Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 560

Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0 Reply with quote

I also like to complain about stuff, a bit too vociferously sometimes Hehe

I think Pigeon's right about the jealousy thing, When Holly, Rosie and the others were tweeting recently about being in Barbados I bet a lot of people reacted in exactly the way Pigeon described above. Personally, my reaction was "good on them". What's wrong with enjoying your work, I wish I did, it would make life a lot more bearable!
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0 Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Well I like to complain about things too. I didn't like the new Bowie album, I'll probably say it sucks but I am not going to spend my entire life on it and make such a fuss about it that it will ruin my day.

Bowie has a new album ?? No one told ME !!!
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0 Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
eazy_g wrote:
Well I like to complain about things too. I didn't like the new Bowie album, I'll probably say it sucks but I am not going to spend my entire life on it and make such a fuss about it that it will ruin my day.

Bowie has a new album ?? No one told ME !!!

He has a new album so do the Stones (well new single that is)

Don't waste your money on it. If it was me, go buy the deluxe edition of Station to Station with the '76 New York 2 disc show on it. Now that is worth a lot more than his new album.

And yeah the new Stones single is garbage too.
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0 Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0 Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
I also like to complain about stuff, a bit too vociferously sometimes Hehe

I think Pigeon's right about the jealousy thing, When Holly, Rosie and the others were tweeting recently about being in Barbados I bet a lot of people reacted in exactly the way Pigeon described above. Personally, my reaction was "good on them". What's wrong with enjoying your work, I wish I did, it would make life a lot more bearable!

Oscar Pistorius, even if he was handicapped, was a famous sportsman. He had the glory, the public affection, the money and can have gone to Barbados if he wanted. Reeva Steenkamp was a model, with certainly all the same advantages of brittish glamour models. Both have put some stars in the eyes of folks. Who can still think today they was really happy in life?! Shrug Travelling in the islands helps to drive life more bearable, on the surface only. Like when you drink alcohol or smoke marijuana... I like going to islands, but certainly not for this reason!

Beyond defending a feminist cause and a social ethic, this people fight against temptation of ease and flight wich is sold more and more to a growing public for business purposes. But they don't do that forcely for good reasons... At the opposite of models, they can be blindly but comfortably hidden behind a kind of enlocking puritanism. It's maybe why we can feel rightly a sort of jealousy Yes ... I can't take sides for one or for other, even less because it's Lucy Pinder, even if I like her well.
Unfortunately, I only read some people who has a bias. If someone know a more conciliator article, I'd be interested to read it. Smile
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder 1, Marina Hyde 0 Reply with quote

Haha I love it when Lucy pwns people like that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: