Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 88

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

Lucy has created this beautiful butterfly painting to support Keech Hospice Care's Chrysalis Collection.

The Auction is live on eBay now: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/keechhospicecare/

The Chrysalis Collection is an exclusive collection of butterfly inspired paintings, each one created by a well known celebrity. The picture is signed, professionally mounted and framed in a matt black wooden frame. The frame measures approximately 42cm x 42cm.
All funds raised by the auction will make a valuable contribution towards hospice services provided by Keech Hospice Care. With this in mind, the butterfly theme was chosen to represent the beauty of all lives, however short they may be.

All pictures are currently on display in our exhibition at the Stockwood Discovery Centre gallery. The pictures will be available to be couriered from the 31st March

UK Mainland delivery charged at 13.99 on a 2 working day service. Please note with Good Friday and Bank Holiday Monday no items will be received before the 7th April, subject to payment being received.

All remote ....UK.... areas and international delivery will be quoted on an individual basis. Please contact us for quotes when bidding if required.

All items will be insured in transit to the value of 50. Additional insurance available on request at additional cost.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6600

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

Eek!

That is some talent Lucy has there. Truly outstanding piece of work Clap Clap

If only I didn't have a bunch of massive bills at the moment Weep
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

Nice painting, well done to Lucy
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

Pigeon: If you didnt have bills to pay would you have bid on the painting?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

Give you one guess Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

I think i just put a bid on! wish me luck! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

Good luck then Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

I was looking @ the other paintings, there's one done by Coldplay: it's currently @ 1,000!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

Wow, that is a fantastic painting! Only someone beautiful themselves could create such a fantastic piece of work. I greatly respect those who can paint, as I can't paint myself out of a wet paper bag!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

Maybe Lucy can paint paint the future! LOL
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Maybe Lucy can paint paint the future! LOL

Well, if she could paint me this weekend's lottery numbers it would certainly be very handy Hehe
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

It's weird because I can draw well, so I am half way OK at art. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

Well here's an interesting snippet (for suitable values of "interesting")...

Been checking the system logs. Guess who read this thread a couple of weeks ago...

...My mum Yikes!

She did some work setting up a local hospice several years ago, so she has an interest in such things... seems she heard of Lucy's charity work and decided to go looking, and this is what she found Smile

Haven't seen her since she read it (she's on holiday at the moment) but when she comes back I'll ask her what she thinks Big Smile

(She didn't read any of the rest of the site, which knowing my mum is probably just as well!)

...It also reminds me that it would be appropriate to congratulate Lucy on how much money she raised for them... 435... cracking stuff! Clap
Stitadhi Ratha

Contributions: 1

Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech HospicePosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Butterfly Painting for Keech Hospice Reply with quote

Hello xxLynnexx.
It's a lovely picture of butterfly.
It would be more attractive if you had painted with a colour painting.

Thanks
Spam link removed - again. Please do not post it again. ~ P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: