Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy on this site?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:42 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well while we might not be getting housework pics, we are about to get behind-the-scenes shoot pics Big Grin

Lucy is now officially on Twitter, she has just done a new Nuts shoot and BTS pics are coming soon!

I speak...and then it happens, magic!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Well, with all this I don't know if i should be calmed or irritated! I'm just sad to realize that my feelings entering in that school (ref to kilbs post) could be true : a bird in cage!! Cry

But the bars are rusting Wink

On what do you lean to say that? I would like to believe you but i see an insidious side in quasi each news wich happens... Sad But, wait a minute!... So you admit that it's true and, that everybody accepts to throw her peanuts by smiling and Censored ing!! If you can, Pigeon, please, change my point of view! But the work risks to be hard. Sad

I'm not totally sure if we're fully understanding each other Smile What I mean is I think Lucy is taking more control for herself Big Grin - there are signs... Smile - and her starting her own twitter page is one of them Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:01 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:25 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Is this true- someone on the official forum has said Lucy will be in America on Sunday. For obvious reasons i have my doubts...
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:31 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Most likely, it's untrue but why would they say she would be in America? If she is coming to America, why is she going? Intriguing indeed.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:46 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

look on twitter, she'll be in vegas on sunday
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

In Vegas with Kelly Hall Big Grin

I dunno, I post all this information for you lot and you don't even look at it Roll Eyes Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

I wonder if its just for a holiday or for business???
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:27 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

well shes going with another model so fingers crossed for some pics
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:30 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Massive brain fart deleted Blush ~ P

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on this site?Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:19 pm    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

...Or maybe it's just a matter of me not being able to follow some people's peculiar way of expressing themselves and it doesn't mean that at all Confused

Apparently Stacey Massey is going to wear this on the plane going over. Does that help anyone? It doesn't me Hehe

tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy on this site?Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:40 am    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

I'd be honored to talk to Lucy even if for a moment.
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy on this site?Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:08 am    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

The reason Lucy is off to Vegas is to promote the Hotshots Calendar.
RockyMoney

Lucy on this site?Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:18 am    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

Would I be right in saying Rosie Jones is going with them as well?
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy on this site?Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 am    Subject: Lucy on this site? Reply with quote

I haven't been told who else is going, but it would make sense for all the models in the calendar to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: