Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:50 pm    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I can't manage the stories of copyright and then I just can give some links.

As we knew, Alice Hawkins shot Lucy in her home, in autumn. It should be for a feature in Ponystep magazine, but the mag issue is not published yet. For the moment we can find 4 new pics of Lucy in the Alice Hawkins website at the feature "page 3 girls", and two of them in the "We Folk" website:

pic1

pic2

To be continued...
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:41 pm    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

Great Pics Mate thank you for the update..... had a look on the site and she looks great!

Great Find
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:43 pm    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

great pix, i really like the 2nd one!
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:09 am    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

Honestly didn't recognise it was Lucy in the first picture
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:55 am    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

Judging by the post in the official forum we are ok to share these so long as we credit Alice Hawkins which snow has already done so well.

I have to say these are by far the best new pics i have seen for a long time.
I'd love to see more like this and i think Mr Morley should take note.

Here's the four pics available so far,

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:07 pm    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

Thanks Snowflake and Patriot, these are great! Thumb Up!

Alice Hawkins should be running Lucy's official site; a lot of Morley's stuff looks very amauterish and obvious compared to this.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:19 pm    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

Maybe its because we've had to settle for Nuts/DM pics for the past year or so but these are the best pics in well, the past year if not longer. And whether its pics or just shoots like this in general hopefully there's more to follow. Thanks for posting them Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:31 pm    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

Alice Hawkins has an admiration for page 3 models. I don't know yet why, but it's such than she can exalt their image.

patriot wrote:

I have to say these are by far the best new pics i have seen for a long time.
I'd love to see more like this and i think Mr Morley should take note.

Thumb Up! I can't be more agreed!! Morley makes photos with the conception of technical and commercial perfection, whereas Hawkins is a real artist!
patriot

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:42 am    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:

Thumb Up! I can't be more agreed!! Morley makes photos with the conception of technical and commercial perfection, whereas Hawkins is a real artist!

Well put Thumb Up!
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:49 pm    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

Smoking hot thanks guys totally agree with the comments hope to see more and a video
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:49 am    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

Totally disagree.

These are so arty with no ounce of cheekyness.Not defending the current Nuts regime of airbrushed lifeless shoots but this is no better.

Glamour Modelling at its peak has been big titted Girls in cheeky poses and outfits...giving us a big smile whilst getting their tits out for the Lads.

This effort is too far removed from where the industry should be.Why does no one remember that the 80's and rebirth in the noughties gave us what i described?
patriot

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:22 am    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

There's no shortage of "big titted" 20 year olds doing that kind of thing.

The countries top models should be pushing boundaries and trying new things. Shoots like this can take glamour beyond the narrow minded leering masses. And with increasing censorship and meddling busy bodies jealous of women who have the confidence to embrace and celebrate their sexuality, glamour needs to evolve.
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:28 am    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

Lucy looks beautiful as always!
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:45 am    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

The countries top models should be pushing boundaries and trying new things. Shoots like this can take glamour beyond the narrow minded leering masses. And with increasing censorship and meddling busy bodies jealous of women who have the confidence to embrace and celebrate their sexuality, glamour needs to evolve.

Glamour is always evolving.But it always comes back to the traditional british style which made household names of the Girls.

The genre i describe made the industry popular and successful.Its what the Lads want and it will come around again soon,providing what you advocate has not killed the industry first.
patriot

Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice HawkinsPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:19 pm    Subject: Lucy in "Page 3 girls" shoot of Alice Hawkins Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
patriot wrote:

Glamour is always evolving.But it always comes back to the traditional british style which made household names of the Girls.

The genre i describe made the industry popular and successful.Its what the Lads want and it will come around again soon,providing what you advocate has not killed the industry first.

Like i said there are plenty of twenty somethings to do that kind of thing, I'm all for good old fashioned cheeky British postcard glamour.

But Lucy has done that to death!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: