Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy on the day she was discovered
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:35 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
sexybeast wrote:

Its like seeing an early blue print for the first beoing jet.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:20 am    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Great pic, great find Thumb Up! Has some kind of super injunction been lifted? We're suddenly getting new, high-res rare LP pics! (Im not complaining) Hehe Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:10 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
The date of Lucy's first appearance was Tuesday 5th August 2003. Pretty sure the pics were taken on the preceding day... she was bunking off work on a sickie Smile

One of those rare confluences of events, which may never have happened.

All praise be to the universe!

Just think of the amount of choices that would have to be made, in order for that to become reality?! What if Lucy had gone to work? What if the photographer had gone for an ice - cream & missed her? Or forgotten his film? Bonkers...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

I'm a firm believer that certain things are meant to happen (Im not religious), I think this was one of those things Big Smile
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:44 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
The date of Lucy's first appearance was Tuesday 5th August 2003. Pretty sure the pics were taken on the preceding day... she was bunking off work on a sickie Smile

God bless both that day and Lucy's birthday!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:26 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I'm a firm believer that certain things are meant to happen (Im not religious), I think this was one of those things Big Smile

You are right! Thumb Up! Apparently i can't go against the fact that it had to happen. A lot of parameters was putting in place since many years. The time, the place, the way are only details. We can't become that we are today in one day... Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:

I think the same... have done ever since I became aware of the event Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:59 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

enigmatic319 wrote:
What if the photographer had gone for an ice - cream & missed her? Or forgotten his film? Bonkers...

Hope he hadn't forgotten his film as I believe this was the sole intention of been on the beach to do photo's of young women on the beach. As he might have been freelance but was working to a directive from the Daily Star for this very thing.

I think it's more a case of thank god Lucy remembered her bikini that day or she might have just sat on a bench looking at the beach and sea from afar Hehe
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:30 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Even if Lucy hadn't been discovered on that day, I do believe her discovery would have been inevitable. There's no way a beautiful creature like her could have been around long without someone discovering her Wink
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy on the day she was discoveredPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:33 pm    Subject: Lucy on the day she was discovered Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Even if Lucy hadn't been discovered on that day, I do believe her discovery would have been inevitable. There's no way a beautiful creature like her could have been around long without someone discovering her Wink

I think the same, but i will just add that it was all the more inevitable than she accepted to be discovered... that it's not the case for every beautiful creatures. Roll Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: