Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:13 pm    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

Lucy will appear on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother on E4 6pm TONIGHT (13/1/10) - According to Lucy
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:04 pm    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

Ah, it's tonight is it? Cheers for the heads-up Thumb Up! recording setup activated.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:18 pm    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

shame the new agents have got her doing the old things
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:33 pm    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

That was my first thought too, but my second thought was that this was most likely arranged a while back through Neon... indeed it probably goes back to this time last year, all part of the same deal. "Appear on show and on subsequent spinoffs", sort of thing.

I think - and certainly hope Smile - that there is reason to expect that the new agents will be somewhat more proactive in seeking out good assignments for Lucy Smile I've seen discussion elsewhere as to how the Star's choice of models is strongly dependent on push from the agents, and it would appear that Girl have already managed to break the overlong spell of Lucy-less-ness in the Star and we have a new shoot to look forward to Big Grin I think it's a great move and cause for rejoicing Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 pm    Subject: Lucy on BBLB Reply with quote

I missed this tonight! Did anyone record it? Wil it be uploaded to this website?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:46 pm    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

Yes, here we go... Sorry for the delay... firstly I have to wait for it on E4+1 because I can't get a usable signal on the mux E4 itself is on, then there's a lot of tedious transcoding and editing and uploading... all very slow stuff Headache

Anyway it turns out to be a good one Smile They haven't done anything to demean Lucy or make her look bad this time. Instead, they have got her presenting Big Grin and she is doing her usual trick of showing that she is a much better presenter than the regular one Big Grin

Lucy Pinder - BBLB 13-01-10 - Presenting

devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:58 am    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

I cant help but fell sort of sorry for Lucy in this video! As it seems to me she's been made fun of when she is actually a very postive role model for models everywhere! Many people i'v spoken to, my girlfriend included, say how refreshing it is to see a popluar model with some non plastic curves on her. I'd hate to think that Lucy would pack her career in early due to demanding agents, or even worst i'd hate her to simply become one of those minor list celebs that do this kinda stuff for the sake of it!
RockyMoney

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:29 am    Subject: Lucy on bblb Reply with quote

I agree with you 100% it just looked like that Lamb guy wasn't taking her seriously! She deserves more respect, let's hope the next time she's on tv (soon I hope) she's treated better! Poor Lucy
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:01 am    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

An interesting pair of posts, I have some sympathy with your views but there is more to it than that, I think.

George Lamb is, to put it bluntly - Herve would no doubt employ a far more eloquent description, but I think bluntness will do - a frantic knob-end who needs to learn the meaning of the word "respect". No disagreement there Smile

But at the same time I think this video shows very clearly that Lucy is far better than him, both as a presenter and as a person. She rises above it Smile

Looking at that video and imagining - perish the thought, but imagine it - that Lucy was not beautiful, but looked just like George Lamb... Who would you choose to present your TV show? It would be Lucy, of course. Regardless of appearance, you would choose the person who is pleasant and likeable, you would not choose the person who deliberately acts like an obnoxious bell-end. Lucy is definitely the one who shines here Smile

I don't dispute that Lucy deserves more respect than she is shown here. But it doesn't make Lucy look bad... it's George Lamb who it makes look bad Wink

Also, this is the first time I have been able to post up a video of Lucy on one of these BB spin-off shows with a clear conscience, without any worry as to its existence having a negative effect on Lucy's image. This is not a video which attaches to Lucy the stigma of being a BB person, nor does it demean her by falsely presenting her as someone who takes an interest in it - when, as we know from many quotes, she sees it for the rubbish it is. In this video Lucy is simply a presenter: she remains dissociated from the subject, she is not part of BB, she is simply doing a job. And moreover she is very clearly a better presenter than the regular one... she is doing the job very well, it is a job she is - as she has shown before - very good at.

devianttubs wrote:
I'd hate to think that Lucy would pack her career in early due to demanding agents, or even worst i'd hate her to simply become one of those minor list celebs that do this kinda stuff for the sake of it!

I think there is no danger at all that Lucy "would pack her career in early due to demanding agents". Lucy has stated many times that she will keep going as long as the work keeps coming in. And indeed, were the reasoning behind her decision to switch from Neon to Girl Management to be revealed, I think it would show that the case is pretty much the other way round. Neon have for too long been content to sit on their butts and rely on repeat business from Nuts and the Star; and when, as has been the case this year, the Star have been playing SBs, Neon have not made the effort to push their clients - not only Lucy, either; other Star favourites who are with Neon, such as Malene and Sophie, have also been conspicuous by their absence. And it is the same with TV work - Neon have not made any effort to find Lucy good TV assignments; they have simply sat back and offered her such rubbish ones as have happened to drift in, and then added insult to injury by calling Lucy rude names when she rejects the rubbish. I think it is highly likely that she has switched to Girl Management in search for an agent who will put more effort in to find her more diverse work - the suboptimality in her career being not an agent who is too pushy, but an agent who is not pushy enough, and this she has now rectified Smile

And as for "doing this kinda stuff for the sake of it" - Lucy is far more than just a model. She is a most excellent TV presenter - have you seen her work on Nuts TV, either when it was broadcast or on the videos on this site? It could well be said that she is an even better TV presenter than she is a model. She has said that she enjoyed that work (apart from it keeping her up until ridiculous hours Smile) and there are also many quotes from her to the effect that she would love to have her own chat show and the like. And it cannot be denied that the long-term prospects for TV work are inevitably better than those for modelling. It is something Lucy is good at, that she enjoys, and most importantly, it is one of the very few - perhaps the only - possible option available which would enable her to continue to enjoy her current extremely privileged and pleasant lifestyle... there is not a lot else that can offer such a combination of high income and high personal freedom as modelling currently affords her; very few people indeed enjoy such good fortune in that regard as Lucy does. TV work would give her the continuance of that fortune when the modelling dries up, and if she is only sufficiently well promoted as talented and capable in that area - which she most certainly is - there is no reason why her good fortune should not indeed continue indefinitely. (And indeed to try and help ensure that she can have that is the main raison d'etre of this site.)
RockyMoney

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:00 am    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

After reading your view its clear i also fully agree with you that it was lamb looking bad and not her, as you said she did rise above him very easily. what can i say shes a lot smarter than him!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:48 pm    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

She is indeed Big Grin

...Here is the video in full-resolution TV-quality format, three-part rar archive download:

lucy-pinder-bblb-13-01-10.part1.rar 204MB
lucy-pinder-bblb-13-01-10.part2.rar 204MB
lucy-pinder-bblb-13-01-10.part3.rar 76MB
RockyMoney

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:53 pm    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

Great work as usual
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:49 pm    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

when did neon call her rude names?
RockyMoney

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:52 pm    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

When she declined s**tty tv ads from neon etc I think, pigeon will know
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:05 pm    Subject: Lucy on B*g Br*ther's Little Brother TONIGHT 13/01/10 Reply with quote

There was an ITN video of Lucy being interviewed on her arrival at some do round about this time last year, I don't think I put it on the site because despite having the resources of ITN's OB department the quality is absolutely appalling - you can't hear a word the interviewer says and you can barely make out Lucy's replies. But it is possible to make out her saying that Dave Read calls her "lazy" for turning down rubbish TV assignments (something she had previously complained about in the ice cream Loaded feature) - which is both insulting and hypocritical, she is perfectly justified in turning down stuff which she doesn't think suits, and it is Neon who are lazy for not making the effort to find her stuff which does suit - that is what a management company is for, after all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: