Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris_croc

Contributions: 20

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Great idea I would donate.
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Count me in well worth a couple of quid
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

I really don't like to say this but it really seems that Lucy has retired from modeling. She will be 31 this December and was modeling since she was 19.
Her career last much longer than most glamor models. It seems that she is much more into acting. She finished filming 17th Kind and is working on another movie called Age of Kill.

Don't get me wrong, I too would really like it if she comes out with a new website with much better pics and videos and model for another 2-3 years.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
You guys are so desperate it's not even funny.

If Lucy wants to give up on it, it's her game. I don't care either way. The shell life of a model typically don't last that long. Her Official Website was quite disappointing, and finally if she really wanted to continue she could hit up Zoo and other publications like Joey Fisher, Lucy C, and the other Nuts models are doing.

If she would have put up better material on her official website like Stacey Poole and Lucy C do, it wouldn't have run into the ground and would still be up with people paying for it.

I don't think comparing her to Salma Hayek is a good idea. Salma has been in tons and tons of films, including work she's done directing and producing. She also is in a lot of commercials and advertising, something Lucy is not doing at all. Salma will always have ads going thanks to her popularity and output in Hollywood, she's always pumping out movies.

Why even bother wanting a comeback campaign if she don't want to do it anymore? It's her career, she obviously isn't up to it anymore since she isn't going to another company for shoots, and her online site was one of the most disappointing I have ever seen. I doubt anyone wants to pay money for that again when other Nuts girls official sites put out much better material.

This.

The closure of Nuts was the best thing that could have happened for the success of the official website - because the website was then the sole source of any new material. But Lucy did not take advantage of this opportunity. Instead she threw it away and closed the site down. She's hardly going to suddenly turn round and start up another one.

I suppose there is still the possibility that she might appear in one of the other mags - but I don't think it's much of one. If she was going to do that it would have happened by now.

And then on top of this we have the well established trait of Lucy and those around her of never taking any notice of anything the fans say anyway.

stocli wrote:
may be not site but one shoot sponsored by thousands fans? why not try especially if large amounts of money?

OK, this is how this would go...

A few people offer to put up some money, one or two even quite a large amount, but the total is way short of what would be needed. Most people just sit and wait for everyone else to do something.

The pool of those who would respond is very quickly exhausted. Attempts to take it to a wider audience don't work. The thousands of people who read this site but never comment continue to read it and not comment. Twitter and facebook produce perhaps one or two contributors each.

The one place it does not get any kind of mention is on Lucy's own twitter feed, so it never reaches that audience and it never has the kind of endorsement that might lead more people to take it seriously.

The fundraising site shows that after the first few contributions interest tailed off. People who go there see that it is not maintaining interest and conclude there's no point contributing. This becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, and the longer the site stays up the less likely it is to be successful.

In the end the idea has to be abandoned as it is clear that it is not getting anywhere and we are then left with the hassle of refunding the contributors.

This is what happens with the great majority of crowd-funding schemes. You just don't get to hear about it because it is only the very few that are highly successful that get talked about.

It makes no difference that Lucy has 300k+ followers on twitter. Maybe 10% of those are real people and not spambots or people who have lost interest in twitter. Of that 10%, maybe 1% would donate something. That's only 300 people - nowhere near enough. And that's ignoring the fact that Lucy would never mention it on her own twitter anyway so they'd never get to hear of it.

Even if by some wild chance it did happen to be successful, it still won't make people happy. Everyone who contributed will have their own ideas about what they want the shoot to be like. All these ideas will be different so whatever the shoot is it won't accord with most of them. People will then be disappointed, and far more so than usual as they will have paid up front.

This is why fan-sponsored shoots don't happen - everyone knows it wouldn't work. The overwhelming majority of fans have only a very casual interest. Most of them aren't even interested enough to post on a forum, let alone put their money up. Projects like XH558 or Tornado work because there are significant numbers of fans who are both extremely dedicated and pretty rich, because they can attract corporate sponsorship, and because they can spend years or decades on it. None of that applies in this case.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

timeleaper wrote:
eazy_g wrote:

I don't think comparing her to Salma Hayek is a good idea. Salma has been in tons and tons of films, including work she's done directing and producing. She also is in a lot of commercials and advertising, something Lucy is not doing at all.

I'm not comparing her to Salma's film business!!!!! I'm comparing that they are both ultra mega hot sexy and Salma is 47!
Lucy is 17 years younger!

LUCY PINDER IS 17 YEARS YOUNGER THAN SALMA HAYEK!!! Lucy is a baby and in the prime of her life!

Lucy has 324,000 twitter followers. Let's just say each of them paid a measley 5 bucks to the Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign.
Let's see there would be : ALMOST TWO MILLION DOLLARS waiting for Lucy if she did a photoshoot and a video once a month for everyone. She would not could not and will not turn down that money and even if it was 1/4 of that money she would turn down half a million dollars to return to doing pinup shoots.

Get this thing going and Lucy will feel the love from all her fans and she will be overwhelmed and ultra excited to get back in front of the camera for all of us to enjoy.

LUCY PINDER IS GOING TO COMEBACK! YES!!!!

You don't have to type in ALL CAPS for me to read. I get it, you're desperate for more Lucy and extremely optimistic.

I doubt she cares at all about what money people would fund raise to get her to shoot again.

Fact is, if she wanted to continue, she'd be hitting up other companies which is exactly what Joey Fisher and Lucy C have been doing since Nuts closed down.

The Official site was crap.

And you are insane if you think all of her twitter followers are going to magically donate money to the point it hits over a million bucks for her to come back. Her official site wasn't even doing that great, otherwise it would still be up.

I don't even care if she comes back or not. It's her choice. She does not even talk to her fans, what makes you think if you throw money at her it's going to magically make her come back and do a shoot just for you? For as much as we worship her, she's not connected with her fans in the least bit. She's not even hitting up other publication companies to do shoots.

The only way to make her come back for a big shoot would be if a company was offering it and asking her to come, and that don't appear to be happening any time soon unless Lucy herself goes to Zoo or Loaded.

Quote:
t makes no difference that Lucy has 300k+ followers on twitter. Maybe 10% of those are real people and not spambots or people who have lost interest in twitter. Of that 10%, maybe 1% would donate something. That's only 300 people - nowhere near enough. And that's ignoring the fact that Lucy would never mention it on her own twitter anyway so they'd never get to hear of it.

Even if by some wild chance it did happen to be successful, it still won't make people happy. Everyone who contributed will have their own ideas about what they want the shoot to be like. All these ideas will be different so whatever the shoot is it won't accord with most of them. People will then be disappointed, and far more so than usual as they will have paid up front.

I totally agree here. People were disappointed with her official site material. Especially when you compare it to Stacey Poole or Lucy C, who's official sets are well worth the paid subscription. Much more pics, better videos with actual acting, and much higher quality in photos.

The reason the official site failed was not because Lucy herself (unless she was responsible for those poor shoots, unimaginative environments and poor quality)
timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

A guy with a Lucy avatar on a Lucy forum "doesn't care if she comes back"
Did somebody spray wack gas in here?
For those of you who do want to see more Lucy this is easy to do. You spread the campaign all over the net- there are hundreds of Lucy threads on tons of sites and you make the pitch to people. I'd say make it a ten dollar donation minimum and more of you want. If for some bizarro reason you raise even a low 100,000 grand and Lucy declines then use the money to reboot Nuts online and no one will grope about getting a measly zen bucks back.
Lucy is the sexiest and número uno. I want to see her back. Doing pinup work on the side will only help her acting career. You don't act 24/7 especially doing tiny roles. You have goobs of free time. So Lucy Pinder Come Back!

Raising money will change everything! The industry will see that the massive demand for sexual art from the top babes is raging like a universal behemoth inferno !!! BOOM!
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
timeleaper wrote:
eazy_g wrote:

I don't think comparing her to Salma Hayek is a good idea. Salma has been in tons and tons of films, including work she's done directing and producing. She also is in a lot of commercials and advertising, something Lucy is not doing at all.

I'm not comparing her to Salma's film business!!!!! I'm comparing that they are both ultra mega hot sexy and Salma is 47!
Lucy is 17 years younger!

LUCY PINDER IS 17 YEARS YOUNGER THAN SALMA HAYEK!!! Lucy is a baby and in the prime of her life!

Lucy has 324,000 twitter followers. Let's just say each of them paid a measley 5 bucks to the Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign.
Let's see there would be : ALMOST TWO MILLION DOLLARS waiting for Lucy if she did a photoshoot and a video once a month for everyone. She would not could not and will not turn down that money and even if it was 1/4 of that money she would turn down half a million dollars to return to doing pinup shoots.

Get this thing going and Lucy will feel the love from all her fans and she will be overwhelmed and ultra excited to get back in front of the camera for all of us to enjoy.

LUCY PINDER IS GOING TO COMEBACK! YES!!!!

You don't have to type in ALL CAPS for me to read. I get it, you're desperate for more Lucy and extremely optimistic.

I doubt she cares at all about what money people would fund raise to get her to shoot again.

Fact is, if she wanted to continue, she'd be hitting up other companies which is exactly what Joey Fisher and Lucy C have been doing since Nuts closed down.

The Official site was crap.

And you are insane if you think all of her twitter followers are going to magically donate money to the point it hits over a million bucks for her to come back. Her official site wasn't even doing that great, otherwise it would still be up.

I don't even care if she comes back or not. It's her choice. She does not even talk to her fans, what makes you think if you throw money at her it's going to magically make her come back and do a shoot just for you? For as much as we worship her, she's not connected with her fans in the least bit. She's not even hitting up other publication companies to do shoots.

The only way to make her come back for a big shoot would be if a company was offering it and asking her to come, and that don't appear to be happening any time soon unless Lucy herself goes to Zoo or Loaded.

Quote:
t makes no difference that Lucy has 300k+ followers on twitter. Maybe 10% of those are real people and not spambots or people who have lost interest in twitter. Of that 10%, maybe 1% would donate something. That's only 300 people - nowhere near enough. And that's ignoring the fact that Lucy would never mention it on her own twitter anyway so they'd never get to hear of it.

I totally agree here. People were disappointed with her official site material. Especially when you compare it to Stacey Poole or Lucy C, who's official sets are well worth the paid subscription. Much more pics, better videos with actual acting, and much higher quality in photos.

The reason the official site failed was not because Lucy herself (unless she was responsible for those poor shoots, unimaginative environments and poor quality)

It is quite ironic as you refer to, that there is such a level of disenchantment between the "fans" and Lucy. I have rarely known this with someone so universally popular in their industry.

I don't think for one minute you can excuse Lucy's responsibility for her Website. Unless she really just did not give a sh*t?
eazy_g

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

timeleaper wrote:
A guy with a Lucy avatar on a Lucy forum "doesn't care if she comes back"
Did somebody spray wack gas in here?
For those of you who do want to see more Lucy this is easy to do. You spread the campaign all over the net- there are hundreds of Lucy threads on tons of sites and you make the pitch to people. I'd say make it a ten dollar donation minimum and more of you want. If for some bizarro reason you raise even a low 100,000 grand and Lucy declines then use the money to reboot Nuts online and no one will grope about getting a measly zen bucks back.
Lucy is the sexiest and número uno. I want to see her back. Doing pinup work on the side will only help her acting career. You don't act 24/7 especially doing tiny roles. You have goobs of free time. So Lucy Pinder Come Back!

Raising money will change everything! The industry will see that the massive demand for sexual art from the top babes is raging like a universal behemoth inferno !!! BOOM!

Yeah raising money really works Roll Eyes , and no I don't care if she comes back. It's her choice.

I don't care if you guys really did raise a quarter of a million. Look at what she is doing right now. If she don't want to do shoots anymore, she's not going to be bribed by money.
eazy_g

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:

It is quite ironic as you refer to, that there is such a level of disenchantment between the "fans" and Lucy. I have rarely known this with someone so universally popular in their industry.

I don't think for one minute you can excuse Lucy's responsibility for her Website. Unless she really just did not give a sh*t?

Does Lucy reach out to her fans? No
Is she in contact with her fans and social with them? No
Were demands of her official site ever answered? No

Yes she's popular, but that don't take away the fact how incredibly ostracized she is from her fans. Maybe if she interacted with them more, it would help her in the long run, but she never has done that. There is pr0n stars on Twitter who stay very social with their fans, and I'm sure it helps them tremendously since they stay connected with their fans.

For everything Pigeon has done over the years, it goes by unnoticed by Lucy's team, or in the short run he gets slammed and slandered for doing what he's done, despite the fact you could not ask for a much better fan than that who really cares.

The official site was a failure on it's own part for having such poor content, and despite all the user complaints, no one listened or got an idea to make things better. This forum was loaded with complaints weekly about how bland the shoots were and poor content. Compared to Stacey Poole's official site, I can say you get your money's worth from her stuff, where with Lucy the Nuts shoots were a hundred times better than the official site.

If Lucy wants to really continue her modelling career, the door is open in many directions besides Nuts was. Raising money begging her to come back, and asking for more isn't going to make her jump up and do things just for the people on here demanding it.

I don't understand why people are reacting so hostile to me for pointing this out, I'm just saying the obvious. If she wants to get into acting and throw in the towel with modelling, all power to her and I wish her the best of luck.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Nice one timeleaper! and kudos to you for trying to get this going. Thumb Up!

I would say that the best place to start your campaign is here:

https://www.facebook.com/LPinderOfficial

Also nice one to Easy G for sticking up for Pigeon Wink
(much as it pains me to say I think that I agree that Lucy doesn't really give a sh*t about her fans, probably because her agents are always (Othello, Iago-like) telling her falsely that her fans don't give a damn about her, so it's probably some kind of vicious circle!)

Notice that on her official facebook page it says she is a model first and an actress second. I think the litmus test will be with her calendar for 2015; if there's no calendar, or the calendar is very unglamour-like, I would say it's safe to conclude that she has quit glamour. Otherwise, the possibilities will still seem open.

Last edited by Pinderlust on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

She's shot her calendar today with DM.
Melcin114

Contributions: 45

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Check out Lucy's official instagram account (http://instagram.com/pinderpix).

She just shot a 2015 calender. This (most likely) means that she did not retire!
Hopefully she will come out with a much better website soon.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:

Aye Thumb Up! and I think the rest of his post hits the nail on the head.

Pinderlust wrote:
(much as it pains me to say I think that I agree that Lucy doesn't really give a sh*t about her fans, probably because her agents are always (Othello, Iago-like) telling her falsely that her fans don't give a damn about her, so it's probably some kind of vicious circle!)

I agree it's a failure of feedback, but I think it is of a different kind - it's essentially Lucy providing her own feedback. There was some quote from her probably about a year ago now to the effect that she mainly gets inspiration from previous Nuts pics - her choice of previous Nuts pics, rather than fans' choice. The obvious consequence is that the new pics end up just repeating a very limited choice of poses and styles, which Lucy thinks is great because they resemble other pics she likes, while the fans get bored with seeing the same stuff over and over.

Combine that with her entourage's long-held attitude that anyone who doesn't like anything she does has no right to even hold an opinion at all because they're only a fan, and the chance of anything different happening is pretty well zilch.
timeleaper

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
Nice one timeleaper! and kudos to you for trying to get this going. Thumb Up!

I would say that the best place to start your campaign is here:

https://www.facebook.com/LPinderOfficial

Notice that on her official facebook page it says she is a model first and an actress second. I think the litmus test will be with her calendar for 2015; if there's no calendar, or the calendar is very unglamour-like, I would say it's safe to conclude that she has quit glamour. Otherwise, the possibilities will still seem open.

Thanks man! Smile
timeleaper

Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In?Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Comeback Campaign ? Are You In? Reply with quote

Hey guys I see her offical facebook page that someone suggested (those of us who are real Lucy Fans) that we start to stoke the fire to the Lucy Pinder Comeback campaign there. Is that really her? Is that her page or just a fans?

And if we post stuff there we should make sure it's polished and ready. I woudn't just post a rant there you know.

Any help by anyone is appreciated. Gonna take a team effort.

Thanks! Grandad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: