Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

I see everyone in the world crying and flipping out and people leaping from tall buildings and rioting. A few wars have broke out across the world and it's mass chaos.

So why not have a Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign. You get a bunch of fans together start a fundraiser or kickstarter to get her to have a site again and if all her fans pitched in just ten bucks or so and then put it into a fund all to give to Lucy (and only give to Lucy) if she rebooted a modeling pinup site.

I guarantee it would work. It would get press too. If Lucy wouldn't accept then use the money to bring back Nuts online or a new Mag.

Boom there you go. Problem Solved.

Grandad
stocli

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

best idea of the year!!! go to kickstarter everyone!!! 100 bucks from me!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

OK but what does make you think that Lucy still wants to do the pin-up?
This being said, I think the idea is good for a short term project like a calendar or an album (numeric or paper)...
stocli

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

if we cant provide site may be we will pay particular photoset and video on our terms?
stocli

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

I think Lucy agreed when payment will be sufficient.
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

As much as it pains me to say this, she is going to have to retire at some point. That is just the reality of it.
stocli

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

She is the model and we can pay for her work. if pay enough.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

If her Website has been even remotely verging on quality, I would have paid for the content and we may not find ourselves in this situation (not yet anyway)

However as others have said, she does have to retire at some stage. It's just a shame that we never got the "Lucy Pinder - Final Shoot EVER" copy of NUTS before it went tits up (if you pardon the pun)

Perhaps there will be a last shoot published eventually?
timeleaper

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

What the heck is this defeatist retirement talk. Ever heard of Salma Hayek , Shania Twain or even Sophia Loren ???? All three way over 40 years old and all smoking crazy fire hot and sexually charged!!!!
Lucy Pinder is still a baby in age !! She is in her prime right now! Believe it cause it's true!
Start up the campaign - where there is a will there is a way - and as Danny Devito told Arnold in twins " Money Talks and bulls**t Walks!"
Oh yeah Kelly Preston 50 years old as still one of the sexiest women in the Universe even sexier than 97 percent of the UK pinup models see: http://www.joblo.com/moviehotties/images/hotw/full/hottie-prest1.jpg

Lucy Pinder's coming back boys! Rev up the engines and get this mofo ready to go!!! Yeeeeeehawwwww! Lucy's hottest days are ahead! Whooaa yeah!!
stocli

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

OK. We need to act. How it will be? How to organize it?.... pigeon will help us?
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

You guys are so desperate it's not even funny.

If Lucy wants to give up on it, it's her game. I don't care either way. The shell life of a model typically don't last that long. Her Official Website was quite disappointing, and finally if she really wanted to continue she could hit up Zoo and other publications like Joey Fisher, Lucy C, and the other Nuts models are doing.

If she would have put up better material on her official website like Stacey Poole and Lucy C do, it wouldn't have run into the ground and would still be up with people paying for it.

I don't think comparing her to Salma Hayek is a good idea. Salma has been in tons and tons of films, including work she's done directing and producing. She also is in a lot of commercials and advertising, something Lucy is not doing at all. Salma will always have ads going thanks to her popularity and output in Hollywood, she's always pumping out movies.

Why even bother wanting a comeback campaign if she don't want to do it anymore? It's her career, she obviously isn't up to it anymore since she isn't going to another company for shoots, and her online site was one of the most disappointing I have ever seen. I doubt anyone wants to pay money for that again when other Nuts girls official sites put out much better material.
stocli

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

may be not site but one shoot sponsored by thousands fans? why not try especially if large amounts of money?
timeleaper

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:

I don't think comparing her to Salma Hayek is a good idea. Salma has been in tons and tons of films, including work she's done directing and producing. She also is in a lot of commercials and advertising, something Lucy is not doing at all.

I'm not comparing her to Salma's film business!!!!! I'm comparing that they are both ultra mega hot sexy and Salma is 47!
Lucy is 17 years younger!

LUCY PINDER IS 17 YEARS YOUNGER THAN SALMA HAYEK!!! Lucy is a baby and in the prime of her life!

Lucy has 324,000 twitter followers. Let's just say each of them paid a measley 5 bucks to the Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign.
Let's see there would be : ALMOST TWO MILLION DOLLARS waiting for Lucy if she did a photoshoot and a video once a month for everyone. She would not could not and will not turn down that money and even if it was 1/4 of that money she would turn down half a million dollars to return to doing pinup shoots.

Get this thing going and Lucy will feel the love from all her fans and she will be overwhelmed and ultra excited to get back in front of the camera for all of us to enjoy.

LUCY PINDER IS GOING TO COMEBACK! YES!!!!
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

timeleaper wrote:
eazy_g wrote:

I don't think comparing her to Salma Hayek is a good idea. Salma has been in tons and tons of films, including work she's done directing and producing. She also is in a lot of commercials and advertising, something Lucy is not doing at all.

I'm not comparing her to Salma's film business!!!!! I'm comparing that they are both ultra mega hot sexy and Salma is 47!
Lucy is 17 years younger!

LUCY PINDER IS 17 YEARS YOUNGER THAN SALMA HAYEK!!! Lucy is a baby and in the prime of her life!

Lucy has 324,000 twitter followers. Let's just say each of them paid a measley 5 bucks to the Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign.
Let's see there would be : ALMOST TWO MILLION DOLLARS waiting for Lucy if she did a photoshoot and a video once a month for everyone. She would not could not and will not turn down that money and even if it was 1/4 of that money she would turn down half a million dollars to return to doing pinup shoots.

Get this thing going and Lucy will feel the love from all her fans and she will be overwhelmed and ultra excited to get back in front of the camera for all of us to enjoy.

LUCY PINDER IS GOING TO COMEBACK! YES!!!!

You need to get real Mate - though full marks for the optimism.

Numerous Glamour Models are Googled hundreds of thousands of times a year....they have tens of thousands of Twitter followers. But there is no money in the industry as content simply turns up on the Web for free. If all these Fans had bought magazines and subscribed to websites, rather than taking everything for free then things would be so much different.

A "Fans" sponsored photoshoot I don't believe has EVER happened in my lifetime of enjoying Page 3/Lads Mags - it doesn't seem to be the thing to do. Others with more knowledge of the Industry than Myself, could maybe explain why this is the case?
timeleaper

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Hello ???

McFly ?? McFly???

You say there is no money in the industry ???
Yeah that is the reason to have a campaign to easily raise money that will be guaranteed to be given to Lucy if she does a simple photoshoot once a month.
On Kickstarter they wanted a damn watch and their goal was to raise 100,000 and they raised 10 million!! : http://www.businessinsider.com/the-highest-funded-kickstarters-2013-7?op=1

This is Lucy Pinder we are talking about and sex sells! You tell every Lucy Pinder fan that all they got to do at the least is donate 1 dollar and boom you got about half a million dollars to give Lucy.

Oh wait you say this hasn't been done before to get a model to do a shoot? Hell I'm glad you weren't around when the Wright brothers tried to fly - we'd still be moving slow as snails on the ground around the world.

Hey man it's alright you are just beat up by the system and your down on the ground hurting but like Tocky Balboa said "it's not about how hard you can hit - it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!"
Get up off the ground and fight! You're gonna win! We will win! Lucy will win and this will change the industry and prove to them there is money to be made if they just use some creative ways to present exclusive material.

Come on here we go! Don't be the last to get on this supercharged freight train that can fly like in Back To The Future 3!

It's the power of Lucy Love! Can you feel it!? Yeah!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: