Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 pm    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

That's one perfect body there. Lucy, Lucy, Lucy. Big Laugh
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 pm    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

On Lucy: Yeah, she look tired but AMAZINGLY beautiful. Fresh, natural and a stunner.

On the betting thing: Take no offense, people, but I find United Kingdom english really difficult to understand. The accent is really thick to me, it doesn't matter if it's from London, Manchester, or whatever. And don't ever get me started on Scottish or Irish accents... really hard to understand, though I like how musical they sound. It's my fault, being a non native and taking my lessons mainly from USA's movies and TV. My ear is more tuned to american accents.

All that intro because I believe to understand that Lucy's put a bet on Argentina for next summer's soccer World Cup.

Hmpf.

Could somebody please tell her the smart money is on Spain?

=)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 pm    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry, you certainly write English better than a lot of natives do...

As for UK accents, try listening to the Geordie accent if you really want to twist your brain Hehe

Lucy really has - to native ears - a very clear speaking voice... yet another point in her favour when it comes to the TV. You're quite right... she does favour Argentina for the Cup... even if it is a bit of an embarrassment for an English person to be saying that Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 pm    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

Frankly i'v never been too keen on football(i'm a full time cricket devotee Hehe )but i will be watching every possible match during the world cup..thats as far i go with football..been doing that for as long as i can remember..besides don't want to come across as a total idiot when i fanally meet Miss Pinder Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

I'm sure she's had something to say about that one in her column. Something like "don't do it" Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:51 pm    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

Oooooooo look at this Big Grin

Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:38 pm    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

nice!

They had to release one, how else do you keep a campagin going
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:45 pm    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

Lucy looking very nice indeed, i for 1 sense a new Nuts shoot featuring Lucy appearing soon for the masses to enjoy! Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:57 pm    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

great pic Pigeon..but look at the skin below her beautiful eyes..those my friend are plain n simple wrinkles..u mentioned earlier in this thread that she looks tired..sure she does..but thats got nothing to do with working too hard..hell she's fit n young..its just a case of losing too much weight too soon..which she did for that stupid B*g Br*ther a while back..her weight has been fluctuating since then..some bodies are meant to be maintained the way they were made..prime example being our beloved Lucy..she needs to do nothing to herself..she's perfect any which way..she's blessed with a great face, body and most importantly a kind heart..and someone in her "inner circle" needs to help her realize that..because frankly i don't think she gets it
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:51 pm    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucy looking very nice indeed, i for 1 sense a new Nuts shoot featuring Lucy appearing soon for the masses to enjoy! Smile

I will admit to having suspicions along those lines myself Smile

sexybeast wrote:
great pic Pigeon..but look at the skin below her beautiful eyes..those my friend are plain n simple wrinkles..u mentioned earlier in this thread that she looks tired..sure she does..but thats got nothing to do with working too hard..hell she's fit n young..its just a case of losing too much weight too soon..which she did for that stupid B*g Br*ther a while back..her weight has been fluctuating since then..some bodies are meant to be maintained the way they were made..prime example being our beloved Lucy..she needs to do nothing to herself..she's perfect any which way..she's blessed with a great face, body and most importantly a kind heart..and someone in her "inner circle" needs to help her realize that..because frankly i don't think she gets it

That's so true I could Weep Weep Weep

If we had "Post of the Month" on this forum I'd nominate your post as quoted... I'm tempted to print out several thousand copies of it and leaflet-bomb Winchester with them...

I agree with every word... particularly the last eight. Lucy's anomalously low level of self-belief/self-confidence is something that has troubled me for some time... and correlating Lucy's personality and history with my observations of the darker side of human nature in connection to how people have acted towards certain women I have known closely (plus some input from my mum in connection with certain volunteer work she has done) gives me nasty suspicions that the "help to get it" which you so rightly say she needs is likely to remain lacking, in order to keep Lucy from becoming too independent... Wry I'm not the only one to have derived such thoughts from the same sort of observations, either, kilbs's friend snowflake for example is a perceptive chap who has also been troubled by the contradictions...

This is why I so badly wanted Lucy to be able to have a long holiday in the company of good, trustworthy people like Michelle and Malene in January last year after her release... and why I was so disturbed that my expression of this wish was deleted. It's also a big part of the reason I'm so glad she chucked Neon over and moved to Girl Management... Dave Read fits the profile of "devious manipulative so-and-so who shouldn't be allowed near any woman" far too well.

Lucy has all the resources she needs within herself... she just needs to fully realise this, to know that her success comes not from luck, big boobs, or the people around her, but simply from her own inner beauty... not just her physical beauty, but the tremendous power she has within herself to make things work, instinctively, without any real need to actually think about it, just by doing it... Lucy knows how to do things right, just of herself, in a much deeper way than the majority of people who have to try to do things right... she is a true natural, not just at modelling, but at anything else she goes to do. She is a truly magnificent person in the way that very few people are... she has within herself the ability to be on top of the world... but as you so sadly and truly say she doesn't really get it... I would give more than I can find words for to be able to enable her to get it... because having got it, she can make everything she's done so far look like a candle in comparison to the sun she can go on to shine as, a sun people will still be talking about a hundred years after we are all no more...

(Not very well expressed for an hour and a half of typing but maybe I've said what I mean...)
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:20 am    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
On Lucy: Yeah, she look tired but AMAZINGLY beautiful. Fresh, natural and a stunner.

On the betting thing: Take no offense, people, but I find United Kingdom english really difficult to understand. The accent is really thick to me, it doesn't matter if it's from London, Manchester, or whatever. And don't ever get me started on Scottish or Irish accents... really hard to understand, though I like how musical they sound. It's my fault, being a non native and taking my lessons mainly from USA's movies and TV. My ear is more tuned to american accents.

All that intro because I believe to understand that Lucy's put a bet on Argentina for next summer's soccer World Cup.

Hmpf.

Could somebody please tell her the smart money is on Spain?

=)

It happens to me too.
RockyMoney

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:41 am    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

Its something im sure all of us here would like to see Lucy do, that is become more self confident in herself and be more positive in how far she can push the boundaries of her TV career etc. But i also have doubts about the UK TV viewers... I personaly think you would get a lot of people going "Why is Lucy presenting TV programs? Get ur tits out love!" and things similar. If Lucy were to appear regularly it would have to be a relatively slow and steady ascension to stardom much like Gordan Ramsay or Jonathon Ross. But i do think Lucy could do it a lot faster than them two, for 1 shes absolutely the most beautiful women i have ever seen and im sure others will agree! and her personality is happy and easy to like. I could go on for hours but i think the readers of this post might be getting bored so ill stop. As always thanks for reading and your opinions matter and discussion on this topic is always interesting.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:18 am    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

Don't worry about writing long posts, it's all grist to the mill Big Smile And I'm hardly concise myself sometimes Hehe

RockyMoney wrote:
But i also have doubts about the UK TV viewers... I personaly think you would get a lot of people going "Why is Lucy presenting TV programs? Get ur tits out love!" and things similar.

Well... that didn't happen when she presented Nuts TV Wink There were sentiments of that kind directed at Nuts TV in general, but not a lot directed at Lucy... there was a bit of it over "Book at Bedtime" initially, but not much, and not over Lucy doing her stints on the live show... which she was definitely the star of Smile

Nor has it happened over Lucy's appearance on The Real Hustle, nor on her other similarly-themed TV appearances... she is simply appreciated for what she is - a beautiful and talented person with both the looks and personality to come over well as a presenter - without reference to her usual occupation.

She is good at it, and that's what counts.

Also in her favour is that despite her success and popularity, she is really not that widely known among that majority of the population who don't read Nuts or the Star. Ignore those two publications and you really aren't very likely to hear of her. I remember my server being hammered into the ground when BB started by people googling to find out who she was... And that is one big reason why it was so detrimental for her to appear on BB - that paradoxical obscurity can be a point in her favour and it did her no good at all for her first real introduction to a wider public to be on something for which she was so totally unsuited.

Once that regrettable episode has faded in public memory, Lucy will be taken by the majority of the population simply to be another new face on the TV... and as with her previous appearances, she will be judged on her merits, which are considerable (and greater than many more well-known TV personalities), not on her status as a model.
RockyMoney

Lucy on the loose in London with LadbrokesPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:40 am    Subject: Lucy on the loose in London with Ladbrokes Reply with quote

I coudnt agree more with what u just said, it'll be summer soon and Lucy is sure to make a bigger TV appearence than in January, I'm sure of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: