Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder at premiere of "Thriller - Live"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder at premiere of "Thriller - Live"Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder at premiere of "Thriller - Live" Reply with quote

Lucy is, in her own words, "a massive Jacksons fan", and so it is only to be expected that she was one of the famous faces attending the premiere of the Michael Jackson tribute show "Thriller - Live" at London's Lyric Theatre on the 21st of January.

I think she was probably the happiest face too Big Grin

Press Association wrote:
A show celebrating the music of Michael Jackson was given his family's seal of approval when his brother, Tito, arrived for its West End premiere.

Jackson signed autographs outside the Lyric Theatre in Shaftesbury Avenue, before meeting theatre staff.

"I'm very excited. It's a beautiful night," he said.

There was no sign of Michael Jackson, who is currently in Los Angeles.

Other celebrities at the premiere of Thriller - Live included Dancing On Ice star Jessica Taylor, who wowed viewers and judges on Sunday.

Taylor, wife of England cricketer Kevin Pietersen, would not reveal any details of her next routine except to describe it as "hard".

"There's a lot of competition. There's a lot of people who stand out," she said.

Asked if actor Todd Carty could become the show's John Sergeant and win viewers' hearts despite a lack of aptitude, Taylor said: "The public are extremely powerful and they use their vote.

"If I was watching it I would vote for Todd for how brave he is to do the show with what little training he has had."

Other famous faces at the theatre included actor Nicholas Hoult, glamour model Lucy Pinder and singer Lulu.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at premiere of "Thriller - Live"Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at premiere of "Thriller - Live" Reply with quote

More photos - "credit to original uploader", as the saying goes Smile

Clicky piccies:

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder at premiere of "Thriller - Live"Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at premiere of "Thriller - Live" Reply with quote

I don't like that sort of... sweater she's wearing. Anyway, she looks great.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at premiere of "Thriller - Live"Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at premiere of "Thriller - Live" Reply with quote

I wonder what she'll be wearing for this?

http://www.dirtywood.com/2009/03/05/michael-jackson-announces-comeback/

dirtywood.com wrote:
Reuters - Michael Jackson announced his long-awaited comeback on Thursday, telling hundreds of screaming fans he would perform in London this summer and calling it his “final curtain call” in the city.
CONTRA1

Contributions: 5

Lucy Pinder at premiere of "Thriller - Live"Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:54 pm    Subject: gotta say.. Reply with quote

Those tight black trousers she has got on, just add to her sexyness! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: