Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy on BBLB/BBBM videos 23-01-09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy on BBLB/BBBM videos 23-01-09Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:23 am    Subject: Lucy on BBLB/BBBM videos 23-01-09 Reply with quote

Videos from Lucy on E4 23-01-09.

These are not the complete programmes, they are the edited excerpts of Lucy herself. I've got rid of the bits she doesn't appear in and the long shots where she is just sat in a row of people in the background not doing anything.

First one is a four-part .rar archive in 1024x576: part 1 101MB - part 2 101MB - part 3 101MB - part 4 66MB

or a single .avi in 512x288: complete 112MB

...And the other one from later on: Second vid 60MB

Second one is a lot smaller because Lucy didn't really get to do much Wry Didn't watch these in real time, I recorded them and went through them in the editor once they had been transcoded:

- There isn't much in this one, just a bit at the beginning
- Oh dear Wry
(skips through it rapidly until Lucy appears)
(winds back to the beginning of the bit with Lucy)
(watches Lucy get asked some rather predictable questions)
- ...that's it, is it?
- Yeah
(skips through the rest of the video - there are a few good shots of Lucy but she doesn't get to actually do anything else)
- Go back to the beginning where they're all coming in
- Eh? There's nothing in that bit Confused
- No go and check it out
- Shrug
(jumps back to the bit where all the finalists walk in)
(steps through it from keyframe to keyframe)
- So? Nothing happened, what's going on?
- No, you missed it
- No I didn't, they didn't do anything...
- No, watch it properly, don't skip through it
(watches it "properly")
- No, I still didn't see anything Confused
- You glanced away at the wrong moment
- oh what?
(watches it again, scrutinising each entry closely as they go past Lucy)
- Oh yeah I see what you mean Roll Eyes well that bit's not making it into the final edit anyway...

Haven't had time to go through the C4 output yet, this is just what's on E4.

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on BBLB/BBBM videos 23-01-09Posted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:26 pm    Subject: Lucy on BBLB/BBBM videos 23-01-09 Reply with quote

...oooo got another related vid, only a short one so not really worth a thread of its own...

Lucy in the BBLB studio reading a message to the prospective auditionees for BB10 (the "civilian" version)... Very like the little intros she reads to her Nuts shoot vids, starting off with her usual "Hi, I'm Lucy Pinder..." and continuing in her usual style...

...only with the Nuts vid intros I don't usually burst out laughing when she gets to the end Big Laugh good one Lucy Thumb Up!

lucy-pinder-message-to-auditionees.flv 1.2MB

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy on BBLB/BBBM videos 23-01-09Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:00 pm    Subject: Lucy on BBLB/BBBM videos 23-01-09 Reply with quote

Thank you, I'll be cheking them ASAP.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on BBLB/BBBM videos 23-01-09Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:44 am    Subject: Lucy on BBLB/BBBM videos 23-01-09 Reply with quote

...and here's a little extra... Pics of Lucy outside the studio Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: