Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

Got the scans from Back Street Heroes now Big Grin

An unusual style - though of course at the time these were taken Lucy had yet to really establish a style as such - but certainly one that would be great to see repeated now Big Smile The "dishevelled" look is really rather fetching on her...

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

don't really know how u manage it..but u'r so good at this..i'm speechless Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

...Epic cleavage. Wow does Lucy look good. Great to see something unique around here, too.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:39 am    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

This has to be the only pic of Lucy I don't like.
perv

Contributions: 7

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

Hehe Not likeing any of those pics, especially the one with the helmet. Thanks for putting them up as always.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

I wouldn't say any of the pics of Lucy with a bike are really top notch, they always overdo the biker-chick style in a way that doesn't suit her.

All such pics are really old though... there ought to be some modern ones done, now that Lucy is mostly doing her own makeup these days - let her do the makeup and styling herself, applying her usual excellent sense of what looks good on her, and the result would I suspect be distinctly stunning Big Smile

...I do like the helmet pic though, it's silly and it makes me laugh Hehe
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

lol wow a rougher Lucy shoot! though to be honest i can't say its my least favourite, cheers for sharing Big Smile

Last edited by pinderfan on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

I'm not sure whether that means you do approve or not Smile

Myself I'd class it as one of the shoots that I'd like to see Lucy do again in current times Smile
Chris

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

I know I'm in the minority here, but I personally love it. It's one of my favorite shoots Lucy has ever done. I'm actually glad that Lucy did this shoot when she was younger. I can't say that current Lucy would look as good as younger Lucy in this particular shoot. However, I'm a sucker for her younger, innocent, full-body look. Wink
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I'm not sure whether that means you do approve or not Smile

lol i think i even confused myself there, meant to say i quite like the shoot, even tho it was a different style for Lucy Big Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

I do like the sort of style of the shoot. Problem for me is the one with the lid (helmet, that's the biker in me coming out) and the make up isn't right at all. BSH though doesn't have a professional make up set up. It might have even been Lucy who had to the make up herself. Before she really knew what she was doing with make up to come out looking her top self in pictures.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
BSH though doesn't have a professional make up set up.

That's interesting, given the number of models they feature...

I'm not convinced that Lucy did the makeup herself though, I'm more inclined to think that it was a stylist whose skills weren't really up to it. The "biker chick" style is one that is quite a long way removed from Lucy's natural style and it takes unusual skill to successfully bring the two together... for another example see the Riskology promo pics of Lucy and Michelle with a Ducati, Michelle's makeup is fine whereas Lucy's is overdone in the same sort of way and doesn't really suit her.

Now that Lucy has six and a half years of experience under her belt and does now often do her own makeup I think it would be interesting to see both of these shoots redone... I think Lucy's own "vision" of herself as a biker chick would suit her much better than someone else's.

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

I think i just had a bit of an accident
Chris

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I do like the sort of style of the shoot. Problem for me is the one with the lid (helmet, that's the biker in me coming out) and the make up isn't right at all. BSH though doesn't have a professional make up set up. It might have even been Lucy who had to the make up herself. Before she really knew what she was doing with make up to come out looking her top self in pictures.

I really could care less about the make up in these shoots. To me, Lucy has the beautiful body that I fell in love with. She doesn't quite have the same figure anymore.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder - Back Street HeroinePosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Back Street Heroine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Poggy wrote:
BSH though doesn't have a professional make up set up.

That's interesting, given the number of models they feature...

I'm not convinced that Lucy did the makeup herself though, I'm more inclined to think that it was a stylist whose skills weren't really up to it. The "biker chick" style is one that is quite a long way removed from Lucy's natural style and it takes unusual skill to successfully bring the two together... for another example see the Riskology promo pics of Lucy and Michelle with a Ducati, Michelle's makeup is fine whereas Lucy's is overdone in the same sort of way and doesn't really suit her.

Now that Lucy has six and a half years of experience under her belt and does now often do her own makeup I think it would be interesting to see both of these shoots redone... I think Lucy's own "vision" of herself as a biker chick would suit her much better than someone else's.

Or should I have said BSH didn't. They might have now.

But wouldn't Michelle have had the same make-up artist in that shoot then if that was the case? As her make-up doesn't look over done.

It happens quite a lot. That is that a model sometimes has to do her own make-up. As the budget doesn't stretch to a artist. Even more so for the bigger models at the moment. So my theory on it was that Lucy wasn't quite sure of the look they wanted. So it became a sort of mismatch.

All this got me to contact a old contact in the business. She told me that most the top models in order to find work and keep the higher pay packet are either doing their own make-up or training to do so. She also confirmed to me that the DS has massively cut their budget on Page 3. Hence why we are only seeing the new or lower models on it. I'm told this is not only going to be a temp thing either Thumb Down
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: