Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy getting hair extensions
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Hem, i 'm sorry, but could someone explain me what's wrong with the lips?
I have the unhealthy feeling to have missed something!! Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:02 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

'S coo', bro. Everyone who notices complains, so if you haven't noticed then you are in a fortunate position and I won't knock you out of it Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Oh ffs not this thing again I thought shed stopped doing it for good. this is spot on Pigeon

Pigeon wrote:
Aw Lucy what's the point in making yourself look ugly Weep

its Lucys face she sells on more than her boobs theres loads of people with big boobs but theres only one face like Lucys Big Grin if she spoils it she wont sell so much. simple. all shes doing with this lip thing is shooting herself in the foot. she knows everyone who sees it hates it so wtf is she doing it for it makes no sense Confused

if only the official forum wasnt such a load of rubbish then we could ask on there whys she doing it but Im not going to bother its just a waste of time. you know whatll happen no answer no answer no answer then someone locks the thread Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:51 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
Oh ffs not this thing again I thought shed stopped doing it for good.

So did I... and I've been constantly telling people "look at the candids, not the shoots" as evidence for her having stopped doing it. Then along come these candids with Lucy looking like I did after I fell off my bike aged 6 trying to pull a wheelie and smashed my mouth on the deck... Sad (OK, yes, I exaggerate, but it is extremely noticeable...)

<!--#include file="rant_about_vermin_playing_on_womens_insecurities_to_flog_them_harmful_rubbish.html" -->
<!--#include file="further_rant_about_how_said_vermin_should_be_strung_up.html" -->
<!--#include file="stuff_about_laid_and_twitter_being_only_places_useful_for_questions.html" --> (not that it's a whole lot of use for questions like this...)
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

At least the lip thing is temporary.

I'd rather she get her lips done once in awhile then decide another tatoo is the way to go. Weep
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:46 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

As far as the tattoo thing goes Nuts quoted Lucy in one of the recentish features as saying that further tattooing probably wasn't going to happen Smile I forget the exact words - or which issue it was, come to that - but while it wasn't in such definite terms as you (or I, for that matter) would like, it was there all right, so that is good news Big Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:57 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Lucy has great lips. So don't understand why she has to have them done.

The more I see that type of lip work done on models. The more I think it just doesn't look right. I'm sorry to say this but it always reminds my of a sucker fish you can buy to clean mess of your glass in the fish tank. So I end up with that image of them lips stuck to some glass instead of seeing the person Thumb Down
snowflake

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:01 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Ok! I understand now! Thumb Up!
Well, let me permit myself to esperate that Lucy would stay free to do what is the best for herself without listening her fans, her mum, GM, Nuts, other models, the little bad voice, or her boyfriend, or whoever else. In this case, we would have to accept cos it's herself. But in the contrary case, well..., if it's not already made, it would be time to react Miss!!
Skidmarks
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

I first noticed the "lips thing" about the time of the Lucy & Sophie shoot in the middle of 2008. I don't think it really became noticeable until the post-B*g Br*ther period though about a year later.

The other day I was looking at Lucy's 3D Loaded video from early 2007 and I noticed how incredibly (and naturally) gorgeous she looked in it. I know at the time she had been having the lip treatments for a couple of years but it was barely noticeable then.

As we all know, Nature got it VERY RIGHT with Lucy to begin with Wink She shouldn't feel she has to improve on it.

She needs to stop any further treatments RIGHT NOW!!!!

Maybe we can start up a petition? Thumb Up!
snowflake

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:14 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Maybe not a petition, cos we can't let her think of us that fans would like to be a weight more in what she should to do. But a poll and a list of encouragements to say her that she needn't to appear in other form that what she is really physically and mentally, to be loved or to be sold. How to be sure that the message will pass? Roll Eyes

At least, it would relieve our conscious for not being responsable of the sacrifice of her body and soul on the altar of glamour industry, dough, and eye of the society. Maybe today, someones will realize that the best way to support her doesn't have anymore value in the fact she should stay the more competitive on the market... Wink

Fans seem like vampires who need her blood (pics & vids) whereas they should be one of the best, the more considerated & considerating partner in this career. Maybe fans have to change, not her...

Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:25 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
...a list of encouragements to say her that she needn't to appear in other form that what she is really physically and mentally, to be loved or to be sold.

Haven't we all been saying that for years, both on here and on the official forum? Smile Not just in respect of things like this, but as a general point? That any alteration to Lucy's natural state can only ever have a negative effect... That one of the great things about Lucy is that she is surpassingly lovely just as she is, and nothing can be done to improve on that perfection? Big Grin
snowflake

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:49 pm    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

Well, i'm not on this forum since a long time but on the other one, i can remember that the tone wasn't always very gentle. I'd say nervous, surely by the lack of explainations and a part of unpolite fanatic persons. The moderation wasn't easy for Jen, paulb and others each time something strangely new appeared on Lucy --> basics or immature remarks, battle between the sense and the nonsense. There were very passionate debates Argue and i think everybody was expecting more for an official forum. Maybe the image of fans was here a little bit ternished and so no kept seriously by Lucy and her staff. When i came on this forum, i felt something better in this sense. It may have to be in the general way of management i don't know, pedagogy, relationships...?
So it's why everything was said on the official forum may has been not really listened (and so no really weight and feed-back), as it was more a tool for amusing and attracting, perhaps... only a feeling. Shrug
Poggy

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:37 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
and i think everybody was expecting more for an official forum.

That is the Official forum all over. They never deal or answer anything that isn't on there agender or what they think is insultive when it is just a well constructed opinion.

I've never seen anyone who's had the lips done look any better. Just worse. So I'm shocked that a naturally beautiful woman such as Lucy would even consider it. Never mind even have it done. The end of the day it doesn't matter if you have a poll or whatever against it. The choice is Lucy's to make and if we try to advise her to go another way. We would be just as bad as the people who advise such as BB was a good idea. Like the rest of us Lucy is entitled to her own opinions and choices Wink
snowflake

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:52 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

I'm very agree with you! But, most of people think to have the control of her opinions and choices, I want to say ideas in according with their deep and real ego. But most of us are victims of the influence of politics, media, education, society, friend relationships, job, economics,...
Now, Lucy advises people in her Laid column! Shouldn't they have to listen her! Hehe
Poggy

Lucy getting hair extensionsPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:47 am    Subject: Lucy getting hair extensions Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:

Now, Lucy advises people in her Laid column! Shouldn't they have to listen her! Hehe

Now that is something I'd never do. Go to a advice or angony anut page or such for advice on a relationship. They are something you learn to develop by experience. Yes you make mistakes, it's part of life. You never stop learning in life. A relationship is exactly the same.

But then who is going to complain as we get to see more Lucy this way Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: