Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

lucy in Max Power magazine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

Anyone got any pics of Lucy from Max power magazine dated May 2004? Thanks
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:25 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

I've got these... not very good I'm afraid, but I've never bothered to try and get good ones as I don't like the shoot, it just looks like a horrible sticky mess to me. Came with one of the worst articles ever for made-up rubbish too... worse than the Sport (yes, it is possible!)

I prefer these Max Power 2004 PA pics...

RockyMoney

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:41 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

Woops! You can see Lucys right nipple in the second pic, what month are the second set of pics from? (the better ones)
Pigeon
Site Admin

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:54 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

July I think.
patriot

Contributions: 739

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:01 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I've got these... not very good I'm afraid, but I've never bothered to try and get good ones as I don't like the shoot, it just looks like a horrible sticky mess to me. Came with one of the worst articles ever for made-up rubbish too... worse than the Sport (yes, it is possible!)

Grandad Stick Mess?

Hurray for mr whippy i say
RockyMoney

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:09 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

Yeah ive seen the article which went with the pics, lets just say that Lucy was being a bit naughty! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:22 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Yeah ive seen the article which went with the pics, lets just say that the Max Power editors were being a bit naughty! Smile

EFA Wink
RockyMoney

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:43 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

EFA?
Pigeon
Site Admin

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:01 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

Edited For Accuracy Smile

Meaning, most of that was stuff the Max Power editors made up.
RockyMoney

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

Yeah that makes complete sense, the comments she supposedly made didn't seem like Lucy's style
pogo

Contributions: 361

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:18 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris

Contributions: 726

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:12 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

Candids will almost always be superior to photoshoots when it comes to Lucy, in my opinion. She always looks much cuter in candids.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

lucy in Max Power magazinePosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:38 pm    Subject: lucy in Max Power magazine Reply with quote

its cos they dont photoshop them Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: