Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

Got some better quality versions of one of these sets now, courtesy of Donna Ward Sercombe Photography Thumb Up! Interestingly they're actually better quality than the higher resolution versions - there's less noise on them, so the denoising doesn't need to be so savage and the overall result is better Smile Here's a sample...

sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

Really P !! Are u trying to give me a heart-attack Wry
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

Thanks for all of these pictures. These are definitely some of the best candid shots we've seen in a long time and Lucy is really looking great.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

Another couple of HQs courtesy of Donna Ward Sercombe Photography Thumb Up!

sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

These are really great pics Thumb Up! ..but P do u have any idea about when we could hope for a full-fledged Nuts shoot next ??...cause more than the pics i'd be interested in the videos...now that the mobile site is over and done with if she's still not doing topless videos for Nuts then it kinda means we'll probably be stuck with awesome pics and very conservative videos for who knows how long...and considering she's looking like a million bucks right now i'd really like to see as much Lucy as possible Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

Well this week's Nuts says it's the result of the 100 sexiest poll, and since Lucy won that we jolly well ought to be able to expect three pages or so of her at least... Smile

But there's no trace of her in the sneak peek... Sad

Guess we'll just have to hope that's some daft attempt at "creating suspense" or something similarly silly... Spinning Eyes
Pinderlust

Contributions: 432

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aea3jmBTNjU

A few seconds of Lucy with her "Kelly Brook" crush again (starting at about 52 seconds in). I think it's about time that we heard Kelly talking about her Lucy crush!!! Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

Interesting video, but im afraid Lucy was wrong about Jedward...

Heres a YouTube link that describes them well Hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i93-u39XV7I
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
A few seconds of Lucy with her "Kelly Brook" crush again (starting at about 52 seconds in). I think it's about time that we heard Kelly talking about her Lucy crush!!! Hehe

Here's Lucy's bit Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Keith Lemon The Film premiere - 1280x720 HD

I really don't understand why Lucy keeps gushing over Kelly Brook... Lucy is so much more attractive Big Smile And moreover it always shows in her pics and videos that Lucy is a real, warm person, whereas Kelly Brook always gives the impression of being an android... (gynoid?) I keep expecting her to fall over and this to happen Hehe

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I really don't understand why Lucy keeps gushing over Kelly Brook
Hasn't Lucy always been fond of Kelly even before her acting/movie career? And now that Lucy's focusing more on movies/tv, something Kelly's currently busy with, it should only increase her girl-crush. Big Laugh

And excellent adds once again. Thumb Up! Shame the vid is so short. I assume thats the reason it's out of sync.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

If Lucy did a shoot with Kelly Brook I'd be in heaven.
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 95

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
If Lucy did a shoot with Kelly Brook I'd be in heaven.

That is a dream I have had for many a year my friend

Another thing I would take Lucy anyday over Kelly brook
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Hasn't Lucy always been fond of Kelly even before her acting/movie career?

Yes... I just don't understand why, when Lucy is so much more beautiful Big Grin Sure Kelly is more famous, but that's not the same thing... it's not because she's better, it's because Lucy's entire career has been badly managed apart from the first year or so. It's a tribute to Lucy's talent and beauty that she has achieved her already-impressive success despite that, but if Lucy hadn't left IMM she'd be way higher than she is Smile

Guess it's something that winds me up in general... not just Lucy, not just beautiful women, but people who are notably outstanding in any way, comparing themselves unfavourably to people who haven't got what they've got. Being modest is one thing, but genuinely thinking that someone else is better when they patently are not is not the way to go...

linkweed wrote:
Shame the vid is so short. I assume thats the reason it's out of sync.

Probably Smile For me it plays as a succession of frozen frames, so I can't tell whether it's in sync or not... my graphics card isn't up to coping with HD videos, I can't see them "properly" unless I re-encode them at a lower resolution. Which of course changes the whole state of play as regards sync...
leg_lover1

Contributions: 1

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:06 pm    Subject: Wow Reply with quote

I've just realized what a pretty face she's got!
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder at Keith Lemon The Film premiere 20 Aug 2012 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

I really don't understand why Lucy keeps gushing over Kelly Brook... Lucy is so much more attractive Big Smile

Well Lucy has a lot of class and even when you surpass your role models/icons/heroes you tend to still think of them as better than you or at least you respect them more. I think there is nothing wrong with having a girl crush. Besides I'd rather have a humble Lucy than an arrogant ass, like many models are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: