Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy in Loaded, August 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy in Loaded, August 2007Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:56 pm    Subject: Lucy in Loaded, August 2007 Reply with quote

Hi All

Found this, it's another rare video from Lucy's so called "fake" naked shoot in Loaded Magazine from way back in August 2007. The quality is low and probably derives from its origins as a mobile phone video. Still never seen it before though (the second half segues into a more familiar video from the solo part of her shoot with Linsey Strutt from Nuts January 2008).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9xlx4_lucy-pinder-posing-topless-for-phot_sexy
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy in Loaded, August 2007Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:32 pm    Subject: Lucy in Loaded, August 2007 Reply with quote

That one's already available on this site, without the PITAery of dailymotion forcing you to register before you can see it Smile (assuming this is the same one, given that I am not registered myself!)

Lucy Pinder - Loaded "fake naked" shoot 2007

Pinderlust

Lucy in Loaded, August 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:44 pm    Subject: Lucy in Loaded, August 2007 Reply with quote

No it's a different one, I saw that one a while back. This one is about 40 seconds long and shows Lucy lying on her front and reclining back on the bed from the same shoot. it's quite nice and worth registering with DM to see!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy in Loaded, August 2007Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 pm    Subject: Lucy in Loaded, August 2007 Reply with quote

Ah I see, good work that man Thumb Up!

Now available on this site Smile

Lucy Pinder - Loaded "fake naked" shoot 2007 - Part 2

...and here is the other part, Lucy's solo part from her shoot with Lindsey:

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine - 2008 shoot with Lindsey Strutt - Lucy solo

Pinderlust

Lucy in Loaded, August 2007Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:47 pm    Subject: Lucy in Loaded, August 2007 Reply with quote

Once again, thanks Pigeon!! Big Grin

Top man! I was just about to come on here and ask if you could add that video to the site and you've already got there first. Cheers!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: