Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ picsPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ pics Reply with quote

And here we go again Big Smile

- Look for some more pics that have come out.
(looks in likely places)
- No, there's nothing new appeared...
- Shoot with white stockings and frilly knickers. Some with just plain knickers
- Sounds good to me Cloud 9

...I do like Lucy in white stockings...

Well that was last night. Today the pictures have appeared. And while they are pics we have seen before - notably in the Daily Star - they are indeed Cloud 9 pics including some of Lucy in white stockings and frilly knickers. In massively high res Big Smile

So here they are Big Grin

Clicky piccies:

Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ picsPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ pics Reply with quote

Amazing photoshoot, thanks!

On another note, could you tell me why when there's a newly released photoshoot of Lucy is usually 4 or 5 pictures max, when there are models which release whole photoshoots with 10 or 20 pics?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ picsPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ pics Reply with quote

Er... I'm speculating a bit here, but I'd reckon some of it's down to Lucy being in the top flight. Her fees are higher, so the pics represent more of an investment and there's more of an incentive to keep them under wraps.

There may well also be more cherry-picking when it comes to releasing pics on a promotional basis. Any shoot (with any model) produces masses of pics but most of them end up in the bit bucket... Lucy's top-flight status dictates the need to be more selective in only picking the best. Most of the ones we don't get to see are little different from the ones we do, fractional changes of pose or expression... see the onlytease shoots, especially the first one, for an example of what happens with less "weeding", and imagine yourself putting together a selection of pics from that shoot to use as promotional examples...

Then there's the ones which are leaked rather than released, and in that case it's a matter of different models' pics being leaked through different people. The leaker may be more cautious, or they may be "further downstream" and only got their hands on a few of the pics to begin with. And the quality of leaks changes over time as people change jobs or are caught.

Not my best answer but perhaps it helps a bit...
jgclark

Contributions: 21

Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ picsPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ pics Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Er... I'm speculating a bit here, but I'd reckon some of it's down to Lucy being in the top flight. Her fees are higher, so the pics represent more of an investment and there's more of an incentive to keep them under wraps.

There may well also be more cherry-picking when it comes to releasing pics on a promotional basis. Any shoot (with any model) produces masses of pics but most of them end up in the bit bucket... Lucy's top-flight status dictates the need to be more selective in only picking the best. Most of the ones we don't get to see are little different from the ones we do, fractional changes of pose or expression... see the onlytease shoots, especially the first one, for an example of what happens with less "weeding", and imagine yourself putting together a selection of pics from that shoot to use as promotional examples...

Then there's the ones which are leaked rather than released, and in that case it's a matter of different models' pics being leaked through different people. The leaker may be more cautious, or they may be "further downstream" and only got their hands on a few of the pics to begin with. And the quality of leaks changes over time as people change jobs or are caught.

Not my best answer but perhaps it helps a bit...

This is dead on. If you look at Playboy, for example, they take HUNDREDS of photos of their Playmates, only releasing a dozen or so at the time, so that there are always fresh pictures for them to release years later. Keeps us gents buying the magazines for those years later as well, or downloading....
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ picsPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ pics Reply with quote

Well I agree with both of you, but I would like and appreciate if Lucy makes a shoot for the fans.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ picsPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ pics Reply with quote

If I win the lottery I shall be sure to commission one Smile
SteveP4fun

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ picsPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ pics Reply with quote

Hello Werner, LUCY look great under the Christmas tree!
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ picsPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Christmas 2008 HQ pics Reply with quote

Yeh great set of pics, roll on xmas 09! Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: