Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy on the day she was discovered
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:53 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Not sure if this is on here or not but I thought it would be nice to see it anyway....

Credit to original uploader
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:07 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

ive never saw this pic before, nice one
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:13 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Good one Lynne Thumb Up! and indeed it isn't on here already, we've got the first Star articles but not that one.

Lucy looking perfect as ever Big Smile ...and just a touch of "what have I just done?" in her expression Smile never in the history of modelling has so much been owed by so many to such a chance event...
RockyMoney

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:45 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

I think that phrase Pigeon just said was an extract from another famous person, am i right? Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:22 am    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Churchill after the Battle of Britain. "Never in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."

For another mangling of the quote see the second video here Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:18 am    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

I love Lucys hair and face in that pic, it used to be my avatar image. The hoops complete the look.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:33 am    Subject: Re: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
Not sure if this is on here or not but I thought it would be nice to see it anyway....

Credit to original uploader

One Censored lucky guy.

Tongue
RockyMoney

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:38 am    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Is he the freelance photographer who found her? If so- he needs to be in the guiness world book of records!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:00 am    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I love Lucys hair and face in that pic, it used to be my avatar image. The hoops complete the look.

She looks lovely, but I think it needs the whole pose to work best... I chose it here for the Hurricane, for the Battle of Britain reference Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
Is he the freelance photographer who found her? If so- he needs to be in the guiness world book of records!

Yep... that is Lee Earle who originally discovered Lucy Smile

This is Lucy with his sister Trudi... unfortunately I've only got a tiny pic, don't know if Lynne has a bigger one?

Dib wrote:
One Censored lucky guy.

Tongue

And now thanks to him so are we all... for which reason I'd say not the Guinness Book of Records, but the Honours List Big Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 am    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Churchill after the Battle of Britain. "Never in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."

Oh, and that picture features two of my favorite things: Lucy and a WW2 aircraft - the amazing Hurricane!

Love the hoops, too. In fact, one of my favorite shots is Lucy wearing hoops:

RockyMoney

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:37 am    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

So when exactly was Lucy discovered? Year 2003 month, day?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 am    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

The date of Lucy's first appearance was Tuesday 5th August 2003. Pretty sure the pics were taken on the preceding day... she was bunking off work on a sickie Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:58 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
This is Lucy with his sister Trudi... unfortunately I've only got a tiny pic...

Ahaaa... yurr be a big 'un Smile (Well, bigger, at any rate...)

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:46 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Nice shot. I see some similarities.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:26 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: