Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy GIF's ???
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graham69

Contributions: 22

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:18 pm    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

Anyone got any they could post please ? Wink
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:09 pm    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

I don't have any, but I could make some Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 pm    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

Wait until Saintness shows up Wink
eazy_g

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

I'd be more than happy to make some, but under one condition...For this forum. I would have to tag the forum URL somewhere at the bottom of the gifs.

I'm sorry but I do this for safety. I made some animations for band some fan sites before, and someone was nice enough to steal them and edit them up claiming they created them, when all along they were my work.
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:52 am    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
I'd be more than happy to make some, but under one condition...For this forum. I would have to tag the forum URL somewhere at the bottom of the gifs.

I'm sorry but I do this for safety. I made some animations for band some fan sites before, and someone was nice enough to steal them and edit them up claiming they created them, when all along they were my work.

know exactly what you mean there! i made one of Lucy when she first went topless, the amount of people ive seen claim they did it is crazy, im the only one with the original template/layer form though Smile
Graham69

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 am    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

Sounds fair - cheers Eazy !!
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:01 pm    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:20 pm    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:

Thud (the first one especially)
manstyle12

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:25 pm    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

do u want more
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:23 pm    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:
do u want more

absopositively
eazy_g

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:06 am    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

Supra Edd wrote:
eazy_g wrote:

know exactly what you mean there! i made one of Lucy when she first went topless, the amount of people ive seen claim they did it is crazy, im the only one with the original template/layer form though Smile

I'll make some, I like the ones so far that someone made.

Here's an example of some of my work. I did these for Starcraft 2 when the game first came out

If I make them and tag the forum url on it would you guys hang them up somewhere?
I would love to make decorations for this forum!
Big Laugh Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 am    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

My biggest problem is my program only reads MPEG-4 and AVI. So many times I'll get videos and can't convert them. Most of my gifs I snag videos from youtube to make, because of that.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:25 am    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

There are some packages listed in this thread which may help improve your versatility Smile
Graham69

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:46 am    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

thanks Manstyle !!!! Big Smile Big Smile
manstyle12

Lucy GIF's ???Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:53 pm    Subject: Lucy GIF's ??? Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: