Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd)Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:25 pm    Subject: Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd) Reply with quote

Unconfirmed officially as yet

Quote from post on official forum.

"She is on the Charlie Crocker show which broadcasts between 1 and 4 pm

For those of you outside the Southampton area, you can listen over the internet and the BBC iPlayer and this is the link. It does not mention talking to Lucy on the website but the have just mentioned it about 5 times in 2 minutes on the radio!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/hampshire/content/articles/2006/11/30/solent_charlie_crocker.shtml

Hopefully true, will try to somehow grab it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd)Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:34 pm    Subject: Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd) Reply with quote

Excellent, thanks for the heads-up Thumb Up!

Will try to grab it myself as well... and if the worst comes to the worst I have family in the area, I might be able to get my auntie to record it off air if the technology fails me Smile

Page giving frequencies and coverage: http://www.bbc.co.uk/hampshire/content/articles/2006/11/30/solent_frequencies_feature.shtml
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd)Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:54 pm    Subject: Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd) Reply with quote

Word from Official forum is that Lucy is arriving at 2pm so should be on air anytime after that.
But I shall record the whole show just in case.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd)Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:51 pm    Subject: Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd) Reply with quote

Yeah, I'll be doing the same thing Smile just been testing the software... it works. The stream is only in mono though which is a bit of a shame.

I'm looking forward to this Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd)Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:43 pm    Subject: Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd) Reply with quote

...and here we go Big Grin

Lucy Pinder - Charlie Crocker interview - Radio Solent - 03-03-09 - MP3 - 35MB

Well worth a listen, especially for Lucy's detailed description of her early days - she has done us a corker here. Could hardly have asked for a better interview Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd)Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:09 pm    Subject: Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd) Reply with quote

...You know something weird?

While both Lucy and Jen were actually on air, someone using AOL was logged on to myspaz as officiallucypinder reading the private stuff. Type Same person was also doing it at ten to six this morning - while, one would assume, both Lucy and Jen would be sound asleep.

Hmm.

Anyway.

This was one of the best things Lucy has done for a very long time Cloud 9 possibly, in some ways, since Christmas Eve 2007 Wink oh rock on Lucy thankyou for this Thumb Up! I can't say I feel totally at ease now - particularly in the matter of unrealistically downplaying the adverse consequences - but it's cleared up a lot of stuff Big Grin

"Marginally less annoying than sitting at home watching it" ROFL brilliant. That's just the sort of thing I would say Hehe

...hey Lucy presenting and acting may be a cliche but it's not as much of a cliche as modelling is these days Wink if you can fall into one and sweep the board with it you can fall into the other and sweep the board just as well Wink

And the detailed own-words description of Lucy's discovery and early days is superb... it was lovely to hear all that Smile

Anyone who hasn't bothered to download and listen to this is most heartily recommended to do so Wink
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd)Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:36 pm    Subject: Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd) Reply with quote

Maybe more than Lucy and jen read it!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd)Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:41 pm    Subject: Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd) Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
Maybe more than Lucy and jen read it!

Apparently so...

Bulletin from Lucy's myspace page wrote:

Hi,

We seem to have a hacker in our midst here at Pinderville.

If you find Lucy has mysteriously disappeared from your friends list, it's not us, it's the phantom hacker, he or she is deleting people at a rate of knots.
MySpace is looking into it, but in the meantime, please send another friend request and we will add you once again.

Hackers eh? .. should get out more.

Thanks all,

Jen P

...And yes, indeed I did spot another connection from the mysterious AOL person recently... it was at 17:55 on 3rd June.

Looks like they are still doing what I first clocked them doing two years ago... deleting people.

BangHead
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd)Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:13 pm    Subject: Lucy on the radio tomorrow (March 3rd) Reply with quote

The dogs, the dogs, they're at it again... Anomalous access from AOL at 10:43 this morning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: