Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy in Arena & More magazine
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you prefer Lucy back in the early days?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
love the way she looks regardless her age
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 18

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:58 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

I was Reading the 'references' thread on Lucy's wiki page and it had Her CV for all her appearences etc. Just wanted to know if anyone had any pics of her from those two mags. http://www.lucypinder.info/html/cv.html (this page is a bit glitched due to her new official website). I also added a poll just to try it out. I've voted for the 3rd option, I hope that's going to be the most voted 1 Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:26 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

Yes, I voted for that option too Big Smile

Not sure whether I've got the More pics or not. I don't have any labelled as such, but that doesn't necessarily mean I don't have them unlabelled... trouble is it's impossible to search for them specifically to check, because the magazine has such a stupid title Google won't give any meaningful results.

These are the Arena pics... excellent pics they are, some of them are really lovely, but some of them are spoiled by being so flipping dark you can't see anything Sad case of turn the brightness right up and turn all the lights off...

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:54 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

Could do with a fourth option but i don't know how you would title it.

It's not that i prefer one or the other, new shoots are finominominominominal but older ones will alway have somethinga bit special for me.

The reason i think being lucy's dob as we all know is 20/12/83, mine is 20/01/84 so with only a month seperating us we are the same age. (shock i know you all thought i was a dirty old man)
Any way as i have been a follower since day one (as apposed to the hipocrites who critized lucy for not going topless and now think she's the best thing to ever grace our covers) its almost as if we have grown up together. From teenagers trying to find their place to the success storys we have become. Financialy and in her carier lucy has been far more successful than me make no mistake of that, but i have a beautiful young family that 8 years ago i couldn't have imagined. Now i couldn't imagine life without them. Although i'll never admit it to my wife my first daughter was named after lucy, such was my admiration of what she had acheived and what she stood far as a women by 2006 doing things in her own way and not what the majority thought she should have been doing.

Anyway sorry about rambling on, this is obviously something a feel quite strongly about. My point being early stuff will always hold a certain nostalgic quality for me, almost like looking back at old school photos or talking to your friends after a few to many shandys about mad nights out you used to have and the stupid things you used to get up to.

I'll shut up now Type Grandad
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:12 pm    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

great pics pigeon , hadn't seen the last one before Thumb Up! .................................................................................................................................... Although i'll never admit it to my wife my first daughter was named after lucy,....................................................................................never thought of pinder for a girls name Wink
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:03 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

I to was stuck on the voting with this one. I just didn't know. I love the early Lucy stuff as many could tell you. I adored the middle Lucy stuff just after she went topless. Then there is the new stuff. I do like the style and Lucy...but hate the over photoshoping grrrrrr...

In the end that meant I just took the third option.

patriot wrote:
Could do with a fourth option but i don't know how you would title it.

It's not that i prefer one or the other, new shoots are finominominominominal but older ones will alway have somethinga bit special for me.

The reason i think being lucy's dob as we all know is 20/12/83, mine is 20/01/84 so with only a month seperating us we are the same age. (shock i know you all thought i was a dirty old man)
Any way as i have been a follower since day one (as apposed to the hipocrites who critized lucy for not going topless and now think she's the best thing to ever grace our covers) its almost as if we have grown up together. From teenagers trying to find their place to the success storys we have become. Financialy and in her carier lucy has been far more successful than me make no mistake of that, but i have a beautiful young family that 8 years ago i couldn't have imagined. Now i couldn't imagine life without them. Although i'll never admit it to my wife my first daughter was named after lucy, such was my admiration of what she had acheived and what she stood far as a women by 2006 doing things in her own way and not what the majority thought she should have been doing.

Anyway sorry about rambling on, this is obviously something a feel quite strongly about. My point being early stuff will always hold a certain nostalgic quality for me, almost like looking back at old school photos or talking to your friends after a few to many shandys about mad nights out you used to have and the stupid things you used to get up to.

I'll shut up now Type Grandad

Well my birthday is only 11 days past Lucy's. As it is New Years Eve. But in years we are a fair few apart. I won't say how many as I am a dirty old man Hehe Just don't tell my partner, as she hasn't noticed yet Wink

Been a proud supporter of Lucy from day 1 too. I still remember the old days of the arguements with the "she just a tease as she won't go topless" or the "boring till she gets them out" and the last but by no means least "show us your tits" crowd. Oh memory lane Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:17 pm    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

...the editors of Loaded saying Lucy would be forced to go topless by market pressures some time in 2005. Wrong-o... Hehe
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:47 am    Subject: lucy Reply with quote

her apperence was better in the older shoots during and a little after the topless thing but the new ones still have her .....best traits in them but still the older ones are more full with smiles wicth help a little more than a blank stare
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:06 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

Lucy certainly does have a lovely smile, whether she's smiling "full on" or doing one of her enticing little half-smiles... as in this (recent) pic Smile

RockyMoney

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:13 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

So you reckon that pic was taken this year?
fan101

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:16 am    Subject: last year Reply with quote

i didnt have knowlege of what a women looked like nude a year ago but im talking about this year
RockyMoney

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:20 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

You just have to look at Lucys lips to work out if it was taken this year or last.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:37 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
You just have to look at Lucys lips to work out if it was taken this year or last.

Erm.

So when was this one taken then...

And this one...

Point being it ain't that simple Wink

That pic was from Lucy's Zoe McConnell column shoot. The first one we saw from that shoot was this one, in the 26th January 2010 issue of Nuts...

fan101

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:47 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

good point
RockyMoney

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:49 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

Epic fail on my part.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

There is weird stuff with her lips though some pics she looks good and some pics she looks like a fish. she needs to lay off that lip filler stuff cos lots of people dont like it and shes spoiling herself with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: