Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy on Bruce Juice

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dice



Joined: 26 Mar 2010
Contributions: 123

Lucy on Bruce JuicePosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy on Bruce Juice Reply with quote


http://www.bruce-juice.co.uk/specials/2010tournament.html

I've only recently found this website, but it has a good selection of Lucy Pictures, and on top of that Lucy is on the top of every poll they do

but she has been overtaken recently on this years tournament, people need to get on there and vote for lucy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy on Bruce JuicePosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 pm    Subject: Lucy on Bruce Juice Reply with quote


Maybe she just isn't showing up often enough on the random selection thing? I just had a look and had to reload the page a heck of a lot of times before Lucy showed up.

However it is possible to shortcut it Smile

Go to the random page (Dice's link), right click on one of the images-to-vote-for, then copy the link address and paste it into your address bar. Do not hit return yet. At the end of the URL are two numbers separated by a comma: change the first number to 242. Then hit return. Congratulations, you have just voted for Lucy Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy on Bruce JuicePosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm    Subject: Lucy on Bruce Juice Reply with quote


Shes got a 98% rate for best, the other 2% was good. LP ftw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dice



Joined: 26 Mar 2010
Contributions: 123

Lucy on Bruce JuicePosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:42 pm    Subject: Lucy on Bruce Juice Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:
Maybe she just isn't showing up often enough on the random selection thing? I just had a look and had to reload the page a heck of a lot of times before Lucy showed up.

However it is possible to shortcut it Smile

Go to the random page (Dice's link), right click on one of the images-to-vote-for, then copy the link address and paste it into your address bar. Do not hit return yet. At the end of the URL are two numbers separated by a comma: change the first number to 242. Then hit return. Congratulations, you have just voted for Lucy Smile


now why didnt i think of that? shows how good my it degree is going, good bit of manipulation there, shes back at th top
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO