Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy in Summum magazine, September 2015

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy in Summum magazine, September 2015Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:10 am    Subject: Lucy in Summum magazine, September 2015 Reply with quote

Lucy is still in the magazines even after stoping her modeling career. Summum is the number one of magazines for men in Québec.
No topless pics, but an interview where she shows her glamour modeling career as finished.

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy in Summum magazine, September 2015Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:34 am    Subject: Lucy in Summum magazine, September 2015 Reply with quote

This is the translation of the interview hard to read on http://www.summummag.com. I hope it's comprehensible because it was first translated from Lucy's English words into french. Smile

Quote:
Hi Lucy, it's an honour having you in our pages.Say me : is it the first time that you are the cover girl of a french speaking canadian magazine ?
I think that it's the first time. It's really exciting !

Did you already come into Canada or Québec ?
I didn't come to Canada yet and I'm dying to visit this country. You will have to show me what there's to see.

Our readers are curious to learn more about you. Can you speak about you ? What does light you ? What are your hobbies ?
I am model since my 19 years, and I'm actress too, a field where I evolve a lot these last times. I really enjoy that ! When I don't work, I watch movies, I go to cinema and concerts. I like music. I sing every time ; when I'm in my car, when I'm cooking or while I'm doing housework. I try to go to gym some times per weeks but I have to motive myself for doing it regulary. I like very much eating and nothing brings me more happy than being with friends or family at a fancy diner.

What could be surprising to learn about you ?
Probably that I am a normal person ! When I don't work, I wear blue jeans and T-shirt, no glamour style.

What does make you feel pretty and sexy ?
When I'm happy, healthy, and good about myself. So there, I feel at best.

Do you consider as an exhibitionist ?
Not at all because I am an introvert person. I don't like to be a center of attention.

You have a dreamed body, what is your secret ?
It's very kind to say that, but I don't think it's true ! I only try eating healthily and training at least three times a week.

Do you have a guilty pleasure ?
I enjoy cakes and I'm very good for making it.

You hare kind-hearted because you take part in several charities as Kick 4 Life, Cats Protection and Help for Heroes... Why is it so important for you to get involved ?
It's a fullfilement to bring consciousness and to share it on social media.

By seeing your differents accounts on social media, we can notice that you have a fatal woman side but a girl next door side too. How would you describe yourself ?
As I already said, I am a very normal girl and the girl next door kind would describe me better.

According to you, wich of these to sides pleases to men ?
I like to think that there are differents kinds for differents persons. Variety is what brings the life more spicy, isn't it ?

What is your kind of man ?
I like a man who is self-confident, without being arrogant. It's very appealing a person who doesn't care about what the others think. I like too he'd be funny and faithfull. He have to make me laugh and to be a bit of bearded.

What kind of blond woman are you ?
Perfect, of course ! (Laugh) Seriously, I am a good blond very « laid back ». I don't like dramas in a couple's relationship.

A man meets you in a pub, how can he approach you ?
The best way is to ask me if I want a drink. If I say yes, it's because he pleases to me. If I say no, then turn back.

You refused to pose naked during a long time at the begining of your career, but in 2010, you finally decided to do it in Nuts magazine.Why did you change and decide to do it ?
I had no interest for posing naked when I began my career at 19 by chance. The idea to see myself topless was unconceivable for me. After some years, I became more comfortable with this idea.

By reading on ImdB, we notice that you already shot in four movies. How did you arrive in cinema world ?
I was lucky to begin my acting career like my modeling one : completly by chance. I've got nice opportunities that I really appreciated and it's why I decided to push farer in this field.

What do you think about your days of shooting, it must be exhausting, isn't it ?
Days of shooting can be long, but I'm buzzing with doing it so I consider myself lucky being abled to practice this job. I have friends who have more demanding « real » job, so I haven't to complain.

What would be an ideal rôle for you ?
I'd like to do more comedy, just not to take myself seriously.

What does excite you in the fact to play a character ?
It's truely the fun and I enjoy being on a film set ! And to play a character is really something pleasant to do.

Is there a rôle that you'd refuse to play ?Because I already was a model who showed her breast, I would refuse a rôle as an « eye-candy ». I have 31 now and I don't think I can succeed in this kind of rôle in the future.

Who inspires you in cinema and why ?
There are many, but more particularly Rickie Gervais and Stephen Merchant. This last one realised Hello Ladies that I enjoyed a lot. I'm a fan of american sitcoms too.

Would you prefer play a first-in-class girl or debauched girl ?
To play the bitch is always more funny ! There's alway more impact with playing the bad girl.

Did you already play a nude scene ? If yes, how was it ? If no, are you abled to accept in the furure ?
I must never say never, but that's not something wich interests me actually. Plus, now there's the fact that I'm more aware about the gestures of my poses. It would depend of the rôle offered to me. I prefer playing characters who need more work.

What does this interview make you think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: