Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:16 am    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

Spotted this magazine on eBay, just wondering if anyone had any pics of Lucy from this magazine id never heard of. I bought this magazine of eBay just a second ago because ive never seen it and Google didn't get any results for this.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220559640969&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thats the only image of the mag i could get! Not even Google had anything!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:56 am    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

Golly, that's ancient, it's from November 2003 Eek! I must say I don't have anything in my collection tagged "Streetfighters" so I'm not sure what you might expect inside!
RockyMoney

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:23 am    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

Ill try my best to upload some pics, but beware! it might be via an Iphone so the quality might not be so good compared to your HQ scans but ill try my best.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:37 am    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

I kind of guessed you might not have a scanner Smile so I tried to buy a copy myself elsewhere but I got this...

"You must either create a PayPal account or use a different credit or debit card to complete this transaction."

No idea what this is all about, I didn't have any problems using the same card on someone else's paypal last week. No explanation or help is to be found on google. And of course it's the weekend now so I'm short of options for trying to fix it BangHead But we shall see...
RockyMoney

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 am    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

What was the website adress you tryed to get the magazine from? Also: Do you know a website (besides eBay) where I could get those 2 magazines from (Aussie nuts and the people magazine with Lucy?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:46 am    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

http://www.themagazineman.co.uk/ was the website. I had a look on there to see if they had the Australian magazines but it seems that "thebikemagazineman" would be a more appropriate name Smile so it's basically down to googling...
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:00 am    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

Could it be? Lucy material we've never seen?
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:53 pm    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

this is almost lucy myth/holy grail the unseen but much wanted streetfighter magazine cover please upload soon
RockyMoney

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:42 pm    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

I bought it on eBay so I won't get it until Monday-Wednesday
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:44 pm    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

I've just managed to order a copy myself, paypal shenanigans notwithstanding, so HQ scans are - eventually - assured. Tried to do it by phone but there was no answer, so I had to do it by post and of course with it being the weekend my letter won't even be collected until Monday BangHead just one of the reasons I can't stand weekends... But we'll get there eventually Big Smile
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 pm    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

I hope it's worth it.. Wry
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:05 pm    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

cool Im looking forward to this now Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:26 pm    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

enigmatic319 wrote:
I hope it's worth it.. Wry

By the enthusiasm on this thread I reckon it will be even if the pics turn out to be rubbish Hehe

...Which being pics of Lucy they of course won't be Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:29 pm    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

This may be the only time we hear of an unknown mag that Pigeon didn't have, the pics will be good, we just have to wait a while. Good things come to those who wait...
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy In STREETFIGHTER MagazinePosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:44 am    Subject: Lucy In STREETFIGHTER Magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for grabbing this one, guys. I just can't believe no one's ever gotten these on the Web.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: