Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy in Arena & More magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you prefer Lucy back in the early days?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
love the way she looks regardless her age
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 18

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:41 pm    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
some pics she looks like a fish.

Possibly true, but only from the waist down Wink

kilbs wrote:
she needs to lay off that lip filler stuff cos lots of people dont like it and shes spoiling herself with it.

It is really only noticeable - of itself - in a very few pics... like the sunglasses one I posted - deliberately selected as an extreme example - which was not only taken just after she'd had it topped up but also is from an angle which particularly emphasises it. Something of a photography fail to have taken that pic at all really.

For much of the rest of what people are seeing, the real blame lies with Nuts. So many of the recent shoots they have wanted "pouting" poses. Combine that with the power of suggestion (nobody noticed for three years after she started doing it, until she said she'd had it done, at which point everyone started going on about it) and there you have it. In Lucy's less-recently-common smiling pics she looks just fine Smile

Guess we can also blame the Star for their continuing intransigence in refusing to properly fund page 3, since the classic page 3 shot features a lovely big smile...

And as I have said before... look at the videos. Lucy looks just fine on camera, or in any other non-photoshopped natural setting.

I must admit though it is true that she never had any need to do it, in the same way that she had no need to lose weight a while ago... (though, praise be, she has recovered from that now.) Lucy is one of those people who has a naturally perfect body which requires no "unusual maintenance" or alteration whatsoever, and which is incapable of improvement by such means - by definition, perfection cannot be improved upon Big Grin (xref also to the self-confidence concept which has been discussed in one or two threads recently).

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:17 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

I miss shots like that. She was so much hotter back then.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:14 pm    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

Quote:
kilbs wrote:
some pics she looks like a fish.

pigeon wrote:
Possibly true, but only from the waist down

WIN EPIC WIN
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:05 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

Chris wrote:

More natural springs to mind. As they did less photoshopping on them pictures compared to the last year or so. Good news on that is they seem to be back to using less photoshop again now Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:27 pm    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

And she's stopped using the lip filler now (happy kilbs? Smile)
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 pm    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

Not that i dont believe you Pigeon but how do you know for sure shes stopped using the lip filler?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:21 pm    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

Have PMed you the evidence Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy in Arena & More magazinePosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:59 am    Subject: Lucy in Arena & More magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Chris wrote:

More natural springs to mind. As they did less photoshopping on them pictures compared to the last year or so. Good news on that is they seem to be back to using less photoshop again now Hehe

While I do agree with you, I still see my opinion even in the candid shots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: