Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy in the Echo again...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy in the Echo again...Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:40 pm    Subject: Lucy in the Echo again... Reply with quote

Lucy gets another mention in the Echo today Big Smile

There's an article about how Debenhams have been analysing their bra sales figures for different parts of the country.

Apparently Southampton women have the smallest boobs in the country.

Lucy is featured as a local(ish) exception to the rule Big Smile

Lucy in the article wrote:
I’m not technically from Southampton but Winchester is close. I’m obviously the exception that proves the rule!

Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy in the Echo again...Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:25 am    Subject: Lucy in the Echo again... Reply with quote

Lucy is stunning in the picture. Thanks.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy in the Echo again...Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:34 am    Subject: Lucy in the Echo again... Reply with quote

She does look jolly fine, doesn't she Big Smile It's about the only pic from her 2007 calendar that wasn't spoiled by bad lighting... if only they had all been as lovely as this Big Smile
Herve

Contributions: 29

Lucy in the Echo again...Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:10 pm    Subject: Lucy in the Echo again... Reply with quote

I didn't really notice when studying in Southampton, and wouldn't say Lucy was typical of the girls there at all!

The Liverpool-Manchester-Newcastle claim makes sense, perhaps because of the status of football, and women getting boob implants, or because you have a number of large chested models from that North West area, with Michelle Marsh and Sophie Howard being two examples. I read somewhere that it is the west country and South Wales that boast the largest average, and these maybe natural rather than augmented.

Over the years, I have known a couple of Yorkshire lasses who had an abundance of... well, a lot of front, shall we say. I think being in the relatively aloof South made them feel lonely and they were looking for a sussex lad with straw in his hair Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy in the Echo again...Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:35 pm    Subject: Lucy in the Echo again... Reply with quote

I lived in Yorkshire and Lancashire for a few years and it must be said that I don't remember any unusual demands on my attention from impressive frontages. Mind you, that was some considerable time ago, and since then certainly the popularity of implants has significantly increased, and also I think the amount of female attention paid to football and the associated "scene". So perhaps there could be something in your theory...

Mind you it must also be said that for much of that time my attention was largely monopolised by one particular frontage which, though conspicuous, was not all that impressive. This has had the somewhat unfortunate effect that owing to a notable similarity of accent and shape of face recalling unwanted memories, frontage notwithstanding poor Michelle fails to rate with me as much as she perhaps deserves Wry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: