Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy getting hair extensions
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:00 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

A larger version of the "comparison" pic Smile

I must say I prefer the "before" pic too Wry I think it's because of the way Lucy's hair frames her face in the two pics - it's not the length/amount, it's that the way it's arranged in the first one suits her better.

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:32 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Maybe we should all get together..kidnap Lucy..tie her down to a chair and try knock some sense into her Wink ..she simply needs to know that her hair extensions, lip surgery, weight loss etc is not doing her any good..in fact all its done is portray her as a confused girl with an inferiority complex when in reality she's a complete opposite to this absurd image..she really really needs to start n believe in herself...i'm sure if we could anyone of us would let her take over our body for a day to show her how insanely awesome she is to us Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:03 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Well I don't agree with the proposed method, but I do pretty much agree with the rest of it... well, most of it Smile

sexybeast wrote:
she simply needs to know that her hair extensions, lip surgery, weight loss etc is not doing her any good

The hair extensions bit is the bit I don't agree with, she's been doing that for ages without any adverse comment and the problem here is simply a bad choice of photographs for the before and after shots. And after all they can't be expected to know that the after shot bears a chance resemblance to someone's ex Smile

The weight loss and lip filler bit, though, I do agree about, because both of those certainly have generated adverse comment, and moreover they've generated lots of it from pretty well everyone. Nearly all Lucy's fans think they're a bad idea and none of them think they're a good idea...

Problem is the lack of any effective means of getting feedback to Lucy herself to bolster her self-confidence and get the message across that not only does she not need to do these things, she is making herself less appealing to her fans by doing them... some people try via the official channels, but quite apart from the censorship and suppression of independent thought which those are subject to, Lucy hardly takes any notice of them anyway, their own propaganda notwithstanding. And Twitter is just too short, you can't say anything worthwhile in 140 characters and if you try the need to compress it so much makes it come out so you look like a t**t saying it.

You're bang on with the bit about Lucy being "confused with an inferiority complex" and "needing to believe in herself"... it's by playing on this sort of thing that scum like Dave Read manipulate her... I've been saying she needs to believe in herself for years...

And the whole thing is bloody daft, there is no question that Lucy is not only the top model in the country but that she has been top model for far longer than most models are models at all. Which isn't through luck, it's because Lucy herself is flaming brilliant. It's not down to anyone else, it's all her own doing and it couldn't be more unjustified and irrational for her to have any self-doubt at all - her own record-breaking career is the proof of her excellence.

Lucy... for Censored sake believe in yourself!

You are perfect in your natural condition - all your fans say so and you yourself prove it by holding the position of top model in the country for so long.

You don't need photoshopping...
You don't need to lose weight...
You don't need to use lip fillers...
...And anyone who disagrees is an ignorant fool who is hopelessly out of touch with what your millions of fans appreciate about you.

You don't need any of that rubbish... you just need your natural, beautiful self, that same self which got you to your top position in the first place.

You just need to be you, and not let anyone try and tell you different, because they don't know what they're talking about.

And you have millions of fans who all think the same. Listen to the fans, not to ignorant detractors assuming some supposed position of authority for which they have no justification because they're way out of touch with your fans.

Lucy... you rock just as your natural self. There is no way to improve on that. Believe it.

Perhaps we could all get together on here to write a collective letter to Lucy telling her how awesome she is just of herself, and I'll print it out and post it to GM to give to her Smile

sexybeast wrote:
i'm sure if we could anyone of us would let her take over our body for a day to show her how insanely awesome she is to us Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQW0K83q-po

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:18 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Lucy... for Censored sake believe in yourself!

You are perfect in your natural condition - all your fans say so and you yourself prove it by holding the position of top model in the country for so long.

You don't need photoshopping...
You don't need to lose weight...
You don't need to use lip fillers...
...And anyone who disagrees is an ignorant fool who is hopelessly out of touch with what your millions of fans appreciate about you.

You don't need any of that rubbish... you just need your natural, beautiful self, that same self which got you to your top position in the first place.

You just need to be you, and not let anyone try and tell you different, because they don't know what they're talking about.

And you have millions of fans who all think the same. Listen to the fans, not to ignorant detractors assuming some supposed position of authority for which they have no justification because they're way out of touch with your fans.

Lucy... you rock just as your natural self. There is no way to improve on that. Believe it.

Quoted for the truth!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:54 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
..she simply needs to know that her hair extensions, lip surgery, weight loss etc is not doing her any good..in fact all its done is portray her as a confused girl with an inferiority complex when in reality she's a complete opposite to this absurd image..she really really needs to start n believe in herself...

It's funny we are so much to think something in the same sense! But it's not as simple cos i agree to say there's a complex but not of inforiority, and next, it's too easy to say for starting believe in herself if she doesn't really know who she is... Shrug

In exemple, a male takes a macho attitude (rarely natural) and adorns himself with male attributes (big watch, powerfull or nervous car, clothes, bear & soccer, no houseworks, etc) in the lonely purpose to reassure himself of his male nature, whereas even he has a wonderful body. The reasons can be numerous and deep, and often the complexe of Oedipius is one of the springs.
For a woman like Lucy Pinder, the very sense of why she does this job could be in to reassure herself in her female nature in its more basic element: SEDUCTION. This can pass by an incontroled cult of body.For other women with the same "problem" can be translating by other behaviours less or more extrem than glamour modeling: nymphomania, prostitution, no long-lasting relation of couple, exhibition, ...

That is insane in all this is the fact that the person is in reality an object. Lucy is an object or she sells a part of her as an object, a doll, a puppet, a bit of meet for one of the greatest Butcher's shop with delicatessen of UK (Nuts! That is done Hehe ). Of course there are wholesalers ... s**t i'm saying very bad things! I stop here.

So many things to say about this that i think we should open a special new topic about "psycholucy"! Hehe Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: