Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

We all remember watching Lucy on Nuts TV last year, of course Smile

So no doubt we also remember how the programmes were interspersed with adverts featuring Mr T terrifying people with a tank to persuade them to eat Snickers bars (why couldn't they have kept the name "Marathon", it was a much better name...)

Well... a bit earlier this evening I received a Communication to the effect that there weren't any new pics of Lucy on Malene's site yet.

So I looked, and indeed there weren't Smile

But I did manage to discover elsewhere a few pics which might be the ones that haven't appeared yet Wink

Our fool-pitying bling-bedecked hero was the star of a party last night connected with this promo - a party at which Lucy was also a guest (as was Malene) Big Grin Apparently the party went by the name of "No Nuts No Entry", which had me thinking it was about the magazine until I saw the pics Smile

So far I've managed to dig up several crap pics featuring Lucy and two rather fine high-res ones - these latter being posted below. Credit to original provider - whoever he may be Smile

Now look at these. Lucy ought to start up a style/fashion column sort of thing because she is so flipping good at it Big Smile look at how she has dressed herself here - with her usual simplicity and to even more than the usual stunning effect. It shows once again... never have I seen a woman who can dress and present herself with Lucy's instinctive unfussy effectiveness. Absolutely spot on Lucy Thumb Up!

Clicky piccies:

...Ooooo got this one as well. Full size as is, this one:

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

Probably just Lucy's excellent choice of outfits, but she seems a bit curvier than her last candid pic. This is a good thing.

Thanks for the pics.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

No prob Smile

paulb11 wrote:
Probably just Lucy's excellent choice of outfits, but she seems a bit curvier than her last candid pic. This is a good thing.

I agree... but I don't think it's just her outfit... that may account for the curves, but I think she looks not only curvier but healthier... more lit up inside, sort of thing? (Not that she ever looked unhealthy at all, but there seems to be more vitality on display here even than in the Thriller pics.) And that is an even better thing Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

...'kin dumb pigeon me... D'oh!

Lucy said on the Holy Moly interview that she was just getting over the flu. So of course she looks more alive in these pics!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

Wehey got some more pics Big Grin

No high res ones unfortunately but some simply lovely ones of Lucy, make me wish I'd been there Big Smile

The boxing-ring ones give the impression that that bit might have been filmed. Which would be extremely froody Smile but I haven't found any videos yet Wry

One particularly good and positive aspect of this do is the reporting. Lucy is described as "Glamour model Lucy Pinder" on pretty well every page I've so far seen about it. Just that - "Glamour model Lucy Pinder". Big Grin Even when they go on to report on the presence of other people to whom they apply a certain tag, they haven't applied it to Lucy - she gets away without being given any negative attributions, she only gets the good description, it's just "Glamour model Lucy Pinder" all the way through.

Thumb Up!

Let's hope every future article does the same Wink Big Grin

...My somewhat less sensible thought, inspired by the presence of Mr T (gaw he doesn't half look old now...) is... How about some sort of action comedy which is a cross between The A-Team and Charlie's Angels, so Lucy could star in it Big Grin

It's on the Star website too - here - whaddya mean "double-D team", you daft lot, "G-team" would be better...

Anyway here are the next lot of pics:

slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

Smile Good too see that LUCY is out and about,I thought she had retired or was ill or something,with no nuts pics not much in star,good too see her looking so lovely but plz Lucy dont lose any more of your curves,thanks for posting pigeon and keeping us abreast of all that is Lucy thx
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

Thanks Blush ...was that a deliberate pun? Smile

...No, there is nothing to worry about... the Star is simply following its usual patterns, they do seem to go through waves where they feature a lot of Lucy one week and then have a slack week or two with not much. And it hasn't been that slack really if you count mentions rather than page-threes.

As for Nuts, I am most reliably assured that there is nothing to worry about in that direction either. I know it doesn't look good when Lucy's column is missing for three weeks in a row, but there's nothing sinister about it, it's just "the vagaries of the publishing world". There will probably be a reappearance on Tuesday - pace "a week being a long time in publishing" - and even if not then it will be back soon, it's just a blip.

Lucy is still rocking and rolling, fear not Big Smile

...quite a few appearances in the Sport as well, though it is a little worrying to see so low a paper - they are part of a vast and vile pr0n empire - managing to obtain quality photos, which are not only relatively recent but previously unpublished, from neonpictures.com. It's no big deal when they only get hold of pics which are four years old and not very good anyway, but when it's new, good ones that haven't been seen before it strikes of an attempt to punt Lucy to the lower end of the market - and as we all know it is much easier to move down-market than up.

No need for that... the Star certainly haven't lost interest, and the quality of Lucy's work continues to improve steadily...

One thing that does strike me as a real bummer though is the continual non-appearance of any pics from the music shoot last summer, apart from two of the less impressive ones in the Star. That... kinda hurts. Not only are they hot pics to a truly thermonuclear degree, but there is a "story", as it were, attached to them which makes it particularly disappointing that they have not appeared in any publication.
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

Hehe glad u like the pun and thank for the lucy info,those rock photos are they the ones that were tagged celeerity pictures[[/img]
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

slp wrote:
those rock photos are they the ones that were tagged celeerity pictures

Those are the ones. If you remember we were forbidden to post them when they appeared - and unfortunately we can't post them here either for the same reasons, but here are the two that were in the Star - clicky piccies: (why are the Star so bad at photoshopping things, too? It's so obvious they've changed the colour of Lucy's outfit even if I didn't have the originals.)

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

...Well I've managed to find some video of Lucy and Malene in the boxing ring... Unfortunately it's only a couple of seconds and they don't get to actually do anything Sad I don't get this, why get Lucy and Malene to put on a performance if you're not going to show it to anyone?

lucy-pinder-malene-espensen-mr-t-snickers-boxing.avi - 0.9MB - Right click, save as

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

Found one more boxing pic...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

...and here's another one, thanks to paulb for notifying me of its presence in OK magazine Smile

Sorry it's a bit ropy... neither the print nor the paper in OK are as high a quality as they are in Nuts/Loaded/etc, and the original scan looked as if Lucy and Malene had just removed the oil filler cap from a motorcycle with the engine running (guess who really has done that...). I've done what I can with it but it's not really up to standard...

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

scroll down to video's 11 & 12
http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/2009/02/26/R26020905/?s=lucy+pinder
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Snickers promo party 26-02-09 Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
scroll down to video's 11 & 12
http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/2009/02/26/R26020905/?s=lucy+pinder

Great stuff, thanks for that Thumb Up! I've edited the downloadable versions together into a single vid.

Shame the sound quality is so appalling, I'd have expected much better from ITN. I can't hear a word the interviewer is saying and there's a few bits of Lucy I can't make out either Wry

lucy-pinder-snickers-promo-v3.avi 26MB

I am particularly glad you posted that because it confirms a suspicion I have had for some time... a particularly unpleasant one, and not nice to know, but it's better to know than not to know... that despite the denials, Lucy has been messed about and fed deliberately misleading information to her detriment. The same censorship and deletion of any realistic information which was applied to the official forum, over which Poggy walked out in disgust and I considered doing so, has also been applied to the information Lucy has received herself, and here we have the evidence from her own mouth.

She says that she thought that if she could come out and have no worse comment made than that she was a bit boring, then that would be OK... Well, yeah, I agree... if that had been the case then it would have been not so bad.

Of course what actually happened - entirely as several people, including Poggy and myself, predicted - is that, excluding from the sample the censored, cherry-picked and therefore entirely unrepresentative comments on certain sites, "boring" is about the best of what was said; it starts at "boring" and goes downward from there. We even saw Jen getting a platform in the local paper to have a rant about the c**p people were coming out with. I had hoped that Lucy would have a look around and discover this for herself, but I was also worried that this would not happen and instead she would be fed the same unrepresentative cherry-picked drivel which is all that was allowed to exist on the official forum.

Watching this video I can see that that's what indeed happened... she actually says that her impressions of how it went were based on what people told her rather than what she found out for herself... and what they have told her is complete rubbish. She says she thinks from what she was told that "boring" is about as bad as it got. Sorry, Lucy, you have been lied to, and what is worse, by those on whom the greatest onus to be honest rests. "Boring" is about as good as it gets... the mass of it is a lot worse than that.

Of course that video was a long time ago so there is still room to hope that Lucy's general switched-on-ness will have brought her to a more realistic assessment by now.

It is better to be aware of an unpleasant truth than to remain in the comforting dark. This applies to the assessment of public reaction by one whose career prospects depend on that reaction, and it also applies to me, so thanks again QB for posting that. I don't like to be making such a negative post on here but with that sort of evidence from Lucy herself I think it is justified.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: