Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy getting hair extensions
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:08 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Here we have 6 great pics of Lucy when she got hair extensions only days ago Thumb Up! A big thanks to Nev who uploaded the pics on Facebook and also for doing a great job with Lucy's hair!

The last pic is a personal favourite Big Smile Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Good find that man Thumb Up!

...Must say as I scrolled down the page and that disembodied doll's head on the wall on the second pic came into view, I nearly had a heart attack Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Just found them not long ago so I thought Id post them before i go Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

...you missed one Hehe

RockyMoney

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

I didn't think it was worth posting purely because you can't see her lovely face! Hehe Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

I thought that might be it Big Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

looking at the first pic the lip question comes up again
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

And to a lesser extent, third, fifth and sixth. Distinctly swollen looking and lumpy... just like that awful "shades" pic. Yeah, I'm all out of excuses.

Aw Lucy what's the point in making yourself look ugly Weep
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:08 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

glad im not the only one to comment on the lips. she looks great when shes smiling, but the first pic where shes just sitting makes it look obvious.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:15 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

whats the shades pic?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

This one of Lucy wearing shades about which everyone said "nice pic but Yikes! gaah look at the lips..." when it came out...

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:54 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

No point me commenting...i'll just get shot down in flames as usual...and i'll have to tell people that i'm not really getting "worked up" Hehe ...so i'll just let things be Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:12 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
No point me commenting...i'll just get shot down in flames as usual...

You make me feel like I have failed. I shall cry Cry

...Hehe
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:24 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

But u'r the best P Thumb Up! ...if it wasn't for ur patience and hard work we would not even be here...and i'd have no one to complain to for every trivial thing Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:35 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

ROFL Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: