Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Here is the message I've come up with so far to post on Lucy's officail facebook page. Any help or changes wish to be made to it are welcome:

Lucy we deeply miss your beautiful and incredibly powerful persona you present in your pictures and videos. Your mesmerizing beauty ignites such a strong drive within people to inspire them to become better. To so many millions of people you are like a brilliant shinning sun amidst the dark skies that is the unfortunate world we live in today. We greatly wish for you to return to modeling and we are working in an effort to fund a campaign to bring about your long awaited return. Itís our hope that we can raise enough money to fund a monthly photoshoot for you and to reboot your website so the world can once again enjoy the special views of the most beautiful lady on earth. Most importantly we hope the added press from your modeling being continued will help you in pursuit of your acting career. We hope you will support the Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign because we will always do all that we can to support you. Thank you so much.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Two things in particular:

1) Posting it on the official facebook page won't get Lucy to read it. It isn't her page; it's an officially sanctioned fan page, and we all know how much notice Lucy takes of stuff fans write, whether on official pages or otherwise. The only place you'll find Lucy herself in person on the public internet is at http://twitter.com/LPinderOfficial. I recommend you tweet it to her for the best chance of her actually seeing it herself (note: I say best, I don't say good). It's much too long for twitter, of course, so take a screenshot of the text and tweet the screenshot.

2) Saying "we are doing a fundraising effort" etc. without actually having anything concrete to point to is probably not a good idea.
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Thank you. Of course this is just a rough draft idea. We need help and everyone's input for it to be strong.
Holte139

Contributions: 17

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

All the times I've seen her in interviews or when I've heard about people who've met her she's come across as a really nice person and nobody has a bad word to say about her. So I'm confused about why she doesn't seem to interact with her fans that much on social media.

Does she get a lot of abuse or bad comments? I could understand if that's put her off a little.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Good paragraph timeleaper, well done! Thumb Up!

I would suggest dropping the second sentence and all that "inspire to be better" stuff, that'll probably make Lucy throw up Wink
I would also add something along the lines of "many of your fans feel let down as you have mentioned in the past about wanting to go on as long as long as Kelly Brook (who was over 32 when you last mentioned it) so were expecting you to complete at least a couple more years of modelling" something along those lines.

Also, well done for mentioning Lucy's acting career in such an encouraging manner as that I think agrees with Lucy's wishes and she'll respect that (it's also I believe the reason why she has ditched the modelling for the time being, so she has time and opportunities to try things out).
Other than that it's a very good paragraph but I also tend to agree with Pigeon's points and agree that your best bet is to tweet it directly to Lucy in picture form.

Nice one, thanks and good luck Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Holte139 wrote:
All the times I've seen her in interviews or when I've heard about people who've met her she's come across as a really nice person and nobody has a bad word to say about her.

Yes, this is very true. She isn't ignorant at all, she's very friendly and easy to talk to.

Holte139 wrote:
So I'm confused about why she doesn't seem to interact with her fans that much on social media.

For the first few months that she had a twitter account she did. Then it all abruptly stopped and we suddenly got the situation that has obtained ever since, that on twitter she's nothing like she is in person. This sudden about-face makes me strongly suspect that those around her prevailed upon her to stop talking to people.

Having said that she never did have anything to do with anything other than twitter; back when the official forum was all there was she only ever read it once in a blue moon, and she never read the official myspace page once that got set up (yes, those running them claimed she did read them frequently, but it was not true). Although she did say she just wasn't into internet stuff at all back then. Quite a few people expected she'd never really use her twitter account and were surprised when she got into it.
Holte139

Contributions: 17

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Having said that she never did have anything to do with anything other than twitter; back when the official forum was all there was she only ever read it once in a blue moon, and she never read the official myspace page once that got set up (yes, those running them claimed she did read them frequently, but it was not true). Although she did say she just wasn't into internet stuff at all back then. Quite a few people expected she'd never really use her twitter account and were surprised when she got into it.

That's interesting, in the threads that I have looked through on here it seems like quite a lot of people aren't keen on Lucy's management team, and haven't been for a while.

I saw one post (it might even have been from your good self actually) that things started to go downhill after CBB. I was really looking forward to that series (I was still in college at the time!) and wanted her to do well but it became horrible to watch as it was just so obvious she didn't want to be there. What was the deal with that whole situation anyway? Why would people force her into doing something she wasn't keen on?

She'd be good on I'm a Celeb I think, I remember her saying she wanted to do that.
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Well guys it look likes the lovely Lucy has deserted us and there doesnt appear to be much action on the campaign to get her back
So thank you Pigeon for all your efforts over the years of following Lucy its been a great forum and site top quality but sadly without a starvto give us new content it looks like the end Sad Sad Sad Sad
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Hi! I lost the discussion since a long moment now.
But I want to say that in January, I proposed that people send flowers to Lucy for ten years of career because the adress of the "17th kind" studio was known and her agent was agreed. It was the minimum and the easiest we could do. I know that the delay was short, but nobody reacted. Shrug Pigeon you say that 300 fans could give money. I rather bet on 30! Smile

If you want to act as fans, it would be better to begin by the basis. Otherwise you can act as a company but it's a whole different story!

Everything is possible: to create a non-profit organization or a company, to find investments, buisness advisors, etc... Before begining an effort, perhaps it's better ask to her agent if she's still in the race for glamour modeling...

It was very difficult to follow her career without having reactions according to thoughts, feelings, like judgements, complaints, interrogations... Was it so difficult only to contemplate what Lucy showed us, only to contemplate?... Yes, of course. Roll Eyes

bye
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: