Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy or jordan boobs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucylover

Contributions: 63

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 am    Subject: Lucy or jordan boobs Reply with quote

Which would you prefer to see in shoots.
lucylover

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am    Subject: Lucy or jordan boobs Reply with quote

I would go with Lucy as they are real and look more better and sexier. They are rounder and darker with huge nipples.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:41 am    Subject: Lucy or jordan boobs Reply with quote

You won't find many Jordan fans on here. Quite apart from her being all-plastic and distinctly lacking in the looks department, there is the matter of her being a horrible bitch to Lucy. I'm not going to post the details but we pretty well all know about it and it does not win approval, shall we say.
lucylover

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:38 am    Subject: Lucy or jordan boobs Reply with quote

In your opinion would u prefer Jordans big boobs or lucy's medium boobs which look real and yummy.
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:21 pm    Subject: - Reply with quote

How could you not like her

Lucy is wet but so is jordan.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:37 pm    Subject: Lucy or jordan boobs Reply with quote

lucylover wrote:
In your opinion would u prefer Jordans big boobs or lucy's medium boobs which look real and yummy.

Lucy, unquestionably, in all respects.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:59 pm    Subject: Lucy or jordan boobs Reply with quote

again man wet means a texture mostly of our pants sweet or hot discribes these models
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:34 pm    Subject: - Reply with quote

fan101 wrote:
again man wet means a texture mostly of our pants sweet or hot discribes these models

here in Ireland, saying someone is wet is a compliment
lucylover

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:48 pm    Subject: Lucy or jordan boobs Reply with quote

Wet makes them sound good
lucylover

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:23 pm    Subject: Lucy or jordan boobs Reply with quote

Jordan is only liked for her boobs and even they are not perfect. Lucy's boobs are hood as they are tanned, chunky and her nipples are big and juicy. I have always liked women with big nipples.
Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 pm    Subject: Re: - Reply with quote

Lucy's all the way, real and overall just better

Random_dude365 wrote:
How could you not like her

Lucy is wet but so is jordan.

I really don't like Jordan, I think she's an ugly attention seeking cow, and thats the nicest I can say about here. Well I can say one good thing about Jordan, she wont let anyone tell what she can't do, but she's got to accept she cant do some things, such as singing.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:11 pm    Subject: Lucy or jordan boobs Reply with quote

what does she look like i mean she may be an ahole and plastic but how bad can it be and F...ING LUCY SHES IS F...ING HOT AS H... NO ONE CAN BEAT HER
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy or jordan boobsPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 am    Subject: Lucy or jordan boobs Reply with quote

You dont even have to ask the question!
Lucy! Cloud 9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: