Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy on the web

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raloc

Contributions: 9

Lucy on the webPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:13 pm    Subject: Lucy on the web Reply with quote

Found this on the interwebs :

On COED Magazine website. Link is in the pic. A few pictures with Lucy. I think she's the most represented. And she's on the "cover" Thumb Up!

Also this : Lucy blog posts on Hollywood Tuna website. Not a lot of nudes, but I'm sure you all know that even with clothes, Lucy is still gorgeous Wink

Lucy gallerie on manofest.com.

Lucy blog posts on Horny Oyster.

I sometimes find Lucy related blog entries/articles on the web, so I will keep posting them in this thread if you don't mind Big Smile

Wish you a happy browsing Big Grin

PS. A lot of the pictures from those links are already on this forum... obviously Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy on the webPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:20 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy on the web Reply with quote

Raloc wrote:
I sometimes find Lucy related blog entries/articles on the web, so I will keep posting them in this thread if you don't mind Big Smile

By all means Thumb Up!

(as long as there are no pr0n links/pics on the blogs too, some of them are "a bit dodgy" Wink)
Raloc

Lucy on the webPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:55 pm    Subject: Lucy on the web Reply with quote

No problem Pigeon.

Just a question : are scans of magazines allowed ? Cause today I saw the pictures from the article "Naked boobs on holliday" in the new Nuts Mag. With Lucy of course.

If not allowed, feel free to delete the link Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy on the webPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:15 pm    Subject: Lucy on the web Reply with quote

Scans are certainly allowed Smile I post them all the time myself... the scans of the Lucy pics from this week's Nuts are here, in the Nuts thread.

I think the main one to "watch out for" at this particular moment is blogs posting pics from Lucy's 2010 calendar... I have just discovered one of these myself. Calendar pics or links to them - apart from the front cover pic and any that happen to show up in the papers/magazines - are not allowed until 2011... this is essentially my version of the official site's policy, for the same reasons.

Apart from those and the abovementioned "dodgy" types though, most sites that are good enough to want to post are perfectly fine to post Smile so thanks, and don't worry too much Smile
Raloc

Lucy on the webPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:25 pm    Subject: Lucy on the web Reply with quote

I found some kind of second grail (first one being this forum Wink) : http://www.hotcelebshome.com/category/lucy-pinder/.

Hope you enjoy it Big Smile

(And as always, most of those pictures are already on this forum Spinning Eyes)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: