Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy on this site?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy on this site?Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:09 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
The reason Lucy is off to Vegas is to promote the Hotshots Calendar.

AAAaaaahhhhh.... Thanks for that Thumb Up! It makes sense now!

RockyMoney wrote:
Would I be right in saying Rosie Jones is going with them as well?

Yes Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy on this site?Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:57 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I'm not totally sure if we're fully understanding each other Smile What I mean is I think Lucy is taking more control for herself Big Grin - there are signs... Smile - and her starting her own twitter page is one of them Big Smile

Excuse me for my english but i confirm what i said cos it seems true. And I'm just no sure of where is the truth. Jen advices me not to continue thinking and writing that Lucy could have no control on her career cos it's false... Imagine if Jen is right: It means that Lucy always done everything how she decided of everything has been. I said to kilbs i was believing in these signs too but Jen puts the trouble. Twitter lets me perplexed, laid column, new site, business is business... In fact i wait the new web site and i will see.

salut!
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy on this site?Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Jen advices me not to continue thinking and writing that Lucy could have no control on her career cos it's false...

You too is it she said that to me and all. only we know it isnt true people DO mess with Lucys head we know that cos of bb. people mess with her head and make her think she really wants to do something when shed never think she wanted to do it if they left her alone and let her just think about it herself. pigeon youre right what you said that isnt here any more Smile the thing about not admitting things can go wrong. so theres no point me even trying to talk about things over there. even if jen and pigeon hadnt both told me not to Smile its like talking to a wall it really is.

Pigeon jen used one of your favourite words she said Lucy was savvy are you sure youre not Jen in disguise Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on this site?Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:48 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
You too is it she said that to me and all. only we know it isnt true people DO mess with Lucys head we know that cos of bb. people mess with her head and make her think she really wants to do something when shed never think she wanted to do it if they left her alone and let her just think about it herself.

It is true 99% of the time. BB was the rare exception... that's partly why it shocked me so much, because before that I had thought Lucy was 100% proof against that sort of evil psychological manipulation.

Perhaps the worst aspect of such manipulation is the way the victim of it genuinely thinks they are doing what they want to do, no matter how disadvantageous or destructive it is to them, and not only don't realise they're only doing the will of the manipulator but can't be told either. I unfortunately have rather too much experience of this sort of thing, having seen it done to someone who I was close to at the time, with disastrous results that went on and on for years, and found myself almost totally unable to do anything of any help; and I think people who do it should be stapled to the wall and disembowelled with a button hook.

kilbs wrote:
Pigeon jen used one of your favourite words she said Lucy was savvy are you sure youre not Jen in disguise Big Grin

ROFL Yikes!
snowflake

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:01 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Hello! Just one post to say that today the forum of the official website is 'closed'. i didn't connect since 6 or 7 days, so if someone knows something...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:18 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

I know all about this and I've been deleting posts about it because there have been posts on the official forum a couple of weeks ago from which I deduce that if I posted the explanation in public, certain people (mentioning no names Wink) would explode. And this would not be helpful and I'd rather it didn't happen... I don't mind the opinions, I just don't want the anger Wink

But there have now been enough people asking about it that I will say just this one thing: anyone who wants to know can ask me via PM. And any replies and reactions are to be private only too. Any further posts about it on the open forum will be deleted.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy on this site?Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:20 am    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

I've not been there since about the time Pigeon got kicked off the board.

As I could never agree with my posts been edited or deleted off the board. Just because some people didn't like the question I asked or my opinion on something. So I just let my feet do the walking as they say.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on this site?Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:20 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Blush ...which makes me think I ought to reiterate that the reason I'm not allowing this particular discussion in public is not that I object to the discussion per se but simply that I know it'll cause trouble. If I allowed that to happen I would feel that I was betraying confidences, and a blanket ban on it is the easiest way to avoid that without unfairly singling anyone out Smile

Poggy wrote:
As I could never agree with my posts been edited or deleted off the board. Just because some people didn't like the question I asked or my opinion on something.

Which taken in conjunction with the fact that Lucy's own opinions - in the form of quotes of things she said on TV - are among the things that have been deleted, shows very well that it ought to be Lucy herself running it Smile

(Or since she's not into it - and I don't blame her - she could get me to do it Hehe)
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy on this site?Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:03 am    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Which taken in conjunction with the fact that Lucy's own opinions - in the form of quotes of things she said on TV - are among the things that have been deleted, shows very well that it ought to be Lucy herself running it Smile

Which would bring us back to the old discussion of models not actually having any imput to their forums Hehe
snowflake

Lucy on this site?Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:47 am    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
(Or since she's not into it - and I don't blame her - she could get me to do it Hehe)

Have you ever tryed to invit her in this forum? Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on this site?Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:15 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Have you ever tryed to invit her in this forum? Laugh

No Hehe I don't think she needs to be told that she's more than welcome to join it if she wants to Smile

...and, it goes without saying, have a say in the running of it... A direct say, as in full admin privileges on her own account, without any intermediaries involved Smile

And I think that would do Lucy and everyone else a world of good... for Lucy to have a platform on which she can express her own views and freely be herself - like she does on twitter, only without the 140-character restriction which makes twitter useless for expressing any idea or concept more complex than the very very basic - would be unquestionably beneficial for Lucy and of course the fans would appreciate it too.

Why is twitter good? Because it's "raw Lucy", she's doing it herself and it's purely her operating freely without anything getting between her and the outside world. Sadly the official forum is never going to provide that, for reasons which plenty of people have already stated. This one, however, can, and is more than willing to Smile

And I'm sure Lucy knows without being told that she's more than welcome to come and use it as an unrestricted platform without the length restrictions of twitter... I don't think I need to tell her that Smile - and I'd feel a bit cheeky trying, it takes a fair old shove to push me into explicitly making offers like that Smile (not that I haven't done it at times but it takes a big kick to make me Smile)
snowflake

Lucy on this site?Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:47 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

...and, it goes without saying, have a say in the running of it... A direct say, as in full admin privileges on her own account, without any intermediaries involved Smile
(...)
Why is twitter good? Because it's "raw Lucy", she's doing it herself and it's purely her operating freely without anything getting between her and the outside world. (...)

RIGHT!!! I agree. Yes
Pigeon wrote:

and I'd feel a bit cheeky trying

It's right too... We always fear to be cheeky and feel no sure when we have to make the first step, isn' it? Hehe Confuse dilemma between diplomacy and sincerity... yeah if you don't feel it, don't do it. Well, I didn't expect such a serious and completed answer. I was just thinking she maybe doesn't know that this site exists and that a wind of liberty, respect and conviviality blows on it. (certainly thanks to you Thumb Up! )
Hé hé! It seems you try to convert me at Twitter, but i won't do. Smile What is today a need for Lucy, is superfluous for me ,and i fight against the yoke and the flow of assaults of psycho-consumption... But this is an another debate. To follow LP on Twitter is not so important for my life however it doesn't prevent me to be happy for LP's free communication and for everybody who takes advantage of it. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on this site?Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:06 am    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
(...)
Why is twitter good? Because it's "raw Lucy", she's doing it herself and it's purely her operating freely without anything getting between her and the outside world. (...)

RIGHT!!! I agree. Yes
Pigeon wrote:

and I'd feel a bit cheeky trying

It's right too... We always fear to be cheeky and feel no sure when we have to make the first step, isn' it? Hehe Confuse dilemma between diplomacy and sincerity... yeah if you don't feel it, don't do it. Well, I didn't expect such a serious and completed answer. I was just thinking she maybe doesn't know that this site exists and that a wind of liberty, respect and conviviality blows on it. (certainly thanks to you Thumb Up! )

Ah... no, Lucy knows all about this site, and I'd be pretty surprised if she didn't also know about what you so eloquently describe as "a wind of liberty, respect and conviviality (that) blows on it" Thumb Up! ...and long answers - I've had a reputation for them since before Lucy started modelling Hehe

snowflake wrote:
Hé hé! It seems you try to convert me at Twitter, but i won't do. Smile What is today a need for Lucy, is superfluous for me ,and i fight against the yoke and the flow of assaults of psycho-consumption... But this is an another debate. To follow LP on Twitter is not so important for my life however it doesn't prevent me to be happy for LP's free communication and for everybody who takes advantage of it. Wink

Ah... You don't need to sign up to twitter, that is one thing Smile You can stay off it and follow what Lucy says via RSS... Or you can just scroll down to the bottom of the forum page Hehe
snowflake

Lucy on this site?Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:48 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Ah... no, Lucy knows all about this site, and I'd be pretty surprised if she didn't also know about what you so eloquently describe as "a wind of liberty, respect and conviviality (that) blows on it" Thumb Up! ...and long answers - I've had a reputation for them since before Lucy started modelling Hehe

Oh! Ok... It's a positive point for the context, well i think.

Pigeon wrote:
Ah... You don't need to sign up to twitter, that is one thing You can stay off it and follow what Lucy says via RSS... Or you can just scroll down to the bottom of the forum page

Yeah, right, you already say me this... and all those @@@@@ exasperate me, i find this quite difficult to understand but maybe i'm not used! Twitter is called very well but maybe "whisper" would be better! Hehe No, I wanted mean: to make me believe in the vital utility and benefactions of Twitter on the Humanity. Hehe

During this time, on the official forum: Tumbleweed
snowflake

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:28 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

On dirait que ça part en couilles, cette histoire de site officiel! Je me demande si elle va faire une intervention sur le forum ou non pour rattrapper un peu les conneries du soit-disant webmaster...
Je m'exprime en français comme ça mes ondes négatives n'atteindront que ceux qui chercheront à les entendre.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: