Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy for PM, says the Mirror!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy for PM, says the Mirror!Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:32 am    Subject: Lucy for PM, says the Mirror! Reply with quote

Well... not exactly. But it made you read it, didn't it Big Grin

http://www.mirror.co.uk/most-popular/2009/01/14/celebrity-big-brother-loser-lucy-pinder-offered-slot-on-bbc-s-daily-politics-115875-21040162/

According to this article Lucy "has been offered a slot on the BBC's Daily Politics saying what she would do if she was Prime Minister for the day".

Sounds good to me Big Grin I would vote for her if she was up for the job for real... and I can't say I have much time for the shower currently making a pretence of running the country. Nor does Lucy. And there is every reason to believe that given the proper working conditions she will put on her usual excellent performance.

According to the Daily Politics web page the show is on BBC2 from noon to half past on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and 11:30am to 1pm on Wednesdays. There is a repeat on BBC Parliament at midnight. You can subscribe to a newsletter which ought to give advance warning of Lucy's appearance.

Note: more relevant points in the Daily Star thread:
Star article on what Lucy would do as PM
About the Star saying Lucy ought to promote the Conservatives
About the Star article proposing Lucy for Question Time

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy for PM, says the Mirror!Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:35 am    Subject: Lucy for PM, says the Mirror! Reply with quote

I don't get it... What did she say?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy for PM, says the Mirror!Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:33 am    Subject: Lucy for PM, says the Mirror! Reply with quote

She hasn't been on yet - unless I'm going mental. I can't find any mention of her having made an appearance on the site.

I am thinking she will propose some interesting reforms... looking forward to it Smile

Of course it may all just be tabloid flannel, but it's a bit of a weird thing for them to make up.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy for PM, says the Mirror!Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:08 pm    Subject: Lucy for PM, says the Mirror! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Of course it may all just be tabloid flannel, but it's a bit of a weird thing for them to make up.

On the other hand... Today we have a "what Lucy would do if she were PM" feature in the Star.

It was at the start of the week that Lucy visited the Star offices to generate that feature, only they decided not to print the "proper" feature at first... instead they used one of the pics taken then to accompany the article with the distinctly undesirable headline yesterday. (I'd hazard a guess that Lucy would have wished it differently...)

Makes me suspect that there was some sort of leak from the Star to the Mirror... "Lucy doing something about what she'd do if she were PM"... and the Mirror may have got the wrong end of the stick, or just pulled something out of the air to embellish it.

Still... we shall see.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy for PM, says the Mirror!Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:51 pm    Subject: Lucy for PM, says the Mirror! Reply with quote

I was wondering if Lucy could be PM someday or if it's necessary some requeriments she doesn't have.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy for PM, says the Mirror!Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:05 pm    Subject: Lucy for PM, says the Mirror! Reply with quote

No reason why she shouldn't go for it if she really wanted to...

Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy for PM, says the Mirror!Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:33 pm    Subject: - Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
I was wondering if Lucy could be PM someday or if it's necessary some requeriments she doesn't have.

of course she will be pm as everone will vote for her. I would but I live in Ireland
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: