Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Caption Competition!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Caption Competition!Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Caption Competition! Reply with quote

pogo wrote:

Can think of a few captions to accompany this picture! Big Laugh

Why don't we have the first (and probably last Hehe ) Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum caption competition?

OK then Big Grin

Here's what it suggests to me...

(Out of picture) "Morituri te salutant!"

Imperatrix Lucy: "Pollice verso!"
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Caption Competition!Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Caption Competition! Reply with quote

Confused
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder Caption Competition!Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Caption Competition! Reply with quote

The idea is you're supposed to think up an appropriate caption/tagline for the picture Smile

Mine is based on Lucy's pose resembling that of Roman emperors condemning gladiators to death following their performance. "Morituri te salutant" - "We who are about to die salute you" - was how gladiators introduced themselves. "Imperatrix" = "empress", and "pollice verso" - "thumb down", though it wasn't exactly "down", it was more like what Lucy's doing - is the phrase which accompanied the gesture.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Caption Competition!Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Caption Competition! Reply with quote

Ak OK now I'm with you. I don't think I'll try a caption, it'll end up being rubbish or cheesy and if that was the point then we could all get some from Nuts magazine Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder Caption Competition!Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Caption Competition! Reply with quote

Lucy gave her opinion on Pigeon's caption.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Caption Competition!Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Caption Competition! Reply with quote

Woops, looks like i spoke to soon again Hehe
The video theyve added is quite literally breathtaking Cloud 9
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Caption Competition!Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Caption Competition! Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder Caption Competition!Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:59 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder Caption Competition! Reply with quote

[quote="Pigeon"][quote="pogo"]

i'm never gonna smuggle phil and grant mitchell into a nuts photoshoot again Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: