Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy goes a bit potty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:59 am    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

Keep a note of the date. Dec 4th if you want a chance to win Lucy's tea pot.

http://www.typhootea.co.uk/today-celebriteaPots.html
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6603

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:57 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

Oh, that's excellent Thumb Up! Lucy strikes again... and in a good cause too. That's so like her Big Smile
paulb11

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:59 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

Bidding is open for the teapot for anyone who wants to bid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250540687667
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 88

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:02 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

No bids on Lucy's teapot as yet gang, it's still at 10.

Go to http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250540687667

Don't forget it is for a good cause.
paulb11

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:16 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

Well done to the highest bidder. 105 none to shabby.
Lucys was one of the higher priced ones so big thumbs up to all.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:20 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Well done to the highest bidder.

...and commiserations to the lower ones. Especially as I suspect everyone who bid probably knows everyone else through the forums!

paulb11 wrote:
Lucys was one of the higher priced ones so big thumbs up to all.

Third highest it appears Big Grin only exceeded by Wossy (127) and Noddy Holder (500). (OK, Sebastian Conran's one went for 5000, but that seems to have been sold before the auction opened so it doesn't count.)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:10 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

L-PTV Exclusive!

Look at these Big Laugh

Seems Lucy's teapot is popular in the feline world Hehe

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:55 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

Who would have ever suspected she was a Lucy fan?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:10 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

Well Lucy likes cats, and they say cats know about these things... Smile
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:25 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

Is it just me that thinks it's just a teapot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:42 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

It's an excellent and unique one-off work of art, originated in Lucy's superb brain, drawn by her own fair hands, and valued at at least 105 by someone who likes Lucy/teapots/original artworks/cats Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

It's very well done indeed, Lucy's great @ art i think. Her butterfly painting was superb also, i can't draw or paint to save myself Hehe
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:36 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

Lol brilliant ROFL what is it with cats they are mental.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:47 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
It's very well done indeed, Lucy's great @ art i think. Her butterfly painting was superb also, i can't draw or paint to save myself Hehe

Check out the bird temporary "tattoo" on Lucy's leg for another example of her artistic talent.

She's a flipping genius, it makes me wonder if there's anything she couldn't do Big Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy goes a bit pottyPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:58 pm    Subject: Lucy goes a bit potty Reply with quote

I think it's a very nice piece of art work. I respect anyone who can draw/paint/sculpt well because it's very talented. It's certainly better than most of the crap that passes as "art" at the museums nowadays!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: