injection.
Dillon

Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgeryPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgery Reply with quote

Not meaning to sound like a troll or cause a WWIII style arguement, but I think the same ie she did have some kind of boob lift.

I collected her pics etc from Daily Star from when she first started, aswell as some other memorabilia from Ebay etc, she was bigger when she first started and lost weight as she became more prominant.

But her boobs always stayed so firm and shapely? Don't think so.

If you look at other models or 'celebrities' that have had boob lifts after weight lost, Lucy's boobs are alot more like them. Boobs are not muscles, you can't change their shape like you can other parts of the body from working out that specific area.

There's is a photo where you can just about see a vertical line running under her nipple to her under boob.

Sorry, don't mean to cause an arguement, but have to agree with the OP...
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgeryPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgery Reply with quote

Dillon wrote:
Not meaning to sound like a troll or cause a WWIII style arguement, but I think the same ie she did have some kind of boob lift.

I collected her pics etc from Daily Star from when she first started, aswell as some other memorabilia from Ebay etc, she was bigger when she first started and lost weight as she became more prominant.

But her boobs always stayed so firm and shapely? Don't think so.

If you look at other models or 'celebrities' that have had boob lifts after weight lost, Lucy's boobs are alot more like them. Boobs are not muscles, you can't change their shape like you can other parts of the body from working out that specific area.

There's is a photo where you can just about see a vertical line running under her nipple to her under boob.

Sorry, don't mean to cause an arguement, but have to agree with the OP...

No.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 572

Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgeryPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgery Reply with quote

dont think so....her boobs looked to be changing with age and filler can be spotted easiily in motion (daryl morgan for example)

collagen yes...boob job...no
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgeryPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgery Reply with quote

Pinder had her nose done, her lips and her teeth. Not sure of the timescale but it seemed to tie in with the reboot of her website (whenever that was) Facially she looked alot different by the end to when she started (and it wasn't really down to age)

Her tits have always been very pert because of the way they hang, they were big and plump so tended to stick out straight, hence why she was photographed often front on. Marshy' s tits (for example) were flatter and had the usual drop and looked better side on. I digress, I think Lucy's Pinder's tits were 100% natural and unaided. The line referred to could be a stretch mark from when Lucy was bigger.
minty1

Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgeryPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgery Reply with quote

She got her teeth done a little, not sure about lips and I really don't see the nose work , she has always had a long straight nose. She just lost a bit or weight in her face over the years.

I just don't see how she lost puppy fat round her waist and gained weight on her boobs to such a point they looked so pert after she lost that weight.

Either way, she looks a lot better in her later years, which is a good thing.
minty1

Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgeryPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgery Reply with quote

I mean she looks great and my favorite model. It's just if you look at other models, their boobs have never really looked great , deflated for want of a better word then returned to greatness after losing so much weight.

Sammy Braddy still has very good boobs for a 30odd year old with kid/kids. But they don't look at good as they did when she was first starting out. She's a similar age and has lost weight on her boobs over the years.
jack36

Contributions: 116

Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgeryPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder cosmetic surgery Reply with quote

minty1 wrote:
I mean she looks great and my favorite model. It's just if you look at other models, their boobs have never really looked great , deflated for want of a better word then returned to greatness after losing so much weight.

Sammy Braddy still has very good boobs for a 30odd year old with kid/kids. But they don't look at good as they did when she was first starting out. She's a similar age and has lost weight on her boobs over the years.
dont say bulls**t her breast are all natural.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: